Woods Walker 19-Nov-14
Writer 19-Nov-14
Woods Walker 19-Nov-14
Hammer 19-Nov-14
absaroka6 20-Nov-14
Thumper 20-Nov-14
BowSniper 21-Nov-14
16-Oct-14
Good news that the officer was in the right...

I can't wait for the MSM to come out loud and clear on this

16-Oct-14
"Good news that the officer was in the right..."

That fact will matter about as much as the fact that O.J. Simpson was guilty of cutting his ex wife's throat, and that of her companion.....

16-Oct-14

16-Oct-14

16-Oct-14
"JTV" is right ! .... no racists to it! .... so much Not Right going on in Ferguson by 'protestors' and 'trouble makers' and the news media and even The White House and its departments that this whole mess has been turned into a race issue .... when it is not one!

Criminals are just that .....criminals! You can not make a saint out of a criminal. My old adage is "IF you play, you pay"! ... but there will be a whole lot more criminal acts that continue by the 'protesters' , as there has already been a lot, it is disgraceful and I hope it all ends soon and the officer is FREE and get on with his life 'some where' .... he (I think) has been put through to much now.....jmho)

16-Oct-14
Just like this last fool that was shot. There is video of him buying that sandwich with what appears to be a firearm in his waistline.

That Officer said he was shot at, rounds were recovered, the gun was recovered, GSR was on his hands and clothes, he was on probation with a ankle bracelet for a Felony Weapons charge. "But he was unarmed, and a good boy"

ANOTHER thrilling episode of DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH FACTS.

16-Oct-14
KC, Did you read the previous posts before entering yours?

16-Oct-14
You are living in fantasyland there Matt. I have been told by one of our employees who have been with us for over 20 yrs.and who I grew up with that the "brothers" in his words don't like the white people "a little bit". Now why don't you try to persuade him that you know all about being racist and could teach him something because you know in your heart that it ain't just right. Better yet go to his corner in North Philly and explain your position. I am sure you will be met with open arms..that is if you are "white". Now if you are a brother that is a whole nother matter.

Am I a racist or a realists.

The Rock

16-Oct-14
You are a racist Rocky. Just Ike the rest of us po white folk

17-Oct-14
Well, that sure was over his head.

17-Oct-14
so matt what does that make you? a bigot, racist, idiot, all the above?

17-Oct-14
On a similar note and I am sure this was all over the news too. WHites protesting, Zero and Holder weighing in, HMMMM wonder why not????

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/10/tuesday_robbery_state_represen.html

1: Thank God it was two Democrat representatives involved (two Republican Legislators shooting at black kids would have already had the Reverend Al in Harrisburg). Black Police Commissioner PLUS Democrat lawmakers=No problem with the black leadership or the mainstream press.

2. If it were 2 Republican Legislators…there would have most likely been at least one body bag with a thug in it…Democrats apparently can’t hit sheet with a gun.

3. Wonder if the Democrat Caucus has any thoughts of stricter gun control in PA?? The hypocrisy would be a lot of fun to watch.

Personally, I am extremely amused by this one because it illustrates that Gun Control does not and would not work…and the very political party that espouses it is as guilty as the rest of us in exercising their Second Amendment rights.

17-Oct-14
"Imagine if the scenario was "a white man in Texas was buying a sandwich with a weapon in his waistband"

Personally, that scenario always makes me feel safer.

"But there's an issue when its a black guy?"

Not an issue until he starts shooting at me, the shop owner, or the police. Then it's a dead issue.

17-Oct-14
What is an issue is NOT the fact that that he was black.

What is an issue is that he was out on bail under house arrest, for a previous Felony Weapons charge,and Was in possession of a stolen sidearm.

MEANING he was supposed to be at his legal residence. MEANING he was NOT supposed to be on the street. MEANING he had a previous history of using weapons in an ILLEGAL manner MEANING he knowingly had a stolen sidearm. MEANING he did not legally purchase the weapon.

Race had nothing to do with this. What is at issue is the fact that the suspect felt he was above the law, and could do as he pleased.

Race had nothing to do with it. Stupidity had everything to do with it.

Also I heard a rumor that all the Wal-Marts in the St. Louis are pulling all their ammo off the shelves in anticipation of the verdict, either way. I haven't been able to confirm.

22-Oct-14

gflight's Link
Early release of info before the verdict to trickle down the racist protesters violence?

The official autopsy on Michael Brown shows that he was shot in the hand at close range, according to an analysis of the findings by two experts not involved directly in the case.

The accompanying toxicology report shows he had been using marijuana.

Those documents, prepared by the St. Louis County medical examiner and obtained by the Post-Dispatch, provide the most detailed description to date of the wounds Brown sustained in a confrontation Aug. 9 with Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson.

A source with knowledge of Wilson’s statements said the officer had told investigators that Brown had struggled for Wilson’s pistol inside a police SUV and that Wilson had fired the gun twice, hitting Brown once in the hand. Later, Wilson fired additional shots that killed Brown and ignited a national controversy.

The St. Louis medical examiner, Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, reviewed the autopsy report for the newspaper. He said Tuesday that it “does support that there was a significant altercation at the car.”

Hmmmm, it still sounds like there was a 6'4', 295 pound man, smoked up on weed who attacked a cop after the man stole a box of cigars. The cop killed him during the altercation.

22-Oct-14
I have a good friend and client that is very close to that area (3 miles) and when talking to him yesterday about a hunt the subject came up and he told me the info he has is that the grand jury has reached a decision and is waiting for the best timing to release it

They wanted to get past the possible World Series involvement of St. Louis and now maybe when the weather turns nastier

Just what I heard and I could be wrong, after all this is the bowsite :)

22-Oct-14
All the news we are getting here seems to indicate that Officer Wilson will not be indicted, and the authorities are trying to place assets to stem the violence that will result.

22-Oct-14
If he is out on bail, the general conditions of bail include a provision that he may not possess a deadly weapon, or violate any state, federal or municipal law worse than a minor traffic infraction. A shoplifting would be another bond violation. I assure you that a bond for a felony weapons charge would include a "no deadly weapons" provision.

Hence, the firearm in the waistband would be at least one other crime, as well as the felony of violation of bail bond conditions. (Under Colorado law for this example.) Any other legal violation, such as the shoplifting, would be a separate count.

The law does not discriminate. Black or white, the bond conditions must be followed.

My first twelve years of practice, I did a fair bit of criminal defense. I know this pretty well.

22-Oct-14
BK, Officer Wilson hasn't been charged with anything yet. Perhaps you are confusing this with the second shooting we had, where the suspect was out on bail.

22-Oct-14
Not confused, just commenting on that fact pattern. The law also gives a police officer wide latitude. Causing any bodily injury, which is the slightest amount of pain, to a police officer is a mandator sentencing crime in Colorado, 5-15 years, as a class 4 felony 2nd degree assault.

22-Oct-14
looking like a justified shooting and these "leaks" are orchestrated to let the news out slowly so as to try and avoid a repeat of Rodney King in my opinion.

22-Oct-14

slade's Link
The group of lib's who are continuing to stir the hornet's nest are the same defunct ACORN crew, they get federal funding and go by MORE. When the *hit hits the fan these cowards need to held responsible.

22-Oct-14
If another mob gathers just do an airdrop of job applications. That oughta clear them outa there real quick.

23-Oct-14

Either way the cop walks but his life is ruined over a bunch of lying people. Just once I would love to see witness who give false statements in cases like this that whip people into a racist frenzy get put in jail for their crime of lying to police.

MB buddy who said the cop shot him in the back and then executed him should be the 1st to hit the inside of a jail cell. Little lying punk!

23-Oct-14
He'll probably get elected to Congress from that district.

24-Oct-14
But Spike Bull, the article has the statement, "But if you’re going to look at the rates that police kill black and white male teenagers, you have to adjust for the rate that black and white male teenagers put themselves at risk – not the rate that both male and female blacks and whites of all ages commit violent crime."

The use of the "r" word puts it out of the realm of understanding of dockeating.

You're going to have to come up with another article that's written in much simpler terms. :^)

05-Nov-14
Well gentlemen, the hammer blow is about to fall. I was given a heads up today that the Grand Jury will release their verdict on Sunday the 9th, or Monday the 10th. Officer Wilson will be cleared of any wrong doing.

The Police have been threatened with death, and apparently they are taking the threat seriously. Here in south St. Louis, at the South Patrol Division Station they have erected concrete barriers.

I was also informed that this time the protesters,(rioters) intend to leave their mark in south St. Louis.

05-Nov-14
I hear the Missouri National Guard is preparing the air drop of job applications as we speak.

If that doesn't work then they plan on dropping notices of paternity suits. That may be a problem as the Air Guard only has 3 cargo planes!

Maybe they can borrow some from Illinois.

05-Nov-14
It will be interesting to say the least! RIOTERS should be treated as such!...."O" tolerance for those doing and instigating criminal acts! ..........

05-Nov-14
JTV I agree. Not many riots from anybody when its cold and nasty out

07-Nov-14
0 tolerance agreed!

They are useless scum sucking living off the govt tit losers are what those protesters are. They are what everyone honest describes them as! They sit around and don't work because if they did they would have the time to protest every fricken day!

07-Nov-14

JD's Link
Sounds like things will probably turn uglier than they currently are.

07-Nov-14
All they have to do is wait until the wind chill is about 10 degrees to make the announcement and nothing will come of it.

08-Nov-14
Apache Gunships were seen patrolling North St. Louis County today, and MRAPs are staging around St. Ann Mo.

08-Nov-14
They ought to slowly drive a couple of semi trucks through with an Air Jordan "steal one pair and get one free" sign on it. probably lure most of them away.

Remember the LA riots? Korean business owner openly stood in front of their businesses with shotguns. I don't think they were bothered much.

08-Nov-14
Nothing to see here, move along...

BREAKING: National Guard AT-ATs Deploy In #Ferguson

10-Nov-14
now...the 'parents' of the criminal BROWN are going to The UN to give a 'statement' for UN support against this case and LEO's, etc. .... this whole thing STINKS and the news media coverage also is fueling the fire as is D.C. and that administration and the liberal nut jobs. Channel 5 News St. Louis, Mo. Monday evening are doing a "special report" for/on this! ..... they thrive on this crappola .......

10-Nov-14
Hokahey.........!!!

13-Nov-14
I just wish they would announce the outcome and get it over with.

13-Nov-14
I saw today where Browns parents went to the UN, and were laughed out of the room. They were also told that as to the evidence, the panel could find no wrong doing on the officers part.

13-Nov-14
I think it will come out next week.

13-Nov-14
Stand by for a all out race war...On the West Coast agencies are on alert...Oakland will burn bright!

Sharpton is to blame...

14-Nov-14
YEP...and all of this because of a 'criminal' that assaulted a police officer .... A Felony no less! As I've been following The Local News since this all happened, I'd guess that 80% of all the crappola happening in and around the area are "black" criminals. So it stands to reason that 80% of the arrests are "black" .... No Racists anything happening there! It is SAD though that the local LEO's have to deal with all the unrest from a Racists Group that is trying to protect "criminals" that knowingly break the law!

When it happens, and I think it will, I hope The LEO's do what is right and deal with the "criminals" and don't cut them any slack!!...They Play = They Pay !! Shame on this DC administration and the real racists / rioters that are truly causing ALL of This!! ..... Including the racist lawyers and civil rights instigators ..... and THE NEWS for them also causing a lot of this by their coverage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14-Nov-14
Before we all get carried away..I don't think anything will happen.

14-Nov-14
Living closest to where this is all to take place, I think something will happen. I think the outside influences will stoke this situation to the point where home owners will have to defend what they have. It looks like the Castle Law will be put to the test.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I WILL take whatever steps are necessary to protect myself, family, and property.

14-Nov-14
Hopefully it'll be rainy/snowy and COLD.

14-Nov-14
Supposedly....... They have put 1,000 troops at Fort Leonard Wood on standby. Not MO National Guard, U.S. Army troops.

They are also saying they have went in and cleaned up an old, closed down funeral home in the area to handle casualties if needed.

They expect it to spread across the St. Louis area.

This information was reported to be from a letter sent to local LE agencies in that area. Who knows, just reporting what I read. You know.... Everything is true on the internet!!!

16-Nov-14
Ok, this is me in my tinfoil hat. Do you think there is a chance that the Grand Jury will say that Wilson should go to trial just to avoid riots?

16-Nov-14
It seems that, relatively speaking, the law enforcement response in Ferguson has been at least as good as obama's response to ISIS.

16-Nov-14
Grassroots conservatism produced the TEA party.

astroturf liberalism produced occupy and the ferguson riots

17-Nov-14
I'm ready.

17-Nov-14

Bluetick's Link
Here's a shock.

17-Nov-14

Bluetick's embedded Photo
Bluetick's embedded Photo

17-Nov-14
JTV, if they wanted to stay in Ferguson and tear the place up, I have no control over that. They have announced that they are coming to my neighborhood to have "hate riots", and it is reported some groups are stocking up on 7.62 ammo.

I have worked too long and hard to attain what little I do have, to let someone "tear the place up". If they want to play hardball, some of them may be in for a nasty surprise.

17-Nov-14
Be careful. Stay safe.

17-Nov-14
If I said I wasn't afraid of the possible outcome, I'd be lying. To peaceably demonstrate is their right, but I will defend what is mine. AND to show what a fair minded guy I am, I will follow the ROE governing ground forces in Urban Areas.

Yeah, I'm concerned.

17-Nov-14
That is a good summation of the ROE, I will not provoke, but I will respond.

17-Nov-14
FWIW: might be wise to have a GoPro type device attached to the rails of ones home defense weapon...and upload to YouTube ASAP before the media defines the meme.

17-Nov-14
Jack, I am soo tech illiterate I have no idea as to half of what you said, besides, my M1 doesn't have a rail system. I only hope the op rod holds up.

17-Nov-14
I just read that as of 33 minuets ago, Governor Nixon has declared a State of Emergency, and activated the National Guard. No time has been given yet for the announcement.

17-Nov-14
I lived on the edge of a black neighborhood when I lived in Houston. I figured that there was going to rioting when Obama did not win his second term. I stocked up on shotgun shells. I did get steel shot as I figured that it would be easier for the docs to locate as they pulled it our of their butts.

The last week before the election I would leave the windows open upstairs. The two dogs would bark at anyone walking down the street. (two 90 lb. labs with big dog barks).

Right before the election I took my FEMA provided sandbags from the last hurricane and built an above ground fighting hole behind the ornamental iron gate that was the only access to the house. Parked both vehicles in the garage and was ready.

I was prepared. Never had to use the stuff, thank God.

Terry

17-Nov-14
A long time ago the sheriff told me to use bird shot. It is deadly at close range. I keep eight shells in my Mossberg 930 SPX and hope I don't need it. I know Biden said use a double barrel but I like the extra firepower. I have a coach gun for back up. A shot gun is the only thing I would use in the house if I have a choice.

17-Nov-14
The Obama/Holder Race War:

Obama Told Ferguson Race Hustlers At WH Meeting: ‘Stay On Course’

The term “Stay the course” as popularized by Presidents George W. Bush, George H. W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan means to pursue an objective regardless of any obstacles or criticism in times of war. The opposite term, “cut and run” is an accurate descriptor for Obama’s war time strategy. But what Obama lacks as a Commander in Chief, he more than makes up for as Community Organizer in Chief.

At a White House meeting with a group of race hustlers one day after the midterm shellacking, the president used the phrase “stay on course” in reference to the racial battle that is being waged in one of our nation’s cities.

Attendees at that meeting included Al Sharpton, NAACP president Cornell Brooks, National Urban League president Marc Morial...

Video: Ferguson Protest Leaders Discuss Plans To Target White Areas…

And by target, they mean attack.

Report: Ferguson Cop Tells Residents To Buy A Gun Ahead Of Grand Jury Indictment, “We Will Not Be Able To Protect You”

On a “St. Louis Coptalk” forum, a supposed Ferguson-area officer posted a chilling warning about what he expects to happen in Ferguson, Vocative reported.

“If you do not have a gun, get one and get one soon. We will not be able to protect you or your family,” he wrote. “It will be your responsibility to protect them. Our gutless commanders and politicians have neutered us. I’m serious, get a gun, get more than one, and keep one with you at all times.”

17-Nov-14

Anony Mouse's Link

18-Nov-14
Brothers, I Thank You for your suggestions. Rest assured that those very thoughts crossed my mind this afternoon at work.

I also have bird shot in my 12 ga., been giving that some thought also. I would rather loose the double barrel than the M1.

I have prayed that The Almighty, in his infinite wisdom, imparts patience and restraint to everyone involved in this tumultuous time of trial.

I am reminded of a phrase I saw once "...take peace in the knowledge that you are exactly where The Lord wants you to be...". Thy Will be done.

18-Nov-14

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

18-Nov-14

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

18-Nov-14
What's so sad is that his economic imbecility aside, this President had a real opportunity to improve race relations in this country plus lead as an example to black youth that the way to get ahead here is to get an education, take full responsibilty for yourself and make your own way.

Instead, he's set race relations back 50 years....and he's not done yet....

18-Nov-14
X2 WW

18-Nov-14
Retailers Preparing For Ferguson Grand Jury Decision

FERGUSON, Missouri (WNB) - Savvy retailers in the St. Louis area are preparing for the inevitable looting following the expected grand jury decision this week on the death of Unarmed Gentle Giant(tm) Michael Brown.

Nearly all cell phone and electronics store owners in the Ferguson area have boarded their windows and prepared fake "Health Foods," and "Employment Agency" signs to cover the real ones. On the other hand, liquor and convenience store owners plan to save steps by going ahead and setting fire to their stores the second the decision is announced.

In a possibly-related story, one enterprising St. Louis entrepreneur reports over a million dollars in sales of black grease paint and afro wigs.

18-Nov-14
You could also lable your liquor store as a, "DNA PATERNITY TESTING FACILITY".

That'd work better than Kryptonite for Superman!

Or maybe a shoe store that only sells work boots.

19-Nov-14
I'm noticing that the big media channels haven't been spending every minute talking about the upcoming decision.

That in itself makes me more concerned than anything. They usually use this stuff to build hype and gin up more viewers. It's almost as if they know something we don't and they're actually afraid to feed it. Either that or they have been warned by the feds what may actually be in the works.

It's literally beginning to look like the calm before the storm!

19-Nov-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

19-Nov-14
I fear there is going to be one big eruption. Leaks indicate they are going to find the officer innocent. On Hannity the had an interview where one character was head of Justice for Michael Brown. The commentator asked him would it be justice for Michael if the Grand Jury finds the officer acted correctly. He just flatly said no.

Some justice when they have a bounty of Five grand out on the officer and the White house is meting with the radicals and telling them to stick the course.

Nice of the Justice Department when they immediately sent out three prosecutors, rather than investigators, to get Justice For Michael. So many outside agitators coming from New York and California and already a hundred businesses vandalized.

I was looking at the map today. we are in a small town but less than a hundred miles from Ferguson by freeway. Real comforting with all the St. Louis police running around in armored vehicles. I wonder how hard they would be to steal?

19-Nov-14
The people who want to convict and punish the white LEO right now regardless of the facts or truth are just as big a "racist" as the KKK people were in the south who'd hang the first black man they could find after a crime was committed simply because he was black.

So tell me again how far race relations have advanced in the past 60 years?

19-Nov-14
I think those who do that should be deported or shot! I mean WTH are we coming to when facts mean nothing or when facts prove innocents and they still want the cop strung up? That is bad for America and those folks should go.

It is racist but my pops says those like that deserve what the are called when a racial slur is flung their way due to their ignorance. I am starting to wonder if he has been correct all along.

When this blows up it wont be a matter of bad info or undereducated and not understanding but plain or hardheadedness and racist bigotry and zealots! They represent the slurs they hate so much!

20-Nov-14
Writer, I haven't seen one armored vehicle in St. Louis yet, but you can bet they are here.

20-Nov-14
'What's so sad is that his economic imbecility aside, this President had a real opportunity to improve race relations in this country plus lead as an example to black youth that the way to get ahead here is to get an education, take full responsibilty for yourself and make your own way. Instead, he's set race relations back 50 years....and he's not done yet....'

With the grand jury decision this weekend along with o's illegal amnesty announcement Friday proves he's trying to start a race war.

21-Nov-14

BowSniper's Link
Homeland security vehicles seen gathering near Ferguson...?

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/18/navy-veteran-fired-for-posting-photos-of-homeland-security-vehic/20995336/

• Sitka Gear