TD 17-Oct-14
MissingStrands 17-Oct-14
MissingStrands 17-Oct-14
MissingStrands 17-Oct-14
Ace 17-Oct-14
MissingStrands 17-Oct-14
itshot 17-Oct-14
17-Oct-14
Check this out as told to me by one of our employees. He overheard one of our guys (speaking Mexican to some of his friends) saying that the cartels are guarding the border into the US for known or muslim looking people asking for illegal entry into the US or muslims who will pay big dollars for help to get in. The cartels he claims have many families living here and they have already taken "action" on some muslims or anyone who speaks of ebola trying to in on their own. I imagine a convoluted way of protecting their families and their interest, indirectly protecting us in the process. Talk about a conundrum huh? I am thinking pretty strongly the US is behind this quietly just as they did with the mob during WW2 guarding the ports in New York in the US from German u-boats.

Talk about a conundrum huh?

This is freaking me out.

The Rock

17-Oct-14
Just curious, do YOU believe every blatant lie vomited by your leftist statist tyrannical criminal "leader"?

Like, for instance, "Our borders are sealed better than at any time in our history".

Or,"An outbreak of Ebola is extremely unlikely in this country."

Or, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."

Or........

17-Oct-14
Think about it differently, its not about protecting their family. Its about protecting their business. Pretend a terrorist crosses the border for a million dollars and sets of a dirty bomb killing thousands. You can bet your butt the border will be closed instantly. The cartels stand to loose many millions of dollars in drug sales. So there is no chance they are going to allow it to happen.

Isn't it weird that such horrible people, as the cartels, are probably to only reason a incident hasn't happened so far.

17-Oct-14
Wait for it.......... Fast and Furious. That's holders defense.

17-Oct-14
It would make sense.... they know if any such thing happened the national guard and other military forces become active in shutting down the border instead of the turn and look the other way policy of the Walking Eagle....

They would much prefer you turn and look the other way. Cough if it makes you feel better....

17-Oct-14
Spike, me? I think you might be confusing me with someone else. I have been on your side all the time. I did not vote for Obama. I am a tea party conservative. I believe Obama/Reed/Pelosi/Feinsten should all be in Jail for treason. I believe someone should be sueing the MSM for malpractice. I believe Rand Paul or Dr Benson seem to be the closest ones to what I believe. I believe when a politician says the constitution is radical that they should be immediately brought up on treason charges. I believe the US military should be on our southern border holding hands from ocean to ocean singing Red rover red rover do not send Jose on over. 24/7/365

17-Oct-14
I think I actually puked a little thinking someone thought I supported the Left in any way, let alone support Obola.

Did I enter the twilight zone?

17-Oct-14
Dang Spike, I am trying to figure out why you would think such horrible things (defending the left) about me! :-)

Looking back at my recent posts, I agreed the Ebola story coming out of Washington is BS. I posted an article about and article where is was tested to be airborne transmitted, between animals

I posted against Matt Finney's assertion that there was no God. By saying until science can make even the simplest of life forms, his argument of no God is invalid.

17-Oct-14
Spike, when I saw that name, I'll admit, I initially thought the same thing. Maybe there was a leftie with a similar handle back in the day?

17-Oct-14
No problem Spike. I truly did know you were confusing me with someone else.

I just felt dirty for a little bit there! LOL

Apology accepted, not that it was needed. I kind of made a mountain out of a mole hill, for humor!

17-Oct-14
Mexico is not a conspiracy theory or a Breaking Bad episode

120,000,000 residents

guess how many are practicing the religion of pieces?

Mexico may be the safest place on earth after the big peacefest of converting or killing

• Sitka Gear