Travel Ban
Community
Contributors to this thread:
Tigereye 17-Oct-14
sundowner 17-Oct-14
Shuteye 17-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 17-Oct-14
17-Oct-14
OK I am a little confused here. Something is not quite right. This administration refuses to institute a travel ban for travellers coming from certain African Nations that have Ebola outbreaks.

Their reasons:

1. We wouldn't be able to get medical assistance IN TO those countries. WTF.... IN and OUT are 1st grade concepts even under common core. This arguement doesn't even pass the sniff test.

2. We would hurt their economies. My local McDonalds has a greater economy that these countries. Secondly, their economies are not the concern of this Gov't. Our health and our economy is.

3. We don't have an uncontrollable outbreak here so there is no reason to limit travel. Classic TBVIECian logic. React to crises rather than prepare for them and never let a crisis go to waste.

SO what is really going on? The arguements make no sense.

Is it really as simple as doing whatever he can to degrade this country? I am beginning to believe so.

I don't know what the right answer is but I do know that OBAMA will pick the wrong one.

17-Oct-14
"Is it really as simple as doing whatever he can to degrade this country?"

Yes.

I don't know what the right answer is but I do know that OBAMA will pick the wrong one.

He already has. He has appointed a special Czar to handle Ebola. A former Staffer for algore and biden. A purely political hack. Isn't that great?

17-Oct-14
Cancel the visas. Put the National Guard or troops returning from across the pond on our borders. BTW London has banned flights already, so have a bunch of other countries.

17-Oct-14

• Sitka Gear