sundowner 21-Oct-14
sundowner 21-Oct-14
sundowner 21-Oct-14
bad karma 21-Oct-14
Owl 21-Oct-14
sundowner 21-Oct-14
Mike in CT 21-Oct-14
17-Oct-14
I have come to believe election eve trolls are Republican operatives seeking to maximize turn-out. No logical evaluation allows for such tired tripe as we see in such occasions. Gotta be a conspiracy. ;)

17-Oct-14
Maybe,

But if so, funded by George Soros, Michael Moore, or Dem Underground

17-Oct-14
Only thing Michael Moore funds is the local fast food places within a mile of his house.....

17-Oct-14
I think you may be right Owl.

Why do they show up in twos and threes? Some kind of common thread for sure.

18-Oct-14
What did I miss? Was there another POOF!!!

18-Oct-14
No poof. My thread. My suspicions arise, Spike, from the utter lack of success these folks have. They don't demoralize. They lionize their opposition. lol

Seriously, as sundowner correctly alluded, there must be some sort of organization, though. The ploy is always the same and it always comes with a 1 or 2 man echo chamber.

18-Oct-14
No heavy shot for trolls.

18-Oct-14
Class assignment...

18-Oct-14
It is part of the left's astroturf agenda. Paid or not, they are definitely sent out to do this anywhere they can. You have seen them. Do you think they are capable of deciding on their own to come to Bowsite and do this?

The more times the crazy ideas are floated, the more credence they can build up with the next generation of the easily misled or looking for an evil path.

18-Oct-14
My 'puter's been down for a couple of weeks and now I'm baaaaaaaaak.

Wha'd I miss?

18-Oct-14
Agree, this forum is just a tiny obscure corner of a Bowhunting website. How would folks not bowhunters even find it? If looking for such they would find the BG forum. Even PETAphiles would hit on the BG forum.

I'd even bet this latest certainly had PETA leanings among other things.... but that isn't how they find us or remotely why they are here.

Political operatives, 24/7. On assignment for the "cause". The lying little weasels can't be honest about who they are and why they are here for one second. Then we are supposed to listen and heed what they say....

Owl is certainly right in one sense, they do galvanize the feelings about them.... as well as reinforce views as to how little respect they have for honesty and how they treat the truth.

18-Oct-14
Liberalism has no connection whatsoever to truth.

18-Oct-14
...or reality.

18-Oct-14
To quote Fred Reed, "why look for a conspiracy when human nature will suffice?"

They're just a-holes riling us up for fun after which they have themselves a good laugh.

20-Oct-14
No need to hunt that high doc......

You might fall.

20-Oct-14
The moment you contributed, dockeating.

20-Oct-14
Community Forum suggestion:

Might we substitute the troll word for the better descriptive of parrot? Our latest examples have aptly demonstrated that this is more of their modus operandi.

20-Oct-14
Nice to see you back sleepy, please keep posting your brilliant insights.

20-Oct-14

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Pres(ent) Obama....

20-Oct-14

20-Oct-14
Still wears the blue dress too!

20-Oct-14
A better word for troll would be LIAR. Just like their President who has ZERO credibility.

Anyone at this point who continues to support such a President like Obama who's proven himself to be a pathological liar over and over again is either just as big a liar, or is someone with ZERO self respect who revels in being treated like a gullible idiot.

21-Oct-14
Or.... someone who thinks America needs to go down in flames for the.... well, whatever is imagined the most free country in the history of earth has done, in damaged minds....

See: Ayers, Dorn, Alinsky, Wright, et. al..... Just a small sampling of Obama mentors......

21-Oct-14
WW: "A better word for troll would be LIAR"

Finney: "When did I lie?"

Well, Finney knows what he is, and clearly admitted it.

Next?

21-Oct-14
WW accused trolls of being liars.

Finney responded, "When did I lie?"

Logic: Finney believes he is a troll.

I agree with him.

21-Oct-14
Not a gotcha kinda guy here.......

But, Gotcha Finney!

Too easy!

21-Oct-14

21-Oct-14

21-Oct-14

21-Oct-14
Predictable.

Onr troll attempts to rescue another troll from himself.

This is fun.

21-Oct-14
"You're a liar. That's all that you are."

Wow. That's quite a response, Finney.

And SO thoughtful and articulate......

21-Oct-14
"they have archaic policies, they encourage hate, discourage educated and progress."

"If I've misrepresented anything, or anyone, I apolo....no, no I don't. because you have all thrive on misrepresentation. So deal with it."

Obviously, that alleged PhD must be in bad grammar.

And no, we are not anonymous here, having a real name listed is a requirement. I have personally met many who post here, so your statement is demonstrably false. Hell, Nvagvup advertises here, so I guess he advertises under a false name?

21-Oct-14
"THINK OUR WAY OR FIND YOUR WAY OUT! is their mantra."

-Wrong. I have disagreed vehemently with just about everyone who frequents this forum. As has everyone else. Nonsense. That you do not know this only codifies the illegitimacy of your presence.

"This is why the American electorate is running as fast as they can from cons and right wingers everywhere."

-The polls are not bearing that out. Your only saving grace is that the upper echelon of the GOP is just as facist as the leftist DNC.

"they have archaic policies"

-Yes, principles are immutable. Just as gravity is an 'archaic' physical law.

"So yeah, as a result, we're dubbed 'trolls' because that's an easy way to marginalize people they dislike."

-No. You are classified a troll by the manner of your presence on these forums.

21-Oct-14
Now he has called me a liar and he's called JTV a nut job.

And that's only in this thread.

How much more will our Moderators sustain?

21-Oct-14
Matt, don't you get it? THINK OUR WAY OR FIND YOUR WAY OUT! is their mantra.

Self-serving rubbish. From Day one here you've done nothing but post one uncredited liberal screed after another. When those facts are challenged and exposed for the sham they are you regurgitate another uncredited liberal screed, lather, rinse and repeat until you finally move on to another liberal vomit fest. You are vanilla when it comes to originality.

This is why the American electorate is running as fast as they can from cons and right wingers everywhere.

You mean like they ran away in the 2010 mid-term elections? The one that produced the greatest electoral turnaround in history? That one? Maybe the memo was left unsent in your out box....

I'll take it as a given that you've not perused the latest RCP polls showing gains in the House and at least a 53-47 (R) Senate after the election either. I hope you know a bartender who can whip you up a Key Lime Prozac smoothie.....

they have archaic policies, they encourage hate, discourage educated and progress.

When did Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson leave the Democrat party? How did they skillfully manage to plant all those black republican rioters? Inquiring minds want to know....

FYI, I've never been one to discourage "educated" and progress. Especially where it's so obviously needed.

So yeah, as a result, we're dubbed 'trolls' because that's an easy way to marginalize people they dislike.

I hate to break it to you Sparky but no one here could have possibly done a better job of marginalizing you than the piece de resistance you've laid out. If Guiness kept a record of "most times for inserting one's foot in one's mouth" you'd be a mortal lock to own that distinction.

Meanwhile, because of the anonymity of the internet, you get what's called "internet tough guys" that feel protected when they're surrounded by like minded people. And you get the whole 'gang up' mentality. Not dissimilar from middle school days.

As you get trolls who like to be as disruptive as possible until the moderators receive enough complaints, ascertain said complaints validity and show those zeroes the door. As you too will be shown in due time.

If I've misrepresented anything, or anyone, I apolo....no, no I don't. because you have all thrive on misrepresentation. So deal with it.

The ability to apologize is a hallmark of emotional maturity; no further comment needed.

21-Oct-14
Great Britain has passed a law making internet trolling a crime....

• Sitka Gear