Mike in CT 20-Oct-14
TD 20-Oct-14
itshot 20-Oct-14
TD 20-Oct-14
Mike in CT 20-Oct-14
Woods Walker 20-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 20-Oct-14
19-Oct-14
Obama to bring a prominent African ebola expert to the US to help us deal with it here using the techniques they've perfected in West Africa to keep ebola in check.

19-Oct-14
Obama could not bring in a shiner on 50 lb.test.

The Rock

20-Oct-14
Well, the good news is that the African Ebola Expert knows more about ebola than Ron Klain, Obama's newly appointed American Ebola Expert.

20-Oct-14
"Obama's newly appointed American Ebola POLITICAL DAMAGE CONTROL Expert".

There...I fixed it for you!

20-Oct-14
And now you know the reason why:

20-Oct-14
No expertise required, that way he can comfortably blame advisors & experts if/when the blood, vomit & diarrhea hit the fan

20-Oct-14

LeeBuzz's Link
"When Obama Begins to Speak at a Rally, Something That Was Unthinkable 5 Years Ago Happens"

Just getting tired of the lies.

20-Oct-14
20-Oct-14

Mike in CT's Link
"I have nominated a Surgeon General, the top public health officer in the country. Had he been confirmed, he would be the proper person to coordinate our response to Ebola. But the Senate GOP, at the behest of the NRA, have blocked his confirmation because he once noted that 30,000 gun deaths a year might be a public health issue."

You might want to try and sell that manure to Richard Carmona, a former Surgeon General (and Democrat to boot):

Former Surgeon General Richard Carmona wrote a letter to the president in December to protest nominating Dr. Murthy because he is not qualified. Dr. Carmona said that Dr. Murthy appeared to have “no significant related leadership experience and no formal public health training or experience.”

Of course when you lack any original thought and can only cut-and-paste from others (who unfortunately for you happen to be your equal in being clueless) I shouldn't be surprised when you don't vet the bilge you serve.

Your ignorance is truly breathtaking Sparky....

20-Oct-14
Clumsy Water Skier should be the Ebola Czar..... the purpose would be the same.... use whatever lies you can come up with (google up actually...) in an attempt to cover the latest incompetency for the most inept administration in modern history....

I doubt he would get the job though, seeing how he has bungled up his assignment to disrupt a simple bowhunting website so badly and now basically has the entire site laughing at him....

20-Oct-14
"And don't be dishonest or misleading"

dock, you are the best, that was a pisser

20-Oct-14
Seems in this administration all you have to be is anti-gun.... all the experience and knowledge you need... as long as you are community organizer anyway......

"“no significant related leadership experience and no formal public health training or experience.”

Not our words, an actual former Surgeon General. (Take Mikes lead, he named the source of the words he quoted.)

Ignore the truth. Ignore the facts. Cover for Walking Eagle at all costs.... Never had much credibility to begin with. It's in negative numbers now.....

20-Oct-14

Mike in CT's Link
No formal health training? Excuse me, but he IS a doctor.

Try reading again Sparky, but this time with comprehension:

no formal public health training or experience.”

Link provided so perhaps a time may come in the future when you don't make such a monumental horse's behind out of yourself. You are so far out of your depth here Sparky it's incalcuble.

And don't be dishonest or misleading

Coming from you that one is laughable. The ultimate fraud, the pathological liar is going to lecture anyone about being dishonest or misleading.

I think the saddest comment I could add would be I'd bet a year's pay you typed that with a straight face.

Lets not fool ourselves and when did we let the NRA start dictating political appointments?

You've been fooling yourself for quite awhile and apparently with a high degree of success.

The problem you're running into here is your cut-and-paste "knowledge base" is running smack into real-world expertise; in this battle of wits you are the unarmed man.

20-Oct-14
dockliar: Take your drivel somewhere else.

20-Oct-14
H/T: IOTW

So, What You Are Saying is, We Need to Secure our Borders to Process Outsiders Coming into the U.S.

I think that we see that the Obamunist government just spouts words to fill silence...and never have a clue as to what they say.

• Sitka Gear