itshot 21-Oct-14
tonyo6302 21-Oct-14
Pat C. 21-Oct-14
Keith 21-Oct-14
tonyo6302 21-Oct-14
21-Oct-14

slade's Link
Enjoy

In an interview with the Italian daily, Avvenire, Sister Cristina says it was her idea to cover "Like a Virgin," but, she adds, “without any intention of being provocative or scandalous.” When one reads the lyrics, Cristina says, without paying attention to how it was interpreted earlier, one "discover[s] a song about love’s ability to renew a person and rescue them from their past.” Cristina says that she altered the beat from its original pop dance tune into a romantic ballad, in the style of Amos Lee, saying that it is “closer to a layperson’s prayer than a pop song.” “I know I have a big responsibility,” she states. “I should be bearing witness. And I am happy to do so. I am really excited about having found Jesus and I would like everyone to find Him.”

21-Oct-14
Nice...unintended consequences gone good.

21-Oct-14
Was talking to a Lady in Deadwood last week... nice gal.

Just had to smile..

( Sundowner is correct... edited as it was in fact inappropriate on this thread..)

21-Oct-14
Shall I say it?

Okay......Crass: So crude and unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility.

21-Oct-14
She did well, did exactly what she intended without being provocative or scandalous

I don't see where madonna 'blessed it' however....hope it doesn't turn into a squabble

21-Oct-14
Da Sister can SING !!!!!

Thanks, Slade.

21-Oct-14
I liked what AM said!!

21-Oct-14
"I am really excited about having found Jesus and I would like everyone to find Him.”

I didn't know Jesus was lost.

21-Oct-14

tonyo6302's Link
"I didn't know Jesus was lost."

He was with 31 others on a canoe trip in Arizona.

;^)

• Sitka Gear