BIGHORN 23-Oct-14
NvaGvUp 23-Oct-14
Bowfreak 23-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 23-Oct-14
HA/KS 23-Oct-14
21-Oct-14
You are a genius! Is that you Nate?

21-Oct-14
In midterm elections, the party out of power normally makes gains... . "Vote the rascals out" is always popular sentiment..

Normally there is less interest and smaller turnout for midterms.

How I see things shaping in the Purple state of Minnesota,

8th district democrat Congressman Rick Nolan is likely going to lose to Stuart mills III (Fleet Farm heir). that's the big one. Over 3 mill spent by each party I believe.

Dem. Al Franken defends his seat easily. Double digits win, McFadden has never gained serious traction.

And Dem. Mark Dayton is reelected Governor.. in a surprisingly bit of a tight race.

21-Oct-14
I think Doc has been hitting the medicine cabinet a bit much.

Read today where the DNC had to buy a 600k block of air time to shore up a sure thing in WI while Obama is humiliated by lack of demand for him on campaign trail. When he does show up the D voters get up and leave.

Majority in the House, control of the Senate.

21-Oct-14
I hope your remuneration is on par with your sacrifice, docketing. You, "What profiteth a man…"

21-Oct-14
What happened to my earlier post?

The GOP runs the table in MT, WV, SD, AR, CO, IA, AK and LA. They are highly likely to win in NC and NH is clearly another possibility.

I don't know what our Dem troll here is smoking, but it's clearly fried his brain, such as he actually has one.

21-Oct-14
Dockeating is so damn dumb he doesn't even begin to understand how badly Landreau is doing in LA.

Even if she gets more votes than Cassidy in the general,, which isn't going to happen, given she's -5 right now, she'd have to win a 50% majority to avoid a runoff in December. No way will that happen.

The third candidate in the race is another REPUBLICAN. 99% of those who vote for him in the general will vote for Cassidy in the runoff.

Is Dockeating that stupid, or is he simply a clueless idiot?

21-Oct-14
If it's an honest election, it is a republican landslide. The democrat "ground game" could make a difference of 5-10% in many places which will swing a number of races.

OTOH, the republicans have again forgotten to campaign on what they are for instead of what they are against. The trap in that statement, is the they need to do so without getting in a contest to promise more things to more people than the dems promise.

Love or hate Newt, he gave people something to vote for and it was a landslide.

"ground game" consists of honest get out the vote, get people registered, registering illegals, various illegal voting schemes, voting people multiple times in multiple precincts or jurisdictions without their knowledge or permission, etc.

I still look for an October surprise to come too close to the election for it to be proven to be just another dishonest leftist trick against the voting populace.

22-Oct-14
+1 on Newt's "contract with America", I too look for the Repub's to crash and burn before the election. Someone is going to say something stupid and the 24 hour news channels will be going nonstop on condemning the Repub's.

Terry

22-Oct-14
I just hope they get Michelle Obama's friends from Canada to rig the voting machines. You know, the ones that did the Obama Care computer work.

22-Oct-14
this is going to be interesting. with the GOP leadership vowing to defeat their conservative opponents, I would be surprised if they take control of congress by a landslide, if at all.

the GOP prize is to nominate a liberal repubtard for potus. their chances improve if they do not control congress.

22-Oct-14
".....this is going to be interesting. with the GOP leadership vowing to defeat their conservative opponents,"...........

That was during the primary season, not in the general election season.

22-Oct-14

HA/KS's Link
It is an honest question. Who do you want in control of the voting machines, the dems who are proven to cheat or the republicans who possibly want honest elections.

From the link:

CHAUMBURG, Ill. – Admitting his confidence in Cook County ballot integrity is shaken, State Representative Candidate Jim Moynihan (R-56), was shocked today when he tried to cast a vote for himself and the voting machine cast it for his opponent instead.

“You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

22-Oct-14
Grimes won't win. Bank on it.

22-Oct-14
Early voting will help Republicans this time. Before they stick their foot in their mouths. Right now the Republicans would win the Senate big. My biggest concern is cheating and I know damn well it will be done. The media won't touch it no matter what evidence is there. Unless Trey gets on the case the Republicans won't do anything about it.

22-Oct-14
"That was during the primary season, not in the general election season."

Nva, I disagree. Some GOP candidates will not win over the conservative voter during the general election due to their words and actions during the primary season.

22-Oct-14
Elkhntr,

Name just one in a competitive state.

Iowa? NO

Colorado? NO

Louisiana? NO

Arkansas? NO

Alaska? NO

New Hampshire? NO

North Carolina? Not Likely

Mississippi? Possible some, but it's not a competitive state, so it makes no difference.

23-Oct-14

Thumper's Link
Republicans lead Dems in early votes cast in Iowa for first time, GOP says.

23-Oct-14
Sorry, thumper, it is an illusion. The dems will still manage to steal.

From your link:

"In requests alone, Democrats hold a 18,000 vote advantage relative to the Republican ballots, and we expect those ballots to flood in over the final days."

Sounds like a case where thousands will be found in car trunks, voted by a single person bringing in a box of pre-voted ballots, etc.

23-Oct-14
Well, it has started. A Republican, in Chicago, voted for himself and a friend and both votes went to the democrat opponents. Of course this never happens

23-Oct-14
Spike,

Thanks for the link. At some point people start to ask "where's the beef?" Blacks are starting to look around at their situation and asking the questions they should have been asking for years of the Democratic party.

It hasn't been Republicans who have been responsible for multi-generational dependency; that has been the Democrats who have provided just enough through social welfare, etc. to subsist on but not enough to ever advance to the degree where they could become self-sufficient.

It hasn't been Republican policies (AFDC, WIC, etc) that have created a disincentive for single mothers to wed the father(s) of their children; that too has been the handiwork of the Democratic party.

The emperor has no clothes.

23-Oct-14
I can't wait to send a final email to Mark Udall and tell him what an ass he made of himself representing CO as one of our senators. He deserves to be kicked out of office. 99% of the time he voted with Obama and he has the nerve to say he represents all Coloradans.

23-Oct-14
Merle,

That's the problem with the Seventeenth Amendment. It made senators beholden to guys like Harry Reid, not their home state constituencies. It needs to be repealed.

23-Oct-14
I was listening to a report and it said that CO women voters are turning away from the Democratic party because they feel less secure in our country.

23-Oct-14
Merle,

Actually that's the case across the country. Polls are showing the GOP with a slight advantage with the ladies.

23-Oct-14
GOP with a 1 point advantage with the female vote and blacks disinterested could mean a bigger problem for Dems than any poll could predict. The black vote while always a given for Dems is big but the 1 point advantage for women voters is beyond huge given the fact there are obviously more women voters than black voters.

23-Oct-14

23-Oct-14
Mouse, THAT is the recipe for success. I just hope that if it comes to it, there are enough conservative voters.

What I see in KS is that when the republican party gets conservatives in office, voters begin to jump ship.

• Sitka Gear