The Cowboys have released Michael Sam.

21-Oct-14
how completely racist and homophobic of you to say that

21-Oct-14
we typed at same time

either way, any mention of this terrible tragedy is racist and homofobick

from here forward Oct 21 is now and forever, Michael Sam Day

21-Oct-14
Just wondering is it possible that the only reason he made it this far is he's gay , and not worth a damn at foot ball?? Or am I being racist and homophobic ?

21-Oct-14
yes & yes

21-Oct-14
yes,yes and yes to any future thoughts or comments one may have.

21-Oct-14
Did they release the gerbils too?

21-Oct-14
Wasn't he te SEC defensive player of the year? Worth a look. He probably got cut because Jerry wasn't a primary player in his reality show.

21-Oct-14
Nva, you have been obsessed with this queer from the day he entered the draft. give it a break. of course it was a publicity stunt and a way to pigeon hole (LOL) anyone against him.

you've latched onto this story like you did DICK morris' commentary prior to the last potus election.

relax.

21-Oct-14
WW, you are a BAD man

LMAO

22-Oct-14
The NFL was just hoping he would add a new fan base demographic that doesn't normally follow the NFL.

But at least now he can pursue what Nancy Pelosy stated and he can go on some subsidy and follow his inner artist....

22-Oct-14
Owl is right. He was a great high school and college player. The down side on him was that he was to slow and to small to make it in the pros. I assure you if he had turned out to be a JJ Watt defensive player he would have made any team gay or not.

One of his mistakes was coming out and trying to leverage that position. Had he stayed in the closet like the other gay NFL players he could have possibly made a team without all the other distractions.

But in reality the initial read on him being to slow and not big enough was accurate.

22-Oct-14
What RK just said.

The NFL is a business first... lots of very good college players don't make the cut. Tim Tebow and Christian Ponder come to mind.

Sam is undersized and too slow. The try outs were reasonably cheap and worth the cost.

22-Oct-14
What Spike just said X2.

22-Oct-14
Elkhntr,

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

So many sports commentators went off the charts praising this guy that their hypocrisy, and Sam's, needed a rebuttal.

22-Oct-14
The sports commentators I read called him a long shot late round draft choice..

He was worth a shot because he was SEC defensive player of the year. Gotta have some grit to be that.

But undersized and short on quickness and athletic ability. These qualities cannot be coached.

The commentators were spot on.. it was an easy call.

22-Oct-14
Dan,

They were praising his 'courage,' not his talent. They claimed he just wanted to play football. Sam said he just wanted to play football.

But then, the second after he was drafted, it came out that he already had set up a media tour to celebrate being a gay pro football player.

22-Oct-14
"They were praising his 'courage,' not his talent. They claimed he just wanted to play football."

They knew he sucked....

22-Oct-14
"Did they release the gerbils too? "

They were packed with the fudge and taken home with him.

22-Oct-14
Spike X3

23-Oct-14
Nva is correct on this. The NFL held it's first ever press conference when Sam was picked up by the practice squad. That has never happened before. Had to make big news to appease the PC crowd.

Conversely, when he was cut....no press conference. Very low key compared to his roll out. This was never about football. It was always about pushing the left wing agenda.

23-Oct-14
Applaud authenticity all you want. It was never about Sam the football player. It was about Sam storming the locker room, rainbow flag waving, screaming to the world "Yoo-Hoo...I'm here and I'm Queer! Now pay attention to me!"

If the stupid son of a bitch would have kept his mouth shut, he might have slid under the radar, gotten some skills on a practice squad somewhere and may have gotten onto special teams or better. It was "look at me!" and look they did...noticing that hey, this guy isn't what were looking for as a player...others are better.

Good riddance to the drama queen. Now he should sue the NFL for discrimination to get more attention.

23-Oct-14
Why do homosexuals believe that other people are somehow interested in their sexual orientation?

Keep that deviant, evil, God forsaken lifestyle to yourself.

23-Oct-14

16-Jan-15
He got engaged today.

16-Jan-15
Who cares? Really?

• Sitka Gear