Mike in CT 24-Oct-14
Thumper 24-Oct-14
Mint 24-Oct-14
FiveRs 24-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 26-Oct-14
Woods Walker 26-Oct-14
23-Oct-14

Bluetick's Link
Another do-gooder who couldn't find a single person in America in desperate need of medical attention, traveled to West Africa (how glamorous. looks good on a cv, too) and would you believe it, he contracted Ebola and brought it back like a bad souvenir to New York City. Let's see, he's been in contact with a girlfriend, an Uber cab, and who knows what else. He claims that he imposed a self-quarantine, but don' mak me laff, mon.

Here's the irony. In going somewhere to combat a disease he ends up spreading it farther around the globe.

23-Oct-14
HMM RISK,RISK,Dockeaters chances of coming in contact with Ebola just went from 1 in a country to 1 in a state. Sounds like the doctor may have been doing some running around for 6 days before he came down with a fever and quarantined himself, who knows it may be 1 in a square mile!!! YIKES statistics can change drastically in no time !!

23-Oct-14

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
Hospitals in South LA. are ready.

24-Oct-14
Apparently he rode the subway a couple of hours before he was diagnosed with Ebola.

24-Oct-14
IF you had ebola when you typed that post..do you think I can get it from reading your post? I better go to the emergency room and get tested.

24-Oct-14
too late...

24-Oct-14

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
fauxDoc came to the Bowsite as a liberal troll plant after his unsuccessful attempts to launch a trendy tattoo parlor....

24-Oct-14

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
He's going to get conjugal visits.

24-Oct-14
"if it was the 4 or the 6 line, BINGO, I take that twice a day. I was feeling a little warm, come to think of it."

If you take those subway lines twice a day you probably caught plenty of things.

24-Oct-14
Wouldn't you think that the idiots in charge would require, especially those that have worked with Ebola patients, to do a mandatory quarantine before mingling with the general public? Especially in a major metro hub like NY.

They had a choice to go there or not, they can't complain about a mandatory quarantine. If they don't want the quarantine, don't go to Africa.

26-Oct-14
You Can Initially Test Negative, But Still Have Ebola

Dr. Brantly initially tested negative for Ebola before he became sick with the virus http://t.co/TDgtuJCR3k pic.twitter.com/2tAKbSRCOT

— Jon Passantino (@passantino) October 26, 2014

This is why Samaritan’s Purse makes all their people do a 21 day quarantine after exposure, and refrain from public travel.

If you are tested in that early stage, before the viral load has sufficiently built up to be detected, you will test negative. Hence the reason for quarantine even if you have no symptoms and test negative.

And now Ebola Kaci is crying her civil rights are being violated because she has been placed into mandatory quarantine.

Geeze...how hard is it for these progressive lib types to understand that sometimes life is just not fair.

26-Oct-14
If any decent health care professional really gave a rat's patoot about PEOPLE, they would WANT TO be quarantined after they knew they were in a place where they could possibly be infected.

What happened to the "do no harm" part of the hippocratic oath they took?

• Sitka Gear