Elkhuntr 26-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 26-Oct-14
Pat C. 26-Oct-14
HA/KS 26-Oct-14
HeadHunter® 26-Oct-14
25-Oct-14
who is GW?

25-Oct-14
I get that not all Muslims are radicals....I just wonder why more of the pacifist muslims aren't speaking out against the crazies?

25-Oct-14
Not all Germans were Nazis, but we bombed them into submission, invaded and took control of the land, governed them for decades, and still have troops there.

25-Oct-14
I should add, that they didn't even directly attack us, just were allied with the people who did.

26-Oct-14
spike, don't forget OBush also told us islam is the religion of peace.

26-Oct-14
And "you" do? You have yet to provide any proof other than trite liberal pablum.

When you can provide any contemporary relevant comparisons, you might be able to add some value added content.

26-Oct-14
WWJAS - Who would Jesus air strike? Really not cool. I don't hate all muslims , But the time has past for the nonviolent muslims to stand up and say thats enough. The only way to deal with these people is to show them brute force and force them to yield.

26-Oct-14
Matt, since you ask:

Jesus speaking in Matthew 13:49-51 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

In your desire to denigrate the God you claim to believe in and those who claim to follow him, you continue to attempt to confuse the issues. There is nothing in this telling Christians to take actions against non-believers.

Scripture clearly states that governments are given power to punish evildoers. Christians are instructed to support the government in place which would include the government's power to punish those who do evil.

26-Oct-14
Run them out of America! Do-gooders have done America great harm!.....to many liberal sheep in America. Islam is NOT for peace nor Christianity! ....

• Sitka Gear