Anony Mouse 26-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 31-Oct-14
tonyo6302 31-Oct-14
Woods Walker 31-Oct-14
Woods Walker 31-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 01-Nov-14
25-Oct-14

26-Oct-14
and I thought those were "Hefty Trash Bags" ... silly me!

26-Oct-14
Matt,you kill me.Everything bothers you.Relax...you'll live longer.

26-Oct-14
Christianity is riduculed plenty. In fact Christ is ridoculed plenty. When A bottle of urine with a crucifix and the blessed mother smeared with feces poses as art, this is childs play.

Who's side are you on?

26-Oct-14
"So it's ok to ridicule Islam, but not Christianity...right?"

Damn straight. I always riducule people who want to kill me and have zero tolerance for my existence.

America needs Isalm like a fish needs a bicycle.

If you like muslims so much then take go to Iraq and live with them. Or live as long as they'll let you before that hack you to pieces.

26-Oct-14
Matt. When Islam decides to quit cutting people's heads off maybe the double standard will end.

26-Oct-14

26-Oct-14
"" WW "" you can say that again! ..... Islam is a farce religion at best (jmho) and those "terrorist" that stand behind it are COWARDS!

26-Oct-14
Matty:

Fair warning: I will use "Thread Owner Tools" (and many here may well also)and send your inane and stupid comments to Submission Siberia.

1. Until you can find any contemporary data that links any sort of action between Christianity, Judaism or any civilized religion to the barbaric acts demonstrated hourly by the proponents of Islam, don't bother posting.

You can find no other collection of people who claim to practice a religion that indoctrinates children in the manner of Islam. Where other than in Islam are children taught Beheading 101 with a lab section starting at age 4?

2. You are obviously extremely ignorant (or brainwashed--see Matty's World)because you obviously do not know much about Islam. Islam is not a religion per say. Instead it is a political system cloaked in a pseudo-religious guise and has not evolved much from its barbaric origins.

3. Have you even read the Koran(Q'ran, Queer-an, etc.)which is (to Muslims) the immutable word of Allah as parsed by a self-proclaimed paedophile prophet? I know you have not even thought of the Hadiths or the abolitions of self-identified imams that give rightious excuse to rape women, have sex with goats and sheep, slaughter innocent children in the name of the ultimate example of Islam, Mohammad?

I am leaving your initial post as an example of no value content.

26-Oct-14
I favor honest criticism versus debasement. That stated, there are obvious points of rational incompatibility our culture has with Islam. So many on the left both dangerously and willfully ignore these points to further their agenda of "indiscriminateness" (aka: assault on American founding values) that it necessitates the ridiculous.

26-Oct-14
"So it's ok to ridicule Islam, but not Christianity...right?"

actually, as you already know, the opposite is true in this great land of religous freedom

due to the unintended consequences(maybe intended?) of rudderless dingies posing as atheists (when all they really are is radical extremist Christianophobes), we may end up with a state sponsored 'religion' and an ammended 1A one day

that would be cool huh...right? as long as it's not chrisitanity....right?

26-Oct-14
DAMMIT ! That #2 Cleopatra costume really turned me on. I was going to buy it for the wife, then I noticed it was sold out.

DAMMIT !

Guess I will have to go with the mermaid, and hope no other woman shows up at the Halloween party with the same costume.

26-Oct-14

31-Oct-14
Runner up costume:

31-Oct-14
Thanks, Anony, I am now looking for Windex to clean my monitor.

ROTFLMAO !!!!!

31-Oct-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Honorable Mention......

31-Oct-14

Here's a dandy.....

01-Nov-14

• Sitka Gear