NvaGvUp 29-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 29-Oct-14
Mike in CT 29-Oct-14
Owl 30-Oct-14
tjsna 30-Oct-14
Beendare 31-Oct-14
28-Oct-14
WOW!

Yet one more FACT Fauxdoc will run and hide from!

28-Oct-14
Lots more than one!

If the Dems lose even 10% of their current level of the votes from America's African Americans, they will be in the minority FOREVER!

28-Oct-14
Nog hy praat kak.

28-Oct-14
fauxdoc,

I don't give a hoot about how you 'feel.' What matters is how you think.

Now, I realize that as a liberal flack, you do not think, which pretty much explains it all.

"If people want to speak out, vote against their best interest, it their choice."

Yeah, and as a white limousine liberal, you surely know what's in the best interest of black Americans! After all, you're so much smarter and better than they are!

Certainly you know more about what's best for them than they ever could. In reality, all you know about them is that they need to be kept on the liberal plantation.

As for not running and hiding? ROTFLMAO! That's all you've done!

28-Oct-14

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Kyle,

Careful....he's got serious credentials.....serious....

28-Oct-14
fauxdoc,

"I just said that people are free to vote as they choose...."

Do you even bother to read your own posts? Because you neither said nor implied any such thing.

28-Oct-14
I just said that people are free to vote as they choose

No you didn't; you said "If people want to speak out, vote against their best interest, it their choice."

Kyle's analysis of that line nailed you and every other limousine liberal to a "T"; you patronize the black community and your policies have failed them miserably. Fortunately for them, and unfortunately for you and your ilk more and more blacks are realizing that truth.

Another liberal troll, another epic fail.

28-Oct-14

Mike in CT's Link
Kyle,

Guess another one that fauxDoc has to label as "voting against her best interest" too.

Of course the fact that is obviously well-informed won't factor into that dark, empty noggin of his...

28-Oct-14
There's thoughs nasty facts getting in the way of docs feeling again!

28-Oct-14
Fauxdoc,

Given you're a white liberal 'progressive,' just how is it that you know more about what's best for black Americans than they themselves do?

28-Oct-14
Now see the similarities?

No, but I see one heck of an attempt at trying to rationalize having put your foot in your mouth.

If you cannot see how those two phrases are equal, you have 1) a reading comprehension issue OR 2) you are willfully ignorant and choose to be that way for reasons only you know.

Actually Sparky the two phrases are not equal; sentence #2 is the set of all people voting and while it would include the subset that makes up the voters in sentence #1 it would also include people who vote for their best interest, people who vote with no interest and other variants. The two then by definition are not equal.

Since you're slow I'll try to simplify.

Set #1 consists of the numbers 1-10

Set #2 consists of the numbers 3-8

Set #2 is clearly a subset of set #1 but the two sets are most definitely not the same.

So you see Sparky it is actually YOU who are either woefully lacking in basic comprehension skills or willfully ignorant and choose to be that way for only reasons YOU know.

In your case I'll drop the either; you are woefully lacking in basic comprehension skills and willfully ignorant and choose to be that way for reasons only you know.

Another liberal troll, another epic fail.

28-Oct-14
Fauxdoc,

Oh, and while we're at it, let's try this again:

"Name one, just ONE 'right' that Caucasian men have that blacks, Hispanics and women do not have."

Just ONE, 'Sparky.'

28-Oct-14
You guys are too hard on him. What he really said is that he knows their best interests better than they do.

29-Oct-14
Of the Tea Party, Mr. Carter said, "we don't have those people here..." I don't know, Mr. Carter, you sound just like one. Welcome to the family.

29-Oct-14
"Name one, just ONE 'right' that Caucasian men have that blacks, Hispanics and women do not have."

We can be Racist Angry Old White Men.

29-Oct-14
Mike's video, per his mention thereof above:

29-Oct-14
When liberals say what fauxdoc did about blacks not acting in their own best interests if they don't toe the Dem party line, they're demonstrating to all who the real racists are. It's THEM!

Remember back when Dodgers G.M. Al Campanis said on national TV, “I truly believe that they [African Americans] may not have some of the necessities to be, let’s say, a field manager, or perhaps a general manager.”?

Campanis got fired for being a racist. Yet when fauxdoc and his liberal pals imply that blacks are, "Too stupid to act/vote in their own best interests," isn't that just as racist as what Campanis said?

Of course it is.

If a liberal wants to see what a racist looks like, all he needs is a mirror

29-Oct-14
I think of any of the statements doc made, this one is most telling.

"And I feel what I believe"

Actually the truth is you believe what you "feel". It's the problem in a nutshell.

You feel guilt for just being born who you are, therefore everyone is guilty for being born who they are. You feel envy, you think those you are envious of should give up some of what they have. Pretty much every liberal leftist platform is all "feelings" and a real world idea of how that would function and worse yet, the consequences of their actions and "beliefs" are absent.

Here, I have a great idea.... you go make it work.... if it doesn't.... I have no responsibility for any harm because my intentions were good.... and it was all the other guys fault anyway...

29-Oct-14
To quote T.S. Elliot, who clearly understood the liberal mind:

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves."

29-Oct-14
Fauxdoc,

When you're getting your azz kicked, it's best to stay on the mat, not get up and get pummeled again.

29-Oct-14
Fauxdoc,

'Low information voters' is a term used by both parties. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Men, Women, whatever. If a person is not interested in politics and issues and therefore uninformed, they qualify. It has nothing to do with race.

Well, at least not until YOU implied that one race, BLACKS, was too stupid to make their own decisions, so liberals should make those decisions for them.

29-Oct-14

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Them mail order degrees don't necessarily make one "smart"...KPC describes it aptly.

29-Oct-14

Tools for fauxDoc's next stinging "rebuttal"....

30-Oct-14
"I believe it is the right wing wackos that originally called those that voted for Obama "low information voters" I think thats pretty close to calling those people 'dumb'. Agreed? A majority of black people voted for Obama, so now lets revisit that claim of calling blacks stupid, shall we?

Or do you mean that only the white/asian/hispanic people that voted for Obama are dumb?

Do tell. Please."

-Bears repeating because, once again, a self-proclaimed liberal has revealed himself a racist with his own inferences.

I am a right winger for sure. Right of most conservatives here. That stated, I always thought "low information voters" was a phrase for people who tuned into mostly leftist media sources(including Fox News, for the record) or derived their knowledge from HuffPo, TMZ, etc.. There really is no racial component to stupidity, ignorance or vapidness. Unless, of course, it is inferred.

If I ever witness a genuine moment of self-awareness from a leftist or a liberal, the shock would probably kill me.

30-Oct-14
LOL,man this is to good !!!

Thanks guys I needed a good laugh.

Great round of slap the liberal :-).

Tim

Spike I am glad I put the drink down before reading the replies.

31-Oct-14
Powerful video.Its good to see folks- black and white- seeing through this political rhetoric.......makes me think we have a chance to get this country going in the right direction with a more educated voter base.

• Sitka Gear