Woods Walker 30-Oct-14
HA/KS 30-Oct-14
Woods Walker 31-Oct-14
Owl 31-Oct-14
Mike in CT 31-Oct-14
HA/KS 31-Oct-14
Woods Walker 31-Oct-14
29-Oct-14
What a sobering message to all of us.....the consequence of surrendering to the laws of the religion of secular humanism is the destruction of humanity.

29-Oct-14
When the people get thier morals from the federal goverment abortion at any age is ok!

29-Oct-14
As long as they are Liberals I'm good...

29-Oct-14
This is sick and anybody that defends it is the same.

29-Oct-14
Back in the day, the pagans tossed their kids in the fire as a sacrifice to their god. Is it too late to do a post birth abortion on those that support post birth murder?

29-Oct-14
/\ What He Said /\

Rape and medical issues being the exceptions, if Obama's buying all the rubbers I cant see why there would be unwanted pregnancies?

29-Oct-14
Doc,

"Singer wrote in 1979 that “human babies are not born self-aware, or capable of grasping that they exist over time. They are not persons … [therefore] the life of a newborn is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, or a chimpanzee.”

Try to stay in topic. The article is about killing children up to the age of 4 because they really aren't human and self aware. Got it? Or do we need to spell it out in crayon.....again.

My guess is you won't come out and say what a horrible position, but somehow find a way to defend the article.

29-Oct-14
Really? Read the link...duh

29-Oct-14
Doc,

"If a woman that was special to you was raped and pregnant as a result, what would you have them do?"

I would hope that the rapist is caught, castrated and put away for a long time. Then I would do my best to encourage the victim through a very difficult time. I certainly would not encourage the victim to kill a child. Then she would be suffering from a lot more than a rape.

The only difference between you and a baby in the womb is some time and experience. That's it. What makes you not expendable and a baby expendable?

29-Oct-14
What are the stats for rape and medical reasons there Doc?

29-Oct-14
There is this one big word at the beginning of the article Matt.....anecdotal

If you have trouble I can splain it to you...;^)

29-Oct-14
“This is the whole problem with devaluing human life at any stage—it will naturally grow to include other groups of humans; in this case, born humans as well as preborn humans,” Harrington said. “[I] talked with one young man at the University of Minnesota who thought it was alright to kill children if they were under the age of 5 years old, as he did not consider them persons until that age.”

Expendable.

“For those who are firmly for abortion, because they understand it kills a human being, it’s very easy for them to accept killing a human being after birth,” Garza said. “There is this notion that is common on campus, that it’s OK to kill babies because somehow we don’t become human until we are self aware.”

Expendable.

"Singer wrote in 1979 that “human babies are not born self-aware, or capable of grasping that they exist over time. They are not persons … [therefore] the life of a newborn is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, or a chimpanzee.”

Expendable.

29-Oct-14
Oh, Goody! Fauxdoc's alter ego is back.

29-Oct-14
The fact that you cannot speak out against someone that advocates the killing of a four year old speaks volumes as to what kind of "man" you are. But then we already knew....

29-Oct-14
Matt, what about the freedom of the child?

What about the childs choice to live?

Who speaks for him/her?

Who protects his/her rights?

30-Oct-14
I personally don't think ANY babies should be killed, kid could be the next Mozart.

Some mothers will attempt to kill their children no matter what. In Rome they would suffocate newborns and bury them in mass graves or throw them in the sewer.

The way I see it, if they are going to murder their children anyway and are prepared to live with that, it should be between the doctor and patient and NONE of the Governments darn beeswax...

30-Oct-14
Matt,

Its just like the War on Drugs, pointless to try and legislate morality.

It is sad that someone would murder their own child.

Even in cases of rape it is still their child.

But you will never really stop hateful murderous people and there is a special place in hell for them....

30-Oct-14
Doc,

You never answered my question above...

The only difference between you and a baby in the womb is some time and experience. That's it. What makes you not expendable and a baby expendable?

You then said..."You know whats convenient? making abortion illegal, but when an unwanted child becomes a burden on society, you don't want anything to do with them. How do you reconcile those two things?"

I adopted 2 kids. Both from mothers who were not married and one that is special needs. I would have adopted more but I fell and broke my back and ended up in a wheel chair. Did you know there are more people lined up waiting for children to adopt than there are children to adopt?

If you think taking the life of a kid you think may not get a good shot in life is good, you're a moron.

30-Oct-14
"Having to drop out of college and take lower paying jobs are not inconveniences; because doing so will affect the options available to some women for the rest of their lives. It could result in dependency on government assistance programs, for her and the child. For YEARS."

Should have used birth control. Surrogacy agreements could pay for college. Many options but they prefer murder to make up for their poor choices.

Carrying the torment of a rape and its resulting pregnancy is its own personal hell. And for those of you saying abortion shouldn't be allowed are basically misogynistic because you are punishing the rape victim even more. But of course you don't see it that way.

I never said it should not be allowed just the opposite. Do you presume because someone commits a violent crime against them they will feel better by killing an innocent? How many of that 1% lie about rape because of the shame of the murder they are committing.

How about men just stop making up rules that deal with a woman's reproductive organs. Unless you are willing to legislate that men ought to have vasectomies upon reaching 18 years old unless they can prove that they'll only produce children in marriage.

How about non-gun owners stop making up rules about guns?

30-Oct-14
I just gave a succinct post about how its NOT CONVENIENCE,

Actually you served up more self-serving tripe to rationalize a morally bankrupt position.

When according the ACOG (American College of Obstetrics & Gynecologists) and Planned Parenthood approximately 10% of annual abortions are not related to cases of rape or incest or medical necessity (health of the mother) than they are performed simply because the woman has decided it would be inconvenient for her to have the child.

It is a complete lack of personal responsibility and I don't find it odd in the least that you argue so strongly the opposite; you are the standard-bearer, the consumante cheerleader for the party that's priimary tenet is the abrogation of personal responsibility.

When families don't live within their means it's not their responsiblity; no, just reach into the pockets of the successful and reward poor choices and a lack of personal responsibility, lather, rinse and repeat.

With every post you heighten the drama between what "quality" of yours ranks #1; your ignorance or your hubris is positing your warped perspective as the be-all, end-all life barometer that we're just too dumb to get clued in on.

You couldn't find your backside with both hands and a guide dog Sparky.

30-Oct-14
Matt, why don't you set the example, go back to your "God" thread, and comment on the plethora of answers you were given there.

30-Oct-14
Matt,

Here's my personal perspective on the issue of rape or medical necessity (life of mother in danger); from a personal perspective I still feel we have an innocent life to consider-the unborn child.

That being said I don't feel I personally have the right to dictate to a woman in either condition that her only choice has to be to preserve the life of the unborn child.

I would always hope for that outcome but ultimately there are 3 parties involved and I'm not one of them; the father, the mother and if they do believe, the God of their faith.

If they choose to terminate the pregnancy they have to deal with the emotional fallout and what may happen when all stand before our Creator and are judged.

I will not suggest I can begin to imagine the thoughts and emotions of a woman, of a family in that position and my heart would go out to them.

I have no reservations about having my opinion and if asked would counsel to preserve the life of the unborn child but ultimately I would have to respect the decision of the parties involved however much I might be opposed to it on personal and religious grounds.

In some cases there really isn't a "pat" answer. I believe this is one of those.

30-Oct-14
Actually I think post birth abortions should be made available to all LWL's. Just saying....!

30-Oct-14
Your God questions were answered on your own "God" thread, which you promptly ignored.

I could post some scripture, but you would just ignore it.

The whole theme of the Bible is centered around the Family. You should read it sometime.

30-Oct-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
This is your "pro-choice" Matt.

You ARE one sick SOB.

30-Oct-14
There is nothing that shows the evil intent of the left more than the fact that they are willing to kill millions of babies on the off chance that an occasional person is inconvenienced by the birth of that baby. Let's stop abortion in all cases except for rape or the imminent death of the mother, and then discuss those cases.

If the rape is not reported as a rape within 48 hours, then that is not a factor and the baby is safe. Unless a team of doctors who are NOT selling abortions agree that the life of the mother is in physical danger, then that baby is also safe.

We can start there, and then have a discussion.

31-Oct-14
Health risk to the mother...maybe. But in the case of late term abortion no, because the mother has had NINE FREAKING MONTHS to find out if there are any "health" risks.

In the case of rape only in the first 24-48 hours or so in the form of a "day after" pill. After that no. Why should the baby be the one who has to pay the price of capital punishment for something it had zero control over? If you want to kill someone so bad for rape then kill the scumbag who raped the woman in the first place.

And I have a question for all you baby butchers out there.....

If a pregnant woman is on her way to have an abortion and is hit by a drunk/stoned driver (in the case of Coloweedo)and the baby aborts or otherwise dies from the accident, should the DUI driver be compenstated for saving her/her insurance company/the taxpayers the price of the abortion? After all the end result for the baby is the exact same. Or is it criminal only based on intent?

And Matt and the others like you.....DO NOT bullsh*t us with the rediculous, insulting "pro-choice" label. There's nothing "pro" about it and it's certainly not a "choice". It's a HUMAN BABY that is butchered in it's mother's womb...literally. Of all the leftest drivel and lies that are spewed daily the "pro-choice" term is the most offensive and disgusting.

31-Oct-14
We have a late term surgical procedure for health risks. It's called a C-section. And nobody has to die. Late term abortions (LTAs) are for women who make an 11th hour decision to kill a baby, not save their lives. LTAs are also for progressives who have, since their inception, wanted to kill off marginalized or "at risk" people for the imagined benefit to society.

31-Oct-14
Matt,

I think you might want to re-read my post, especially this part: "I have no reservations about having my opinion and if asked would counsel to preserve the life of the unborn child but ultimately I would have to respect the decision of the parties involved however much I might be opposed to it on personal and religious grounds."

What I tried to convey was on a personal level I would always advocate to preserve the life of the unborn child. I thought I made that fairly clear even in cases of rape of health of the mother.

What I also thought I made clear was that however strong my convictions on the issue it is still the decision of the parties involved and ultimately I have to respect that, however personally distasteful I find it.

I clearly stated that those parties will have to face the consequences of that decision, both in this life and beyond.

I do have to apologize though for not being as precisely clear as I should have been on health of the mother; there is no need for a late-term abortion in these cases in the vast percentage of them. By and large circumstances such as ectopic pregancies are manifested very early and do not require the procedures touched on above.

With regard to your observations about natural termination of pregnancy and trying to posit it as being indicative of God being pro-abortion; that's a stretch at best.

During the process of cellular division that occurs when going from fertilized egg to implanted fetus to baby there are millions of opportunities for something in the replicative and development phases to go horribly wrong at the genetic level. There are defects that are simply not survivable and the pregancy terminates.

There are also cases where things go wrong but not to the degree that life is impossible-you may be familiar with these; they're called "birth defects". These children, though facing a lifetime of challenges still have much to offer and some have made very substantive contributions to society.

All creatures are precious in God's sight Matt-even those who mock him.

31-Oct-14
"do you guys believe that abortion should be legal in cases of rape and health risk to the mother?"

I answered that before you asked.

31-Oct-14
Choose?? You call that pic I posted "choice"???

You ARE a sick, sick man Matt. If you're going to be in favor of it at least be honest enough to call it what it is....brutal and barbaric infanticide.

You lefties are some of the most shameless, deceitful, dishonest people that exist.

"Choice".....OMG.

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

• Sitka Gear