Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 30-Oct-14
HA/KS 30-Oct-14
Anony Mouse 30-Oct-14
Owl 30-Oct-14
Keith in colorado 30-Oct-14
Woods Walker 30-Oct-14
30-Oct-14
Voter fraud could be reduced to practically zero, but it won't.

Clear all registration rolls and require re-registering every two years. We used to have to re-register.

Voting in person and on election day only. (certain exceptions such as active military)

Voting with paper ballots. If the Russians can breach the White House computers, don't you think that voting machines can be tampered with and breached remotely?

Require members from BOTH parties at every polling location with constant attendance to all ballots until they are counted and secured in a locked location.

I predict that enough contests will be stolen this election to keep democrats in control.

30-Oct-14

HA/KS's Link
By any means. The only source of morality is God. If you deny God, then anything goes.

30-Oct-14
...and every stolen election will be touted as affirmation of Obama's fundamentally changing this country and destroying the Constitutional basis of law.

30-Oct-14
"I'll go with Science which says basically that morality evolved as a survival trait, killing and random violence destroys the fabric of societies so we don't do it because of that fact."

- Another gem from the poster who allegedly wrote a thesis...lol

Survival as morality? So, by extension, anything done to thrive must be considered "moral." No, there are no holes, gaps, fallacies or incongruities in that theory.

30-Oct-14

Keith in colorado's Link
Nothing to see here, move along and tjank you for your vote!

30-Oct-14
Spike: You asking a liar to comment on liars? Trust me, it will be another lie.

• Sitka Gear