NvaGvUp 30-Oct-14
HA/KS 30-Oct-14
NvaGvUp 30-Oct-14
bluedog 30-Oct-14
HA/KS 30-Oct-14
Bowfreak 31-Oct-14
NvaGvUp 31-Oct-14
30-Oct-14
With five minutes left in the first half, the Louisville Cardinals are leading the team formerly known as Free Shoes University, and more recently known as Forget About Gross Sexual Misconduct (then Cover It Up) University, 14-0.

30-Oct-14
Update!

Now Louisville leads 21-0 with two minutes left in the half!

30-Oct-14
Not so fast!

30-Oct-14
I dislike Louisville more than liberals. If they never won another game at anything I would not be upset.

30-Oct-14
OK,

But how can you possibly dislike them more than the totally immoral, scuzzball program that is Florida State University?

30-Oct-14
I am hoping that Louisville holds on. Up 17 at the moment. FSU has had a way of escaping this year. Reminds me of (Ohio State?) a few years ago when the #1 team kept squeaking out 1-3 point wins.

30-Oct-14
The current Heisman winner, he of the great moral character, just threw his third pick of the night.

Louisville got a FG as a result and leads 24-3.

30-Oct-14
Well.. it's a pretty good game no matter who wins. Some good play on both sides.

30-Oct-14
And FSU takes the lead. So we are hating on them for their moral character but SF is OK?

31-Oct-14
Nva,

Louisville is equivalent to the little ankle biting dog who thinks they are bad. For what its worth....If you did a blue and red map of KY, the whole state would be blue and half of Jefferson Co. would be blue too.

Louisville and moral character sure as heck don't go together. Their athletic department is as slimy as any in America.

31-Oct-14
Henry,

Not the same thing at all.

FSU's administration and the local police all tried to cover up/sweep Winston's actions under the rug. Neither the 49'ers nor the ay Area community has attempted anything of the sort.

Winston's behavior, as with the 49'er players, is bad enough. But the way the institution's in Florida are handling the issue is where I have a problem.

• Sitka Gear