Owl 01-Nov-14
Hammer 02-Nov-14
keepemsharp 02-Nov-14
HA/KS 02-Nov-14
Sixby 02-Nov-14
HA/KS 02-Nov-14
31-Oct-14

HA/KS's Link
Fox news: US MARINE Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, jailed more than 200 days in Mexico, was freed by a judge Friday and immediately returned to the U.S., his family says.

31-Oct-14
And without any assistance from the worthless Duffer in Chief.

01-Nov-14
Glad to he he's comming home!

01-Nov-14
Duffer in Chief spent more time and energy fighting Maine for enforcing a quarantine on a nurse exposed to ebola than on securing the release of an American Marine from the ludicrous detention in a jail in Mexico for taking a wrong turn at a poorly marked intersection.

01-Nov-14
No doubt in my mind spike. No just bho but most of them in the central planning district

01-Nov-14
The reports I saw gave no credit to Obama. They said he did absolutely nothing and Gretta and Fox News get a lot of credit and one reporter said if he ever gets in trouble he wants the marine's mother to help him. Great lady and she has no love for the administration.

01-Nov-14
No doubt President Walking Eagle and his minions will go after the Sgt for being AWOL.

01-Nov-14
Agreed Slade. That is much more serious than mere "workplace violence."

BTW, I really do know how to spell released :-)

01-Nov-14
"If a foreign soldier broke a law in the US, he would face the appropriate charges. If that foreign soldiers country ordered him released ASAP and Obama did it, you'd flip out and you'd be the first to say "sorry country X, your guy broke the law, he has to face the music""

And yet Mexico's government rails continuously against our inhumane immigration policies... How do you feel about that?

"If a Mexican were caught crossing the border into the US with loaded weapons that were illegal here, the Right would scream for him to be tried as a terrorist and locked away for life (or executed). And the you know it. But it happens in reverse, and you're all whining like babies."

You're aware that the Mexican ARMY has crossed the border and fired upon our border patrol agency without consequence right??

The difference here is that our government seems to be bent on appeasement at all costs and regularly releases Mexicans who have committed felonies on our soil. Meanwhile the Mexican government will lock you up for ANY violation of Mexican laws. I don't have a problem with Mexico's enforcement of it's laws, I have a HUGE problem with the lack of enforcement of OURS!

01-Nov-14
"The US was actively lobbying to have him released since he suffered from PTSD from 2 tours in Afghanistan."

Do you have a link?

01-Nov-14
"The US was actively lobbying to have him released since he suffered from PTSD from 2 tours in Afghanistan."

Do you have a link? It looks more like private citizens lobbied the Mexican government for his release. Apparently the only US government official actively engaged was Duncan Hunter.

01-Nov-14
Well...another no value contribution from Fauxdoc.

Rohrabacher: Obama was ‘AWOL’ in efforts to free Tahmooressi

‘The president didn’t care about it enough to make a simple phone call’

That is not even "leading from behind". It is simply dereliction of Presidential duty. Getting to the tee on time is more important than fulfilling the duties of the office to which President Putt-Putt was elected.

01-Nov-14
Obama abandoned an American just like he did in Afghanistan, Bengazi, etc. Luckily, there was an election and the Sgt. did not have to die.

02-Nov-14
Gezzzz I come back to the CF and there is still a troll here spewing bad info and propaganda with no grasp of the facts and even using retarded examples and invalid comparisons.

It gets old!

02-Nov-14
Reagan would have had him released before lunch.

02-Nov-14
True, Dave - and they would have been apologizing that his brunch was late and cold.

02-Nov-14
I want to give a public , Thank you to Jesus. Without this answer to thousands of prayers this American Hero would still be in jail. This administration gets 100% ZERO credit for his release. They could have done a Bergdahl and traded 12,000,000 Illegal Mexicans for 1 US Hero and no one would have argued them to be wrong in anyway. However not one single acknowledgement from this administration for the release of this Hero but a trade of five major terrorist that are at this time fighting with ISIS and who would kill Americans and our allies given any opportunity speaks to who and what this bunch of racist and haters of what they ignorantly see as White America truly are.

God bless, Steve

02-Nov-14
True, Sixby

• Sitka Gear