keepemsharp 18-Nov-14
Dave G. 18-Nov-14
Dave G. 18-Nov-14
Woods Walker 18-Nov-14
HA/KS 18-Nov-14
HA/KS 22-Nov-14
HA/KS 22-Nov-14
16-Nov-14
A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

17-Nov-14
Good grief. I have to send this to a couple blonds I know

17-Nov-14
Went to the Marine Corp ball a couple of weeks ago and one of the stories was:

Guy walks in to go the ball and he is dressed very casually. Levi's and a plaid flannel shirt. He was stopped and told he at least had to have a tie before they could admit him.

The guy goes back to his truck and looks around for anything that looks like a tie. Tie down strap. Bungee cord. Nothing except a pair of jumper cables. So he ties one of those around his neck.

Walks back in and is again stopped. "Look, I'll let you in", stated the Marine. "But you better not start anything".

Terry

17-Nov-14

17-Nov-14

18-Nov-14
I had a real one awhile back, true story. Stopped for gas and put the company card in the pump and rang up 24.00. Pushed the button for a receipt and the pump said to see attendant for change. I told the attendant it screwed up and wanted to give me change. Then a blond chickie walk up and asked if I had pumped her gas. I told her I had no idea what she was talking about. She said she had prepaid 30.00 on the pump my car was sitting at. I said "do you mean that you prepaid the attendant 30.00 and then drove away?" She said "yes, I had a phone call and got interrupted". Sad part of this story is that these people can vote, and do.

18-Nov-14
LOL @ keepemsharp.

You know, the bad thing about it is she's no doubt still convinced that the incident was your fault for pulling in front of a gas pump that is obviously her's since she just put a deposit of $30 on it.

Her version of the story to her friends..."...so this guy just pulled, you know, up to MY pump and started to, you know, pump MY gas, and then he, you know, tried to get MY change back from the, you know, attendant. How rude is that??? :^)

18-Nov-14

18-Nov-14
True story.....

We stopped at a Mc D's one time after church one Sunday, and I ordered an egg Mc Muffin combo breakfast meal for my wife. She doesn't like Canadian bacon so I told the blonde girl that was taking the order...."With no meat please."

She responded with, "They don't come with meat, they come with Canadian bacon"..........!!!!!!!!!

And they VOTE!!!!

18-Nov-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Nov-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Nov-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear