itshot 20-Nov-14
Hammer 20-Nov-14
Woods Walker 20-Nov-14
Anony Mouse 20-Nov-14
Salagi 20-Nov-14
Woods Walker 20-Nov-14
tonyo6302 22-Nov-14
19-Nov-14
Tol'ja..... the melt down, in all it's many forms....was gonna be SPECTACULAR!

Just a matter of time.... I hope his poor single mom and his 1.5 kids will be OK.....

Great pick-up itshot. Victory lap.....

19-Nov-14
probably should have played it along for a day or three, but that silliness doesn't belong here

19-Nov-14
Thanks itshot for confirming another lying stooge was among us.

19-Nov-14
Inspired work, itshot!

19-Nov-14
Hey.... they poofed the whole faux-hunt thread on the BG forum! And most of em here on this one!

Good grief, we suffer the lying POS for weeks on end.... then vindication..... and you don't even get to stick the head on a pike and mount it up on the bridge going into town for a couple weeks.....

No fun allowed.....

20-Nov-14
He sure was fun to play with...

20-Nov-14
Tom,

What would have been real justice would have been to leave him on for awhile at least. I don't know if you noticed but Jack, myself and I think Jeff started posting the link to the fake hunt on every thread he started. I even did the same on the CT state forum.

If the mods hadn't kicked him out I'm sure he would have melted away in shame like Max the Houseboat Boy.

20-Nov-14
How stupid do you have to be to post a fake hunt thread with googled photos?

I think the answer is that if felony stupid were on the books, Dockhole would have gotten the death penalty.

20-Nov-14
Kevin,

I do think there is a portion of stupidity in there but I honestly think the bigger piece can be chalked up to arrogance.

Remember, we're all a bunch of ignorant hayseeds compared to the mental giants of liberalism.

Part of me sincerely believes he simply felt we were too ignorant to ever catch HIM.

20-Nov-14
What did I miss?

20-Nov-14
Blue,

It would take a while to explain. LMAO..

Let me try a short version..... troll shows up with a fake name and brags of many different credentials....... Does the same ole same ole but worse. You know..... plagiarizing, using far left whacko sources and had a ridged zealotry about his persona... Tells us we are all dumb. Lies out his butt. THEN post a mobile LIVE hunt saying it is him BUT uses photos that are several years old and not even his. They were found on a google search by our very own itshot. Then the mods finally said POOF!

YEAH!

20-Nov-14
Oh wait.....Then his ideological pal Matt Finney steps up and starts a thread demanding we post pics to see if we are real like doc wasn't!

20-Nov-14
But that is what sidekicks do...

20-Nov-14
"How stupid do you have to be to post a fake hunt thread with googled photos?"

I hear what you're saying, but what this is a matter of isn't stupidity as much as it's ARROGANCE. And I'm talking about arrogance on a scale that we mere non-progressive/unenlightened mortals can't even comprehend.

It all begins when you start to believe your own bullsh*t.

20-Nov-14
Dang I missed all that!!!!

20-Nov-14
"I honestly think the bigger piece can be chalked up to arrogance." Just like his hero obama

20-Nov-14
Dang it! I missed the Faux Doc hunt thread! That's too bad. I would have enjoyed it like the Max the Houseboat thread.

20-Nov-14

itshot's Link
Salagi, you are the man!

enjoy the houseboat thread again and thanks for the tip

20-Nov-14
I've got some of the hunt thread cached on the phone, will put it in submission siberia for ya

20-Nov-14

bluedog's Link
Here ya go... "dockeating - Nov-19 Mobile live hunt from NY"

20-Nov-14
I love that thread. We all had base hits and doubles but Salagi hit a home run.

lol.

20-Nov-14
Thanks bluedog.......and to think, you're the guy who told me to never trust a liberal (or was it democrat?)

either way, too funny

20-Nov-14
itshot and Salagi must be related. lol....

Both made a great contributions to these trolls demise with their pic detective work.

Poor trolls... lol.

20-Nov-14
itshot: Now THAT'S a trophy!

If I were you I'd strap that on the fender of my car and drive around town with it for a week or so!!!

What a coup!!!!!!

20-Nov-14
Clue: most modern browsers have the ability to use add-ons. There are a number of good ones that will search the Internet for matching photos.

I used to use one called "Tineye". I now have the add-on called "Who Stole My Picture" which allows a photo search with several engines including Tineye.

Also, if you can get the metadata from a picture, often newer cameras/phones automatically geotag the photo so a claimed photo from NY was actually taken in NC. LOL

Two readily available tools that should put the fear into the hearts of trolls--but they are often so smart, that they really do not understand our electronic footprints we all leave.

Sadly, identifying their prevarications is more akin to shooting fish in a barrel than hunting. I do wish that doc had not gotten poofed when this was exposed as it was fun linking his posts to his fauxhunt.

20-Nov-14
Itshot I re-enjoyed the boat thread Thanks, and glad you learned something useful from it. Guess you earned your....Post-Doc.....degree.

Bluedog - Thanks a bunch for the link to Doc's, uhhh, hunt. I enjoyed watching the take down I missed when it was up originally.

20-Nov-14
Mousey: I don't think it would have made any difference to him...really. He would have ignored any comments about it and just kept on spouting his lies as truth because HE believed they were true, even in the face of all evidence that show him as being wrong or worse yet flat out LYING! We have a President now that's just like that.

That kind of hubris is hard for normal folks to grasp because we are NOT like that.

22-Nov-14
itshot and Salagi ,

Please PLEASE PLEASE let me know if my Wife hires either of you two after the next bachelor party I am invited to.

PLEASE?

P.S.: is there any chance you two can start working in the Lois Lerner emails ?

• Sitka Gear