Woods Walker 04-Dec-14
KS Flatlander 06-Dec-14
Anony Mouse 06-Dec-14
Anony Mouse 09-Dec-14
Anony Mouse 11-Dec-14
sundowner 13-Dec-14
Pat C. 13-Dec-14
21-Nov-14
You ready? The verdict has been done for a while now, they're just trying to figure out how to announce it...No easy way! Going to make Rodney King look like a block party...

21-Nov-14
Yet the tea party people are portrayed as violent racists.

21-Nov-14
Black lynch mobs...oh yes, we've come SO far in the last 60 years....

21-Nov-14
Personally I think it is all media hype. I live in St. Louis county and work two blocks from the county court house. I had lunch at a bar in downtown Ferguson not long after this all started....black and white people in there talking to each other like any normal day. If it wasn't for the news media I would have no clue about any of it and I live here.

Having said that we ARE all getting ready for some potential disruption.....again though I don't think it's going to even be something I see or know about in my daily life.

21-Nov-14
I really hope you're right SA. I really do. We do NOT need something like this.

The media does have a stake in fanning the flames here and as we all know it wouldn't be the first time they did.

I hope the good people of Missouri, white and black, prove them wrong.

21-Nov-14
Amen

21-Nov-14
Offering $5000 for Wilson $1000 for family members. When they busted for murder for hire their bail will probably be $1,000,000. Idiots. They better quit while they are ahead. Let Wilson go in peace.

21-Nov-14
Lets hope somebody has the ball on this one sleepyhunter.. Rightly or wrongly I reckon it will be unpopular to prosecute these people on that charge.

21-Nov-14
To be honest Steve, I wish the whole damn thing would blow over and go away.

21-Nov-14
I agree JTV, this situation will not blow over. I believe Wilson acted within his rights to shoot Brown. The blacks need to quit while they are ahead on this issue. They believe that White America is afraid of them. They are mistaken.

22-Nov-14
Here's one I just saw.

The FBI arrested two men for allegedly buying explosives intended for upcoming protests in Ferguson, Missouri, reports CBS News.

The two men are allegedly members of the Black Panthers and live in the greater St. Louis area.

Tensions in Ferguson have risen in recent days as the community prepares for a verdict from the grand jury on whether or not officer Darren Wilson will be charged for the killing of Michael Brown, a black teenager who was unarmed at the time.

The two men were arrested in an undercover operation and reportedly intended to use the explosives to build pipe bombs.

The suspects' names were not released. Both were arraigned in federal court on Friday.

22-Nov-14
My step daughter just sent me a text that her biological father, (who is a Police Dispatcher) was told to report to Clayton, Mo. which is St. Louis County Police HQ, at 3:00 pm today.

Also, the Police Stations in the city have emplaced their cement barricades, they are in defensive mode.

22-Nov-14
Maybe they could build a fence around the protestors.

23-Nov-14
I hear you Sleepy, too many though have a vested interest in ginning up the controversy. The real losers here are the regular folks black, white and everything in between, who live in and around Ferguson, MO..

23-Nov-14
I was in grade school and jr. high during the civil rights period in the 60's.

Live in a little town in western Kentucky.

Black Panthers from Chicago came down to do a protest and raise havoc.

They were met by Country folk carrying shotguns and rifle.

Those Country folk were Black. Our Black citizens met them and told them to leave and never come back.

They were ran out of town by black citizens, and the Black Panthers never showed up again. The Black Panters knew they would be facing death from black citizens that knew how to shoot.

Unfortunately, there is a big difference between small town black folk and big city black folk. The small town people can see the truth. Not so in the big city.

23-Nov-14
since most of the protestors go to a full time job during the week like the majority of Americans, my guess is the authorities are waiting to announce the decision on Monday when they are at work.

like the majority of Americans, when work is over we commute home, pay bills, spend quality time with family, fix something that is broken, help kids with homework, walk the dog, prepare dinner, exercise, and prepare for another productive day.

who could possibly find enough time during the week to protest the facts?

23-Nov-14
Elk hunter something tells me they will find the time.

They have already been told that the findings of the grand jury and prosecutor don't really matter. Unless they rule against Wilson

Either way he will need to be put into the witness protection program along with his family. Probably will not be a resident of Mo. Much longer.

23-Nov-14
You know the only way to deal with this is to make it clear if you protest peacefully your fine if it gets out of control and riots brake out you will be shot done where you stand! Period. Riots will not be tolerated and we don't care what color you are. And out of state instigator's will be shot on sit.

23-Nov-14
"since most of the protestors go to a full time job during the week like the majority of Americans"

The astro-turf and semi-pro protestors will be there I'm sure. Hopefully they don't plan to test the police and NG...

23-Nov-14
If you are caught looting and burning you should be shot on sight.

23-Nov-14
Well what did you expect? This man would look you in the eye and tell you that the sun goes down in the east if he thought it would serve his purposes.

He's a LIAR. A pure, unadulterated, shameless LIAR.

24-Nov-14
wow, I guess my attempt at sarcasm was not as good as I thought.... (in reference to my post above).

24-Nov-14
I got it Elk. Maybe some of this crowd fell out of the tree stand once too many times :-)

24-Nov-14
NO!!! Not....sarcasm!

24-Nov-14
"If you are caught looting and burning you should be shot on sight."

Bighorn for President.

24-Nov-14
bottom line is if you punch a cop and try to take his gun away from him, you should expect to be dead very soon.

24-Nov-14
A decision has been reached, a news conference is scheduled for later today.

24-Nov-14
Kudos for the father to go on TV and preach peace.

He must be getting massive pressure from the Sharpton types to raise holy hell...but he did the right thing and is trying to calm the situation.

24-Nov-14
They just closed my office and sent close to a 600 people home at 3 pm. It looks like a mass exodus from Clayton which is where the courthouse is...

I'm not leaving....I'll bet there is a two hour traffic jam!

24-Nov-14
No matter the verdict.....I expect nothing other than TNB.

24-Nov-14
Randy, IF you're Lucky, it will only be a two hour jam. The way people drive, 40 will be a parking lot till after 6

24-Nov-14
Fox news said the grand jury decision will be read at 9 pm tonight.

not that im even remotely nervous of some nitwit up here getting out of hand the 45 and an ar 15 is always on standby at my house... we are staying in and watching the news

I cant even imagine the pressure on this grand jury knowing very well if they choose not to indict the streets will burn, and if they say there is reason to move forward, on any charges, these animals will be calling for wilsons head.

I couldn't care less which way this goes, and only hope those people on the GJ had the courage to forget all the outside noise and go with the facts on this one. Everyone wants to pick a side, and no body is talking about the evidence...

michael

24-Nov-14

"and no body is talking about the evidence..."

so true Michael

24-Nov-14
Why is it that no one is worried that white folks will burn the streets if there is a murder one indictment?

Why is that?

24-Nov-14

24-Nov-14
because they are all busy working....

24-Nov-14
watching the news before the game comes on... im pretty convinced that these morons that are there to protest think that they are waiting for a guilty/not guilty verdict...

michael

24-Nov-14
This just in.....

they have cleared all the streets in Ferguson, MO. They are empty, I mean not a soul out tonight.

They hired some nerdy looking dude with glasses to set up a table and he hoisted a sign which said...

"Job Fair today only"

Yup they scattered like cockroaches when the lights come on!

michael

24-Nov-14

Salagi's Link
Live broadcast of the grand jury.

24-Nov-14
NO TRUE BILL.

24-Nov-14

Salagi's Link
No indictment. Here is a link now to the police scanner.

Protesters breaking windows, shots being fired. Praying all you up there stay safe.

24-Nov-14
Great news!!!!!!!!! I am glad to hear the outcome of no charges.

24-Nov-14
holy crap, gunshot on fox news just now!

24-Nov-14
one question of the prosecutor after he said no indictment...

"sir, did any of the false statements rise to the occasion enough that you would go after those witnesses criminally?"

He said no, he truly thinks they believe they seen what they said they saw...

Really? like the dude who later admitted to not even being there?

How about the co-conspirator of Browns during the robbery? are you going after him for the felony assault and robbery???

great, now Obama is going to talk about his pseudo son looking like brown... "Protest peacefully" really, how about get a job and not protest...

michael

24-Nov-14
Brown family attorney...

"The justice system failed here tonight... eye witnesses gave a different account... our system offers a different kind of justice"

Really, you mean the browns are going to sue the city for wrongful death and settle out of court because the city attorneys are gutless pricks and the browns will get their $250,000 and go on living large for about 5 years till they are broke again, because that's about the price they are willing to accept as justice...

this family attorney needs to be disbarred for being a freakin moron!

24-Nov-14
i can not believe these business owners aren't there to protect their stores! mc donalds window just busted out on live tv, now there are 100+ people looting the liquor store taking everything on the shelves. fox news right outside videoing.

ill guarantee you if i had a business there me and a large supply of ammo would be sitting behind my window~

these people have no respect.

lady just ran by fox news guy with 4 bottles of booze... this is what race relations are about, alcohol?

24-Nov-14
fox news camera guy just assaulted, camera went blank!

are these cops going to protect anyone or anything there???

24-Nov-14
Crazy right now watching fox....the goons are having a heyday hitting the liquer store....hilarious!!!!

24-Nov-14
ok this is completely bs, and that doesn't stand for bowsite.

1 building on fire, one squad car reduced to ashes, countless buildings looted, at least one fox news camera guy assaulted, one camera out of commission, shots fired at least once, and on and on.

Shut the streets down now, implement a mandatory curfew, give them 15 minutes to get back to their cars and get the hell out of there or be arrested.

/Some business owner is going to start shooting these morons and rightfully so for ruining their businesses. as a business owner i know very well how id feel if someone came into my shop and started stealing all my tools and supplies- that's your heart and soul and sometimes i spend more time with my business than my family!

24-Nov-14
Disgusting, immoral, ignorant behavior. Burning Police cars. Breaking windows. Looting a cell phone store and a McDonalds. These people don't care about the Brown shooting. It's an opportunity to steal and act like a moron.

24-Nov-14
X2 sleeper. Sad, isn't it?

24-Nov-14
Where's our faithfull leaders brown shirt squad now? Where are the Humvees and full battle dress?

24-Nov-14
O owns this! It's exactly what he was hoping for playing the race card then coming in to save the day by filing federal charges.

Why wait until prime time, why not announce it at 0800hrs when the drunks and crackheads are still passed out.

24-Nov-14
3 separate businesses burning to the ground as we speak...

unreal

9 shots fired just now..... several shots on fox news just now again...

24-Nov-14
East bound Hwy 44 shut down at Grand.

24-Nov-14
"Shots" are most likely hair spray cans exploding. After all, it is a beauty supply store on fire.

Steve Herrigan is an idiot.

24-Nov-14
Dumb ass blacks want to burn their town down? Fine..no cops and no cameras.

24-Nov-14
I say bring in the fire trucks and hose them all down. Should be in the low 30's and bunch of idiots with hypothermia cant do much damage. Why waste good money on tear gas. Just hose em down.

24-Nov-14
Looting the oreilly auto parts store now....like kids in a candy store. Unbelievable.

24-Nov-14
the shots aren't coming from the area of the fire. ive heard plenty of shots on tv, they aren't hair spray cans.

25-Nov-14
These animals would have burned and looted even if they would have found Wilson guilty. That is how they roll.

25-Nov-14
Stop the flow of traffic pretty easy to commit drive by's with that scenario

25-Nov-14
YUP!

25-Nov-14
Just announced, FAA has closed the Air Space around St. Louis for 6 hours.

25-Nov-14
i net your right Jim, in fact they would have believed they had more reason to then.

i wasn't around during the first watts riots in 65 as i was born in 73, but as i studied law enforcement i read a lot about it. something like 35 people were killed in 6 days.

i was however around in 92 when the second la riots happened after the oj verdict as i was a senior in high school. 53 people were killed and i will never, and i mean never forget the name Reginald Denny and i will never get the image of him being pulled from his dump truck and being beaten half to death on national tv. growing up in small town northern mn you just didn't see that stuff, and im not even entirely sure if i believed it happened in real life at the time.

these days my trust in my fellow man has diminished drastically as ive seen what they are capable of.

this could easily go the way of those riots and have many if not dozens of people killed before its over.

michael

25-Nov-14
Really? They must be getting ready for the mass air drop of job applications and the coupons for the DNA paternity test lab!

25-Nov-14
because we all know there is massive danger in one of these thugs renting a helo and firing on the crowd from above...

michael

25-Nov-14
Just reported, a University City Police Officer has been shot and is on the way to the hospital. Status unknown.

25-Nov-14
so where are all the cops and guardsmen that were on standby? I shut my tv off, cant stand to see this crap. don't any of these business owners have any courage to stand up to these animals? you had to know this was coming yet nobody took any precautions?

I should've loaded up about 100 buddies and started a business protection business. for $1000 we will stand guard overnight...

25-Nov-14
I think the community organizers should be prosecuted. This type of behavior is embarrassing. If they treated these law breakers as they should this crap would be over quick. Once you get to the point where it is a riot and a danger to the public law enforcement should just start shooting until everyone is gone. That may sound harsh but these people are ignorant and only about one notch smarter than Islamic militants.

25-Nov-14

25-Nov-14
This just in.........

OBAMA RELEASES ANOTHER STATEMENT TO THE PEOPLE OF FERGUSON:

"I said "lighten up", not "light-'ER" up!!!

25-Nov-14
congratulations idiots, way to beef up those stereotypes...I grew up in LA during the riots and it took many years for the heavily effected areas to recover both emotionally and financially...you have officially made your town into a Detroit satellite, who want to go open a business now..at the very least you will get a new check cashing spot, liquor store/smoke shop and that's it...all of this over some thug going for a cops gun..how about this chant..."pants up,dont loot". Put the 40oz down, stop listening to the likes of sharpton who is the ultimate slave owner, become a decent member of society and learn to act like a human being...you want respect from cops and every other race out there then stop acting like fucking animals

25-Nov-14
it would be a little bit funny at least if someone on Fox News grew some balls and started calling tge looters undocumented shoppers.

at least I would get a kick out of it.

Michael

25-Nov-14
"..."pants up,dont loot"....."

PERFECT!!!

25-Nov-14
The first night is over, and for all intents and purposes Ferguson is dead. It will never come back from this.

Since midnight, I've been hearing "where is the National Guard", let's recap. The Guard is State Militia, under the command of the Governor, and can't move without orders. That didn't happen until 0100 hrs this morning, so lets get off their ass!

In August the Police were demonized for their heavy response to the demonstrations, with tear gas, rubber bullets, and armored vehicles. I even took a stand against the militarization of the Police, I have changed my stance, and wish to apologize.

I think it is now fairly evident why the Police need these things. First responders being shot at. The Police bent over backwards trying to appear non aggressive, agreed to ROE for the protesters and look what it got us.

I have tried to remain objective, and level headed during this ordeal, now I say unleash the Police, let them enforce the Law during Civil Unrest. If you are an arsonist, or looting, you are a criminal and should be treated as such. Let's see what tonight brings.

The Battle for Middle Earth has begun.

25-Nov-14
This just in! Browns lost a son, but will become millionaires in the coming weeks and put all that money towards creating a harmonious society...oh wait, they're at the Cadillac dealership looking at cars...

25-Nov-14

liv4it's embedded Photo
liv4it's embedded Photo

25-Nov-14

HeadHunter®'s embedded Photo

25-Nov-14

25-Nov-14
Does anyone think it would have been any different had they indicted Officer Wilson?

Didnt think so.

25-Nov-14
I hope some in that community have their eyes wide open and see who their anger really should be directed at. Its not the cops and its not their neighbor who owns the burning store.

25-Nov-14
'Black Monday' stores open until...Whenever!

25-Nov-14
"steal and act like a moron" ??? They ain't acting.

25-Nov-14
Sheriff Clarke on the Ferguson situation. I like this guy. Blasts Holder, Sharpton, McCaskill and Nixon.

Needs to be more like him.

26-Nov-14
KPC, no chit. You need to read my other post that follows. Apparently some of you do not have a sarcasm or satire detector built in.

As much as others, I know the thugs are nothing more then leeches, and the last thing they want is a job and to be productive.

carry on....

26-Nov-14
Most here in the St. Louis area think the big mistake was not to have a couple thousand National Guard troops posted right from the start. But to be honest if it wasn't for the media I would likely had no clue it was even happening. I haven't seen one demonstrator, humvee, or unusual police activity.

I do know someone who was checking on an elderly parent and they relate seeing carloads of MASKED people headed from the city of St. Louis toward furguson on Monday night.

26-Nov-14

03-Dec-14
The Obama administration and the OPRESS™ own all the fallout from the riots post grand jury announcement. They not only kindled the fire, but also added the inflammatory fuels that stoked the killings and damage.

They own it!

Here is a chart that shows PBS's slant disconstructed:

04-Dec-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

04-Dec-14
Of course it's doctored. But sadly that's how many people feel!!!

"Gentle Giant" my a$$. More like "Big Drugged Up Thug".

This "teenager" had only been an adult for a few MONTHS. I wonder how thick his juvenile record is??? We already know he had a second degree MURDER charge pending. A "gentle giant"? I think NOT!

Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 } Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000 OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 } Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000 OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 } Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100 OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 } Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000 OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3? and nearly 300 lbs.

What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?

Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record. This is the objective truth. This man committed a murder before he was 18 years old.

Why should anyone applaud his behavior, or try to blame an officer of the LAW for doing his job?

06-Dec-14

KS Flatlander's Link
Al Sharpton's nightmare!

06-Dec-14
We have come to the point that no one is willing to accept that the thugs are ultimately responsible for their lives. Live like a thug/die like a slug.

Po' mamma's boy AFU on drugs, but it is the cops' that are responsible for his death.

Details from neighbors, girlfriend and police on Ville Platte man killed after police run-in

A Ville Platte man is dead after an incident involving police. State Police have now taken over the investigation.

State Police said Ville Platte Police were called to a domestic dispute Thursday around 12:45 a.m. in the 100 block of East Oak Street. Officers say the dispute was between 24-year-old Keenan Ardoin and his girlfriend.

"We were in the room and he started arguing and stuff. He punched a window and cut his arm," Ardoin's girlfriend Sheene Williams said.

That's when Williams said she ran into the backyard to get away.

"He caught me and we fell down and then he beat on me," Ardoin said.

A neighbor who heard Williams' screams called police.

"I really called because the kids were right there and the little boy was trying to get the man off his mama, that's hard to see," neighbor Nathan Skinner said.

State Police said four Ville Platte officers arrived and pepper sprayed Ardoin. Williams said they pepper sprayed her as well and moved her away from the scene.

"They brought me to the front of the house so I didn't see anything else from there," Williams said.

State Police said the officers struggled with Ardoin on the ground until they were able to handcuff him.

"He had dirt in his eye balls and his nose and his mouth. They had his head in the dirt," Williams said.

Williams said Ardoin was screaming for 5-10 minutes during the scuffle with police. When asked if Ardoin was screaming any words about suffocation or pain she said no, he was just screaming.

When Ardoin was on the ground, officers said they noticed a cut on his arm and called an ambulance as a precaution. Moments later, police said Ardoin was unresponsive and then he was dead. It's not clear if he died at the scene or in the ambulance.

"When they get onto a scene they are suppose to have the cameras, only one [officer] had a camera on him," Ardoin's mother Alanda Wyatt said.

Wyatt said the Ville Platte police chief told her this information. When KATC asked State Police, they said they couldn't confirm that information at the time.

Wyatt also admits her son was on cocaine and embalming fluid, also known as a drug called "wet," before the incident with police, but believes the situation was taken out of hand.

"The drugs are not the problem, it's what they did to my child," Wyatt said.

State Police said Ardoin's body has been taken to the Calcasieu Parish Coroner's Office and the cause of death is under investigation.

Cut arm probably severed the brachial artery and he just bled out...IMHO.

09-Dec-14
Well, looks like another grand jury witness has been killed:

Second Ferguson Witness Reportedly Found Dead

Next time a person of politically preferred pigmentation commits suicide by cop, Obama, Al Sharpton, and the “mainstream” media won’t have to worry about eye witnesses testifying that the shooting was in self-defense. They will be too terrified, if this source is to be trusted:

Another witness of the shooting of Michael Brown has been found dead in a dry channel near River Des Peres in Misssouri, local authorities confirmed.

The man has been identified as 23-year-old Shawn Gray, a black man who testified during the grand jury proceedings over the killing of Brown by former police officer Darren Wilson. …

Another witness DeAndre Joshua, also a young black man, was found shot dead and his car was torched outside the same neighborhood where Brown was killed.

Two witnesses of the Brown shooting have now been found dead under suspicious circumstances, while local authorities have not announced any leads in either case, and the press has provided minimal coverage.

The press providing minimal coverage indicates that Gray and Joshua almost certainly told the truth to the grand jury. Imagine what the media would do with this story if they had knuckled under to pressure by telling the “hands up don’t shoot” lie. Pundits would scream themselves hoarse theorizing about racist police hit squads.

Obama, Holder, the master (race)baiters and the OPRESS™ have blood on their hands...TBVIEC must be so proud.

11-Dec-14

Anony Mouse's Link
NSFW

If Officer Wilson had not shot St. Swisher, someone else in the hood would have sooner or later...

13-Dec-14

sundowner's embedded Photo
sundowner's embedded Photo
And the story continues to unfold.

13-Dec-14
Wyatt also admits her son was on cocaine and embalming fluid, also known as a drug called "wet," before the incident with police, but believes the situation was taken out of hand.

"The drugs are not the problem, it's what they did to my child," Wyatt said.

This is complete and total ignorance this woman should be put down also!

• Sitka Gear