TD 22-Nov-14
Hammer 22-Nov-14
BIGHORN 23-Nov-14
Hammer 23-Nov-14
Woods Walker 23-Nov-14
BIGHORN 23-Nov-14
Woods Walker 23-Nov-14
22-Nov-14
Alan Colmes is useless and a liar just like most liberals! Kelly kicked his ass! Maybe Colmes is Dockeating. lol

Guys like Colmes and that dolt Bob Beckle are cut from the same insane cloth. No use for either one. They represent all that is wrong with America. This is not a case of intellectually dishonest but flat lying!

22-Nov-14
there is just something about her that im somewhat obsessed with... lol

22-Nov-14
I can't understand how anyone could ever take colmes seriously. Everytime I hear him speak, it's like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

22-Nov-14
He has no credibility anyway, anyone that has listened to him knows he's a wackjob.

22-Nov-14
He has no credibility anyway, anyone that has listened to him knows he's a wackjob.

22-Nov-14

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Colmes is a sniveling little weasel.

22-Nov-14
TD,

Is that Sleepyhunter?

You could put a fish in his hands and he would be Sleepys bro! See the "real" thread. The resemblance is staggering.

Sorry Sleepy.

LMAO.

23-Nov-14
I can't stand Alan either. That's probably why Hannity stopped having a program with him. I would pay to see someone slap the shit out of him.

23-Nov-14
BIGHORN,

Back when it was Hannity and Colmes I don't remember Alan being quite as far out there as he is now

23-Nov-14
I recall from many years ago a segment of Hannity and Colmes where they had Ted Nugent on. Now I know some of you hate Nugent and some love him, but on this day Ted Nugent left Colmes speachless!!!

I'll see if I can find the youtube of it.

23-Nov-14
Hannity held Alan down pretty good. I'm sure that they had many talks offline about interrupting guests. However, in my opinion they both do it way too much.

23-Nov-14
I'd pay good money to have Kimberly backhand....uh, nevermind.... :-o

• Sitka Gear