southernbeagle 23-Nov-14
Hammer 23-Nov-14
Pat C. 23-Nov-14
Jim Moore 23-Nov-14
Pat C. 23-Nov-14
MissingStrands 24-Nov-14
mn_archer 24-Nov-14
22-Nov-14
Right about now is a real good time to send old Harry to the bone yard. What would it take to get him a recall election, and what chances does it have of working?

22-Nov-14
You cannot recall federal electees.

22-Nov-14
That answers that,,,,,,:(

22-Nov-14
Kyle,

I thought 18 states have recall rights.....I think....Not constitutional either way though so I do not see how it would ever be possible.

I would bet though that if 66% of the voters for a state wanted their rep gone that an expulsion could work.

Maybe an executive order? LMAO

23-Nov-14
Hammer,

Federal elected officials cannot be recalled.

Some states allow for state elected officials to be recalled, but that does not apply to Congressmen and Senators.

23-Nov-14
Congress, both House and Senate, can expel their members for cause, but there is no recall option for the voters that elected them.

23-Nov-14

Hammer's Link
Kyle,

You are correct. It is 18 states and the DOC that have a recall mechanism for state reps.

The constitution has no such mechanism. The framers purposely kept it out though during the ratification process it was debated and ultimately rejected.....

We should amend that! lol

23-Nov-14
Kyle how about if they run his ass out of the state and tell the fed. he no longer represents us. I don't see how they could argue with a stateon that!

23-Nov-14
Pat C. rumors are circulating that our governor, Brian Sandoval, is going to run against him [Reid] in 2016. If that happens, Reid is history. He is simply too loathesome for most folks in Nv. and why they keep reelecting him defies reason. SEIU and labor unions and stupid Mo'fos's from Vegas is what I think.

That said, Reid was pretty pro-sportsman/rancher back in the day. They used to call him Sierra Harry because of his enviromental stance, but somehow he had most of the state behind him. He went off the Rez in 2000 when Bush beat out Gore. Everyone noticed.

He needs to go. Dem or Rep, if you get elected, you have to act in whats good for the state, not what you think is good for the state. His being in lock-step with everything B-Ho proposes has him hated by most in Nev.

23-Nov-14
So Jim can we still tar and feather him and ride him out of state on a rail? Ill come out and help.

24-Nov-14
If you want Harry gone, stop going to Vegas.

24-Nov-14
harry is history when his term is over. there is no way in hell he is going to run again although his comrades did keep him as minority leader for some insane reason...

michael

• Sitka Gear