Owl 23-Nov-14
kentuckbowhnter 23-Nov-14
Bluetick 23-Nov-14
NvaGvUp 23-Nov-14
mn_archer 24-Nov-14
Bluetick 25-Nov-14
Pat C. 25-Nov-14
23-Nov-14
How many of you think BHO will leave when his 2nd. term is up? I think there will be a major event and he will declare Marshal law and rule be executive order. Until forced out or he has started a war right here.

23-Nov-14
Yes, I do believe he will leave upon completion of his second term.

No, he will not declare martial law. Nor will he "start a war right here."

23-Nov-14
I hope your right Jimbo but I wouldn't put anything past this POS.

23-Nov-14
Why not? Congress couldn't get immigration done so he had to step in and go it alone. The voters could not get it right 2012 or 2014 so he will have to step up and make the only correct humane choice possible and continue to guide those to stupid to do the right thing

All glory and honor and gratitude for our illustrious all knowing LOSER

23-Nov-14
Of course he'll leave.

23-Nov-14
I think he'll go.

We were making the same dire warnings about Clinton using Y2K to declare martial law.

23-Nov-14

Mike in CT's Link

23-Nov-14
He will have no legal authority to command any federal employee to do anything. And what do you think the odds are that a military officer would follow any orders by him after Jan 20, 2017?

23-Nov-14
Kevin...by then, all those officers will be gone and replaced by Obama sycophants.

23-Nov-14
He is going,will throw Hillary under the bus to make room for the new progressive lib, one who is radically left as he is.

23-Nov-14
He is planning on leaving. His schedule needs to be clear so he can concentrate on becoming emperor of the world.

23-Nov-14
He had to big of an ego to leave. Leaving would prove he's a failure. He's like Clinton was at this point in his term. They are looking for something to define who they are. They want a legacy. His party bosses won't let him leave.

23-Nov-14
slade, that person you mention is Hillary Clinton. He will leave. That will give him a lifetime of talk show circuits and speeches. He obviously is not comfortable leading. Emeritus celebrity is more in his wheelhouse.

23-Nov-14
he does not have a choice.

23-Nov-14
I agree. Fauxahontas is being groomed even as we speak.

23-Nov-14
Stupid question. Stupid premise.

24-Nov-14
do you truly think he will try to stay in some sort of official position? Really? Putin may be that balsy, not this guy, no chance.

michael

25-Nov-14
An executive order repealing the 22nd amendment. Think that's far fetched? I would have thought an executive order to negate a law against barging into the country would have been far fetched too. And now that he's gotten away with it, expect more eo's each bolder than the previous. It's not hard to see it working up to repealing amendments. Is it?

25-Nov-14
Im with Bluetick I wouldn't put anything past this POS.

• Sitka Gear