Anony Mouse 25-Nov-14
slade 25-Nov-14
Woods Walker 25-Nov-14
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Nov-14
HeadHunter® 26-Nov-14
HeadHunter® 26-Nov-14
HA/KS 27-Nov-14
24-Nov-14
Any violence that comes out of the Ferguson case is entirely on obama. He could have prevented if from becoming a race case, but chose to ratchet up racial tensions.

24-Nov-14
0 and Holder and Rice

24-Nov-14
Hey.... when you are a community agitator it's what you do...... pretty much the scorpion and the frog.....

24-Nov-14
I listed to the pathetic racist's speech, mentioned racism against blacks in general, blathered on about the cops internal racism, was it me? was I the only one who failed to hear him state, hint at or otherwise talk about the actions the young man made that ended up costing him his life?

24-Nov-14
Notice that obama made no mention of the fact that Officer Wilson's life is forever tragically altered.

There are thousands of people in his hometown who would kill him on sight if they could....and would be celebrated for doing so.

24-Nov-14
can somebody post can.t find it.

24-Nov-14

24-Nov-14
He talked about being "deprived" of civil rights. Well when you try to "deprive" an LEO of his weapon then you will very likely get dead. He did, and he is.

I don't get what's so hard to understand about this.

24-Nov-14
"Is it me or does Obama look disappointed in the outcome"

Nope, he made it pretty plain.

25-Nov-14
I thought the same thing. He looked almost pissed that a no bill was returned.

His plea for calm was so devoid of sincerity, I almost choked on my coffee.

25-Nov-14
Obama is the biggest racist...He's half white,what is it he doesn't like his white heritage...

25-Nov-14
People ask why did they announce the verdict at night? Well the reason is the Justice department, Eric Holder, leaked the verdict to the news paper. They had to announce the verdict at night to beat the news paper putting it out.

25-Nov-14
It's so much easier to riot & loot at night!

25-Nov-14
This administration is still ratcheting it up. On top of Obamas speech last night that started out to calm he reversed and started talking 'more police training" and' listen to your community leaders' yatta yatta stirring the pot. Now Holder is blabbing about' the fed investigation isn't over, investigating "civil rights violations" more stirring...what civil rights does the cop have when a punk punches you in the face and reaches in for your weapon?

THIS IS THE MOST RACIST ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY....Sickening

25-Nov-14
What happens when you have a dithering boot licking TBVIECian as Governor.

25-Nov-14
The mayor called everyone asking for help from the Natl guard but got no answer back!? He needs to use the Benghazi hotline......

.............oh wait he tried that one too!

25-Nov-14
Maybe it was just a bad movie they're reacting to then.

Must be the new Adam Sandler flick, because Will Ferrel hasn't made a movie in a while (THANK GOODNESS!!)

25-Nov-14

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
i have not heard one MSM outlet refer to the fact the guy was shot while assaulting an officer. Not one. Only that an 18 year old black "kid" was killed by a white officer. That's all.

I hear the mobs chanting "hands up, don't shoot" and from all I've seen about the facts of the case..... that never happened.

The media has a duty to get all the FACTS out about this to the public. They have been completely silent on any facts of the situation. To the point of ignoring the fact he roughed up a store clerk and stole several items from the store just minutes prior.

If the media refuse to report the facts because they think it would ruin their racism story....their feeling if they made up the right story they could have a "teaching moment" for the public... who they see as "children". Those people need to be called out on that.

Give the facts as they happened, not frame stories as to how you think we should see them. Report the facts, we can take it from there.

Gentle giant indeed.

25-Nov-14
TD,

"i have not heard one MSM outlet refer to the fact the guy was shot while assaulting an officer. Not one. Only that an 18 year old black "kid" was killed by a white officer. That's all."

'Xactly...That's all that is reported. Last night on NBC and this morning on NPR is that a police officer shot an unarmed black teen. They are just as complicit as the Obama administration for the riots and unrest.

25-Nov-14
TD, Great point.

The MSM is tippy-toeing around on this with just the "White cop exonerated for shooting black kid" when it should be "cop kills thug after being assaulted"

I am so sick of this racism from Black politicians

25-Nov-14
25-Nov-14
Out here on the left coast we heard over and over and over again about the peaceful parents asking everyone to protest peacefully and responsibly. As with the religion of peace you now have a glimpse of

The Parents of Peace.

25-Nov-14
I heard a local radio talk show host today make the comment that ALL of this going on in Ferguson can be laid at the feet of one person....Michael Brown.

If he hadn't ROBBED A STORE and then REFUSED TO OBEY AN LEO, and then TRIED TO TAKE THE LEO's WEAPON DURING A PHYSICAL ALTERCATION with the officer, then NONE of this would have happened.

In fact, had Brown NOT be killed he may very well right now either be IN jail, or awaiting trial for the robbery he committed.

25-Nov-14
O-baby don't care, he's out pushing his new agenda...Illegal immigration!

26-Nov-14

HeadHunter®'s embedded Photo

26-Nov-14

27-Nov-14

HA/KS's Link
They should sue obama and holder for this one's death!

• Sitka Gear