kentuckbowhnter 24-Nov-14
DL 24-Nov-14
The Old Sarge 24-Nov-14
SB 24-Nov-14
Woods Walker 25-Nov-14
jjb4900 25-Nov-14
Woods Walker 25-Nov-14
24-Nov-14
Stupidity reins supreme. Another Darwin winner.

A 26-year-old woman accidentally shot and killed herself late Friday evening with a gun she purchased in preparation for large-scale protests in the aftermath of the impending grand jury decision in the death of Michael Brown. The woman, identified as Becca Campbell, was a passenger in the car her boyfriend was driving when, per the boyfriend’s story, she began waving the gun around claiming they were ready for Ferguson. The gun then accidentally discharged and Campbell was struck in the head.

24-Nov-14
a gun is like a wiener, you should not pull it out unless you are going to use it.

24-Nov-14
Being that this was a female she probably wasn't familiar with that concept.

24-Nov-14
"The gun then accidentally discharged and Campbell was struck in the head."

No, it didn't. No gun is capable of accidental discharge. Some person is responsible.

24-Nov-14
Unless it was an old Jennings semi-auto!

25-Nov-14
Actually I'd say she was the second Ferguson casualty...the first was common sense.

25-Nov-14
"Actually I'd say she was the second Ferguson casualty...the first was common sense".......and I hope your're talking about the Police Officer,he's the biggest casualty for doing his job.

25-Nov-14
I wasn't but you do have an excellent point. I was refering to the common sense that Mr. Brown should have possessed before he TRIED TO TAKE A COP'S GUN!!!

• Sitka Gear