DL 25-Nov-14
Woods Walker 25-Nov-14
Anony Mouse 25-Nov-14
Woods Walker 26-Nov-14
CTCrow 26-Nov-14
Woods Walker 26-Nov-14
25-Nov-14

Woods Walker's Link
That'll teach those cops and awful white folks now won't it?

Unbelieveable.

If they burned the Ferguson police station I can understand their reasoning. I don't agree with it but I can understand it. But BLACK OWNED businesses???

What this sadly shows is that it's not and has never been about Mr. Brown from the git-go. He was just a reason. If the St. Louis Rams won/lost the Superbowl you'd have the same result.

25-Nov-14
Once the riots started it didn't matter we have to burn something. I wonder if the out of town instigators really cared? All they wanted to do is cause trouble. And they should pay for their treachery!

25-Nov-14
What happened to 'shooting' looters?!?!

25-Nov-14
The majority of black shootings are by other blacks too.

Terry

25-Nov-14
Why are the ones calling for the unrest not arrested and but in jail?

I hope they never riot here. I see rioters trying to turn over a police car I'm going to stop them.

25-Nov-14
Bad example being set here. Letting the rioters and looters have their way in hopes of avoiding uncomfortable outcomes that might arise during the process of 100% effort to stop them.

25-Nov-14
Obama is now openly supporting the protesters in their protests. Calling for transparency to fix this nation wide problem. Not surprised.

25-Nov-14
Calling for transparency to fix this nation wide problem.It's only wide problem is his lack of leadership!

25-Nov-14
Me thinks the fences need to be built north of the border. If they hate the police then don't bother calling 911. Those people there did not want justice they wanted revenge.

25-Nov-14
Obama talking about a need for transparency???

LOL!

What's really sad about it though is that the idiots that buy into his crap actually think he's being straight with them.

25-Nov-14

26-Nov-14
Obama: "We have work to do"......

Yes, you do. You need to teach your children to OBEY THE LAW, and then the little hoodrats won't wind up getting shot by cops when they're breaking the law or more likely getting shot by fellow hoodrats!

Law abiding folks have work to do too, like making their places of business more secure, moving them from hoodrat infested areas, and buying more guns.

26-Nov-14
Great sales on ebay right now. Free shipping from Ferguson on black friday.

26-Nov-14
Mark my words...by next summer the people of Ferguson will be screaming "RACISM"!! when they find that they no longer have any food stores or other places to buy basics and they have to travel to St. Louis.

They'll probably be whining for FREE (for them), transportation to St. Louis and the prosecution of the evil, racist store owners on civil right charges because they no longer have a store in Ferguson.

And Obama will provide the transportation and Holder will bring the charges!

• Sitka Gear