bowriter 05-Dec-14
tonyo6302 05-Dec-14
Hammer 06-Dec-14
DL 06-Dec-14
Hammer 06-Dec-14
Bou'bound 28-Dec-14
kellyharris 31-Jan-15
28-Nov-14
Finally >tbm< couldn't handle it any more. Any more what? THE TRUTH "you can't handle the truth"

he..... The Thread Owner has removed your ability to Respond to this Topic (only).

others have bad-mouth him, threaten him with bodily harm, made fun of him, openly laugh at him, posted bad taste picture referencing them to him, but like a well oiled duck he has let it all run off his back like so much warm water. Oh! but post a fact filled internet biography of him. I get cut off. feels good. not many have reach this 'next level' with the teebermmm!

and all I did was post his internet resume. thought I was doing him and the community a service. guess he didn't see that way.

"you can't handle the truth"

my deleted internet bio of teebermmm:

Bowsite aka: TBM, is Steve Grace's current landing spot, an unfortunately he found the audience he is looking for - an audience that makes him feel worthy and feeds his illness. If you do some simple Yahoo / Google searches you can see his self glorification/promotion pattern of behavior is not new. Go to his YouTube channel or Facebook page and look at his comments - even when he tries to compliment someone - he beats them down. Since he wasn't able to promote himself and have everyone recognize him as the worlds greatest turkey bowhunter, he is now moving on to Bowsite. Somewhere out there he has an argument with himself regarding who is the best turkey hunter ever - him or his dad, and in the end he proclaims that his 200+ archery kills is greater than his dads 400+ shotgun kills. Go to his Facebook page and see how he is upset because an article regarding new potential world record deer upstaged his article related to a 6 bearded turkey. His behavior on Bowsite is nothing but a continuation of that - yet he has found a receptive audience. There was a posting regarding starting a a Bowhunters Bugles and Screams club. Steve didn't bite because maybe that's a sore spot for him. Try Googling Bowhunters Beards and Spurs club (go to the archery talk link). Steve tried to start a Bowhunters turkey club that now appears defunct (don't think it ever got much further than the press release really). He even says he has paid to go turkey hunting (now that's not DIY). I wonder who won the bowhunter of the year award. Maybe it was your ego and arrogance that got in the way of that club becoming something. Unfortunately - Bowsite appears to feeding his ego at the expense of Bowsite quality. If we all just ignore him, he will go away or change his ways - we can only hope.

28-Nov-14

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Well Done! Too bad there isn't a Bowsite award for that.

29-Nov-14
I have to be honest here...wtf is this about?

29-Nov-14
Jim,

That photo is an Electrical Engineering formula, Sine, Cosine, Wavelength, Not Sine ( Inverse Phase ), Not Cosine ( inverse Phase ), Fo is Frequency, etc. So, the outcome of the formula is definately frequency dependant.

For instance, an Electric Clothes Dryer usually runs off of what people know as 220 Volts Alternating Current.

What most people don't know, is that 220 electrical current is actually two inputs of 110 volts A/C., one current carrying neutral wire, and one safety green ground wire .

I remember on another thread that TBM cut his safety ground wire to get his freezer working again, and was thus warned of the hazard.

Anyway, each of these 110 volt "legs" ( if you will ) is just that, 110 volts A/C at 60 cycles, or 60 hertz ( there is your Frequency for household current). However, because they are different phases apart ( sine waves starting at different points from Zero scale), if you measure between the two "legs" of 110 Volts A/C, your meter will read 220 Volts A/C. ( Sine and Cosine are 90 degrees apart )

Truly, this meter measurement is an RMS measurement ( Root Means Squared ).

If you look at a 110 Volt A/C line with an Oscilloscope, you will see 325 volts peak to peak.

So the RMS Measurement is equal to 0.707 times E Peak.

E peak is 1/2 the peak to peak measuremnt of the 325 VOlts O'scope measurements.

So, .707 time 162.5 is approximately 115 VAC, which people commonly call 110, for whatever reasons.

I hope this helps explain some of the formula above.

By the way, I cannot remember what the above formula is for, maybe a measure of Power ( J ).

29-Nov-14

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Its a No BS Anomaly. That should be posted everytime TBM posts something. Maybe this would work.

29-Nov-14
tonyo, that may be the best posting I have ever seen on Bowsite! It was elegant beyond words that I could ever understand.

29-Nov-14
Tony all the generators and alternators that we ran on all the line trucks for AT&T were three Phase. The later models were Delta wound that confused the heck out of me when they came out especially since no one bothered to tell us about them. They early generators were pretty trouble free with no solid state stuff to go wrong. 1700 rpm generator that lasted for ever. If something ever went wrong where they wouldn't run and the boom was up in the air all you had to do is remove the spark plugs and crank it over using the starter. That would produce enough voltage to get the boom down. One of those in the field discoveries. The alternators required high RPM before they would start producing voltage.

30-Nov-14
Thanks, HA/KS.

DL,

When my USMC Squadron would travel to USAF Bases, we had to ensure our 400 cycle power was Delta configured.

Delta configured power is 120 degrees from 'Leg to Leg', 3 phase, Wye configured power was 90 degrees 3 phase, and would cause us fits with Radar Recievers.

The issue was that the Generators the USAF had, could be configured both ways, Wye or Delta.

You had to be very specific telling the Ground Folks that were setting up your 400 cycle power exactly what you wanted.

If you just asked for 3 phase 400 cycle power, you never knew what you would get.

The issue was caused by DC Power Supplies internal to our Systems, that were designed to rectify 400 cycles 3 phase 120 degrees apart. I.E. Capacitor filters and Capacitor sizes.

Change the phasing, and you got noisy DC Power, and Radar Receivers that would just give you fits.

On board the old F4 Phantoms, we had a Constant Speed Generator, that no matter what the speed of the jet turbines were, it always produced a clean 400 cycle power, plus a clean 28 VDC power.

Unfortunately, you needed 400 cycle ground power for testing your systems, and even for starting the Jet Engines.

30-Nov-14
Darn, back to the thread title.

I agree, Huntcell should get some type of award.

Darn him for telling the truth !!!

30-Nov-14
Huntcell,

Great post!

TBM is a piece of work, for sure. According to him, turkey hunting requires a higher level of fitness and mental toughness than does sheep or elk hunting!

No, really!

30-Nov-14
Not only that, NvaGvUp, TBM states that there is only one or two serious Bowhunters per state, on his 'Quit' thread.

TBM has spoken, non of us are serious Bowhunters.

Sheesh !

30-Nov-14
Geeez!

30-Nov-14
i am going to save that so that when it get deleted we can ressurect it again

i alway thought he was just a joke that got old after a day, but it really seems like he is serious, delirious, but in his mind serious.

30-Nov-14
Can you imagine having to work with a guy like that day in and day out. I did for 9 months, just him and I in a shop. I changed my hours and came in at 3:30 am rather than listen to the narcissistic rants.

30-Nov-14
What Bou'bound said!

He thinks he's the world's #1 expert on turkey hunting, but worse, he seems to think archery turkey hunting is the only 'real' archery hunting there is.

30-Nov-14
Like Ike said, it's like arguing about who's the tallest midget. If he wants to brag about a frickin bird he needs to go to the Rubys and shoot a Himalayan Snow Cock.

30-Nov-14
Dave,

Yeah, no offense to the turkey hunters here, but to imply sitting in a blind going 'cluck, cluck, cluck,' all day is tougher than hunting high country animals such as elk, muleys or sheep, is insane.

30-Nov-14
Maybe, just maybe, one day we on the Community Forum will care if TBM considers us serious Bowhunters . . . . .

Naaaahh, never gonna happen on the CF !

30-Nov-14
Nor anywhere else.

30-Nov-14
Its a text book case of narcissism and ego-centric personalty. The posts are classic "splitting" where one takes the negatives they see in themselves and separates them by projecting them on others. This allows them to protect their conjured up positive image of themselves in an effort to cope with esteem issues.

Without some help its a long road of hurt and hurting others with a good chance of self destruction somewhere along the way.

*Not an expert, just married to one.

30-Nov-14
Not going to ever care about getting any approval from a delusional psychopath. I have little respect for chest thumpers no matter what their accomplishments are. Most of it comes from being insecure or beaten down by a parent. A gift that keeps on giving. I hunt for enjoyment and can't stand this competitive crap that seems to be ingrained in us males. I know a number of hunters that will go to any length to get their name in a record book as many times as they can. Butt shots, gut shots or whatever it takes as long as they recover the antlers. I had one guy tell me when hunting elk that you just need to get arrows in them. My first year of elk hunting I was with a "trophy" hunter and watched him gut shoot a walking elk at 70 yds. Latter that day while his brother in law were trying to track the elk the shooter spots another bull and launches a Hail Mary shot at it. Never went hunting with him again or his associates. That just about ended my bow hunting right there. These guys were supposed to be ace bowhunters according to the bow shops around. 90% of my hunting is done solo because of this competitive attitude and belittling of others accomplishments. It's all about saying I'm better than you because I fly fish, I only hunt with a bow, I use traditional gear only, I I I only hunt DIY or I only hunt public land because it's more difficult. While all those are great for people to do they become device when you beat your chest about it and think I'm better than someone else. I do enjoy the camaraderie of a few I've hunted with and have broken my back to help them out when game is down. When dufus posts about shooting a Ham Blaster at an animal I have no doubt he thinks this is an ethical way to shoot something. I have no use for the idea of this logic. Sorry do another DL rant.

30-Nov-14
Glunt,

Very interesting!

He repeatedly tries to 'hurt others' with his words and his distaste for anyone and everyone who dares disagree with him or who simply do not do things the way he thinks they should be done.

30-Nov-14
Glunt,

Good analysis; here and on the "Quit" thread. I've gone back and re-read the opening post a few times and if the post had been about setting personal goals and not settling for anything less I'd have been 100% onboard with it. I think pushing ourselves in any endeavor is always worthwhile.

The distinction that seems completely lost on TBM is that it has to be the individuals choice as to what their yardstick will be-period.

When he infers bowhunters will loose their self-respect if they don't become a 100% bowhunting purist (as he purports himself to be) that is where he and I part company. Calling his statement "arrogant" would be as big an understatement as calling Lake Michigan a nice little duck pond.

30-Nov-14
Well said, Dave.

For the life of me I do not understand why a person would have a 'need' to get an award for killing an animal or a specific set of animals. Yet some do. In fact, one large organization has recently had to take way prestigious awards from very well known international hunters because it was discovered they cheated. Very sad.

We also have some very high profile people who will attend a show simply so they can be up on a stage and get an award. Yet many of those same people do not attend a show that focuses on the conservation of the same species they're getting awards for killing.

Very, very sad.

30-Nov-14
How is it on one post he writes fairly well (grammatically speaking) and the next he presents himself with the intelligence of the home schooled first grader of the banjo player in the movie deliverance

30-Nov-14
Quite a slam to home schooled first graders.

30-Nov-14
Dave, I agree. Most all of my time is spent solo in the western woods of Oregon. No need to brag on what I do or what I have accomplished. It's a bird... A dang yard bird. No offense meant to the turkey hunters here.

30-Nov-14
hay, I'll take a dozen TBMs over one non-hunting, leftist kook, fake HS teacher/college professor, Oblama ash-kissing, lying, cheating P.O.S. any day of the week

Love him or hate him, TBM is no joke...he is a redneck, turkey killin fool with a peculiar way of communicating and socializing

If he bugs you with his style, just ignore(but learn from his contributions)

30-Nov-14
So how come no one has Questioned TBM regarding Quiting his Bowhunters beards and spurs club? I am sure he will delete my post where I raise the question.

Also, has anyone stumbled across the thread where he argues with himself about him or his dad being the best turkey bowhunter - but then proclaims himself the champion?

I remember finding it when that original post was posted, but I cant find it again. I dont know if it was on one of his YouTube comment threads or a Bowsite thread.

30-Nov-14
Wow, by the time I posted on the quiters thread, made my post here, and returned to the quiters thred - my post was deleted.

Must have hit a soft spot in TBM's armour.

30-Nov-14
Yeah...That didn't last long..He zapped Kyle's post as well.

Grant ...I've noticed the same, but quit trying to figure it out long ago...

30-Nov-14
Wow TBM is busy with the delete post functionality tonight.

It is a sore spot for him for sure. every time it comes up he either ignores it, deletes the post or drops from the thread.

TBM really does have some serious issues, and I am pretty sure it is not an act, but a disorder as mentioned above.

30-Nov-14
HockeyDad,

Agreed!

30-Nov-14
Kyle - Forget the PM I found his comment regarding his father..

"Actually I never said a bow makes you better. My dad was the best turkey hunter I will ever know and he used a gun for many years. He was the best based on one thing...he never sat to a turkey he didn't kill. NEVER! Most died within an hour and a few made it until the next day. The one that survived a week was a legend. BUT, if you were to factor in degree of difficulty, as the video said, my 212 would probably trump his 400. But in my mind he is the better hunter and superior woodsman."

Also love his comment regarding where in a magazine his turkey article got published.

"Anyone remember this? My #2 in the world gobbler overshadowed by the Mike's buck...I was hunting this particular gobbler...he was hunting a doe. Story of my life."

30-Nov-14
Like George Ikeman said, it's like arguing who's the tallest midget.

01-Dec-14
TBM so far today on the quit thread

"If I saw a hunt where the hunter started off carrying a gun, then got discouraged and switched to a bow, then unwound truly believe the hunter did not care which tool he used...but as long as those hunters start with a bow then switch to the gun I have to feel they would rather kill with the bow. They just lack the resolve to stick it out...or just feel they have to have success. If it's the latter, why sacrifice good hunting days to start with. So, if held in court, I believe the evidence would clearly say these hunters would rather kill with bow. Which brings us to the point if the thread...there will be a moment, whether clearly difined or not where you choose to stick it out with the bow. Once you do then you will never consider the gun again. "

So there you have it, you CF non-serious Bowhunters.

TBM not only has spoken, he is now holding Court.

LOL !

01-Dec-14

01-Dec-14
Yeah a Kangaroo Court. No disrespect to Kangaroos.

01-Dec-14

HockeyDad's Link
OK, I figured I would read up a bit about a narcissist.. Not that I find Wikipedia overly accurate about everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I cant quite determine if he is a compensatory or fanatic narcissist...

Some quotes: "Antagonism, characterized by: a. Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement, either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others. b. Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking."

"Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments"

"Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others"

"It has been suggested that narcissistic personality disorder may be related to defenses against shame"

"People who are diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder use splitting as a central defense mechanism. According to psychoanalyst Kernberg, "The normal tension between actual self on the one hand, and ideal object on the other, is eliminated by the building up of an inflated self-concept within which the actual self and the ideal self and ideal object are confused. At the same time, the remnants of the unacceptable images are repressed and projected onto external objects, which are devalued."

01-Dec-14
Darn you guys....

I have been on Bowsite for over ten years....and while I heard infrequent references to the Community Forum, I have just focused on the Big Game forum. This is my first foray into the world of CF....and now I am guessing that it won't be my last....

LOL

01-Dec-14
Welcome to the dark side, Medicineman....we have cookies.

01-Dec-14
I must be good at ignoring people or my CRSRB has really kicked in. Who the hell is TBM?

01-Dec-14
Welcome, Jake!

But be forewarned, the CF is addictive, esp. if you're a political junkie.

01-Dec-14
LOL Jake, you have now crossed over to the dark side. If you turn back immediately it may not be too late, if you linger you'll be forever drawn here.

The only saving grace for me, is that I can't get the CF on my Mobil version of Bowsite (is that just me?) so, I sometimes go a couple of days without it.

Some mighty fine people here, and a few kooks. The ratio shifts around a bit now and then, but until the next iteration of Dock settles in, it'll be fairly calm.

01-Dec-14
Boy, I blindly wandered into this subject, I will be sure not to come back.

01-Dec-14

tonyo6302's Link
Wait, this just in from Bou's thread (see link):

TBM is a Physiologist.

TSI's post as follows:

Guess its Dr TBM seeing that from what i see in the US in order to call yourself a Physiologist you require a Doctorate!Money problem solved hes a Doctor!

01-Dec-14
holy crap, you characters lured Jake over here! lol

Remind me never to post on one of Glunts posts. that guy scares me and I don't want him to analyze my brain! lol

TBM is a moron and im surprised so many of these guys keep responding to him. he is more full of crap than my 9 month old daughter!

michael

01-Dec-14
"Not that I find Wikipedia overly accurate about everything."

Research has shown that it may be more accurate than the encyclopedia!

02-Dec-14
Dr. TBM is the Frank Dux of the Turkey hunting world.

He has developed his own style, Grace-Ryu-Ninjitsu.

Study hard, and one day, you too - you non-serious CF Bowhunters, can compete in and win the Turkey Kumite !

02-Dec-14
He will go away in time, though it may be measured in years. I'm thinking of another guy who derived great satisfaction out of presenting himself as an authority while crashing around like a bull in a china shop...verbally speaking. Enough shunning and castigation will get to anyone, even a village idiot will eventually look for another village when nobody acknowledges his existence.

Anyone who responds to or pays the slightest attention to a narcissist or ego-centric person is simply feeding their need and prolonging their unwelcome stay.

02-Dec-14
I find his posts humorous and the responses entertaining. I like humor and entertainment.

Too, the colorful comments really show the responders true colors. Lordy, some of you are so uptight. lol :-)

Beats the hell out of opening a thread only to find a link about news I've already read from 2 days ago. And from a biased source to boot. :-)

Matter of fact, I don't even bother with the links anymore. But I guess some folks still like to get their "news" from here. (yawn)

02-Dec-14
Sooooooo many acknowledge. Just look at his thread count numbers and participation. It wont happen.

02-Dec-14
I agree with Joey. TBM is an internet persona. Nothing more than that. When he first started his schtick he riled me a few times. Once I caught on it no longer bothers me in the least. At times I read some of his threads and am extremely amused....other times I stumble onto one I can't back out of quick enough.

Life is too short to get uptight about a guy posting on the internet.

02-Dec-14
Bowfreak, at first I went with the Internet personal aspect. Then I started looking around on the internet, and he is that way everywhere. His facebook page, his You Tube videos, even random comments on other turkey related sites all follow the same pattern.

Then the fact that comments realted to his failed Bowhunters Beards and Spurs club really annoy him. He has never once responded to a post questioning him about that, and he readily deletes those posts now.

He truly does have a social acceptance disorder I believe.

I continue to post on his threads - trying to annoy him and make more people aware of what pisses him off.

02-Dec-14
The best way to get back at TBM is NEVER respond to any of his Threads! Without an audience he has nothing.

02-Dec-14
you have to see this~ lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvwd_VYukIQ

02-Dec-14
HockeyDad,

I won't disagree with you as I have not looked at anything other than Bowsite. That being said I should have been a little more concise. I feel that TBM is a narcissist at heart and he has true issues BUT his internet persona is larger than life. I think it is similar to a drunk saying things that are effectively "them" at heart when they are intoxicated. The internet allows many to speak unfiltered. With that in mind, I am not sure that one would get the full force of TBM in real life.

Big egos drive me nuts but he is not the only person posting on this forum that loves them some them. I just don't get too amped up about internet postings anymore.

02-Dec-14
After reading many of TBM's posts tearing others down and his narcissistic Bravo Sierra...it dawned on me who he reminds me of.... Remember the movie "True Lies"?

You can guess who TBM is.....

02-Dec-14
mn_archer,

OMG!

The rest of you guys need to watch that video. You will not believe it!

ROTFLMAO!!!

02-Dec-14
Kyle,

That video is how TBM made his entrance to Bowsite. Amazing isn't it!

02-Dec-14
Indeed it is.

How come all the best stuff here seems to happen when I'm gone on a hunt or something? I keep missing all the fun. ;^)

02-Dec-14
Who is TBM?

02-Dec-14
Kathi,

TBM is his Bowsite Handle, his name is Steve Grace. He is from Alabama.

At first I enjoyed his humor. Then he attacked Big Dan on several threads. He has since attacked NvaGvUp, and several others, for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Since then, he took a challenge, went to CO, and killed an Elk on public land. Good for him.

Then he started up with his smuckness again, has Archery95 and a host of others fooled, and recently stated that there are only one or two serious Bowhunters in each state.

So, in all of America, there is less than 100 serious Bowhunters, according to him. He was not joking when he stated that.

Heck, I know at least half that number here in Virginia. Sheesh !

He also states that he is a Physiologist, just recently.

I have grown very tired of his attacks on others, and wonder why HE has not been POOFED.

He is the greatest bowhunter EVER - just ask him.

Tony

02-Dec-14
Here is the video that mn_archer had the URL copied from:

From 2:48 or so, he states that Bowhunting Turkeys is like diving off a 100 meter board, doing flips and turns and twists, and that few survive.

Then, at about 5:10 he states that Gun Hunters opress bowhunters, who are shooting more turkeys than the gun hunters.

How can that be? How can bowhunting a turkey be equivalent to a 100 meter diving board, gunhunting equivalent to a 10 meter board, but bowhunters kill more, and are opressed by gun hunters?

Bravo Sierra ! That is the explanation.

02-Dec-14
Is it just me, or does this guy give you the creeps just by watching him?

As a good friend says at times about people like this, "That boy ain't right!"

02-Dec-14
i have a new found respect for him after watching the first 3 minutes of that video. he must work harder to speak than mel tillis had to.

let's just put it this way...........

i f h e t y p e s a s s l o w a s h e s p e a k s i t t a k e s t h e p o o r s u c k e r a n h o u r t o c o m p l e t e t w o s e n t e n c e s o n a p o s t.

damn that was painful..........spit it out man..........get on with it. you turned a friggin' 30 second PSA into a full length film.

02-Dec-14
Oh, sh**! I cannot believe a person actually speaks like that!.

02-Dec-14
LOL, Bou'!

02-Dec-14
Bou is so right. No one in the world can possibly talk like that.

02-Dec-14

02-Dec-14
He is listening to himself speak,Typical narcissistic behavior !Every word he listens and wants your attention,makes him feel good and important.Even when someone trashes him or calls out some foolish claim like being a Doctor!!Its still attention that he needs to function.Any response negative or positive is exactly what he is looking for thats why he doesnt seem to get upset by being called out --he doesnt see it
02-Dec-14
Good News!

Archery95 appears to have been *POOFED!!!*

02-Dec-14
That seems odd... Here he was picking on you Nva, for something that shouldn't even upset you one bit... Here you and 20 others are, picking on a forum member like there is no tomorrow but you and everyone else on this thread is just fine... Some seem to dish it out pretty dang well, but when it comes to taking it they are complete whiners. The average age on this site is likely more than 50, yet most of them act like children. And that's the truth.

02-Dec-14
Nick,

Only Moderators can poof someone.

The clown was clearly stalking me and some of the posts other thread owners deleted were simply vile and vulgar, which is undoubtedly why he got tossed.

02-Dec-14
That video should be required for psychologist to study. Never seen such a pitiful sight.

02-Dec-14
TBM insults and attacks Big Dan. Then he insults others, and just recently insulted thousands of Bowhunters by stating there are only one or two serious bowhunters in each state.

Nick, I choose not to stand by and let him insult the fine Archers and Bowhunters that I know.

As far as his statement that Turkey Bowhunters are looked down upon in shame and stigma, that is also far from the truth.

Tom Kelly wrote a book titled "Tenth Legion" back in the 1990s. A friend of mine loaned it to me in 1999. In the beginning of the book, Tom Kelly rolls out the Royal Blue Carpet for anyone who takes a Turkey with a Bow.

HEY ! Now that I think about it, a whole lot of Turkey Talk coming from Alabama sure does sound familiar.

Anyway, read the book, Tenth Legion, by Tom Kelly, and tell me if I speak true or not.

P.S. Tom Kelly also humoriously describes a Southern Deer Dog hunt to the TEE in the book. So funny and so true.

02-Dec-14
TBM knows he has fantastic talent, he wants you to know is the greatest bowhunter of turkeys on the planet. His youtube films demonstrate he wants people to know about his superhuman talent and the terrific life he enjoys. He understands the little people will never achieve greatness like himself. Even though he writes and spells like a 1st grader and sounds similar to Forrest Gump when he talks. Bowsiters should feel blessed TBM has graced us with his presence.

If we here at Bowsite don't clean up our act, TBM is gonna leave and bless Archery Talk with his talent.

02-Dec-14

02-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
A 40 year old mystery has been solved.

We finally know who this song was written about. All the speculation for four decades was erroneous, it took the bowsite to identify the person carly was crooning over.

check out the video link in the post below

02-Dec-14

Bou'bound's Link
Let's try that link again this one works

02-Dec-14
"If we here at Bowsite don't clean up our act, TBM is gonna leave and bless Archery Talk with his talent."

If only that were to happen!

Please, God!

02-Dec-14
Nobody is completely worthless....they can always serve as a bad example!!

02-Dec-14
Ahhhhh.... Jake has found the deep end of the bowsite..... heheheheh.... didn't you say something about friendly banter in camp???? =D

Well.... some of this is friendly....

I try not to post on TBM threads. Most are just an attempt at self aggrandizement. Just don't care for a self appointed star celebrity looking for an audience to adore him. Huntcell hit it out of the park on a rope. A Walk Off....

TBM is right about one thing.... every state has a couple like him......

02-Dec-14
Bowsite is definately not TBM,s first audience,pretty sure hes been to Archerytalk and a number of other forums,facebook chats,youtube,articles he sends to media most of which is ignored.What seems he rarely does is one on one or face time.Nick should take him hunting.

02-Dec-14
Kyle,

Archery 95 was poofed? Imagine that. Saw that coming a month ago.

Nick,

Easy there friend cuz you dish it out pretty well yourself and act childish as well sometimes ya know.

;o)

By the way how went the UP MI hunt? I imagine you were buried to your arse in snow but did you get a shot?

02-Dec-14
Matty, I just can't help it with you. You lead with the chin...

02-Dec-14
Nick,

Notice I use your name or handle as it is intended? I would appreciate it if you at least address me using my name or use my handle. Thanks in advance for the respect.

I find it odd that you would say what you did above after the stuff you pull on this site from time to time. Now you turn around and insult most of bowsiters as children to boot?.......... What was it you said again......." The average age on this site is likely more than 50, yet most of them act like children. And that's the truth."

Yikes....Most of the folks act like children? I don't see it that way. Most are great folks with a very sharing nature. There are a select few though that certainly like to stir the pot and be tools and never "offer something constructive" just like I use to say to archery 95 all the time but then again every site is like that and has those same kind of fellas. Eventually they get poofed though just as archery 95 did. I or anyone could see archery95's departure on the horizon over a month ago if he didn't let up on folks and offer something constructive

02-Dec-14
Wow Matty, you're like a psychic or something! Awesome!

02-Dec-14
Nick,

Thanks for the respect I asked for. You're a stand up fella. Gezzzz.....

Never understood the mentality to pick on a persons name right off the top. Will you call my mom fat next or say she wears combat boots? I am sure I will eventually call you Nicky poo if you continue but you wont because as you say "that's the truth"....Meaning most here are like children but you of course wouldn't possibly act that way right? Naaaa of course not!.

You point out the spec in another's eye all the while not seeing the plank in your own.

I am sorry your good pal got tossed though. Must have bugged you for you to come slumming in the CF to complain about it. LOL....:o) He will be back to offer you a helping hand again soon enough so worry not.

02-Dec-14
Honestly im surprised Archery95 lasted as long as he did.He followed any thread that was going toxic and always jumped in both feet firmly between his lips.His posts often were pretty nasty and at times made threats but the PMs were classic.Its true Nick you can dish it out and pour it on with the best of them,but im sure its just in good ole funnin.Only took 3 or4 tossins before i figured out the tosser limit.

02-Dec-14
You like to edit posts I see. I knew a one sentence response was too good to be true!

02-Dec-14
Perhaps Nick could edit his post,im sure its a miss print.Think he ment to say the average age is 50 but you all seem youthfull.Actually id guess the average age at about 40 myself.

02-Dec-14
Mid forties would be reasonable.

Youthful, good thinking. Sounds better for sure.

02-Dec-14
Nick,

I edited something important? Yeah I put in the combat boots and plank in your eye part right after I posted. Usually I do not forget to alert that I have made an edit but I did it so fast I didn't think it was needed. I didn't anticipate your ninja fingers response coming so fast. Sorry if it makes you feel wronged in some way that I forgot.

02-Dec-14

DL's Link
Notice The resemblance?

02-Dec-14
Ouch. That was just mean DL. Poor ole TBM.

03-Dec-14
DL & Bou, LOL.

Maybe Itshot can use his superb detective skills and software to see how much, if any, ole TBM plagerized Tom Kelly's book, Tenth Legion.

03-Dec-14
There's always hope around here. Several guys who needed it have been tossed out the window permanently. I don't want to name nam....okay I DO...but I won't. I guess they died doing what they love.

03-Dec-14
I am not entirely convinced that a few guys that have been tossed aren't the exact same person.

03-Dec-14
Let me get this right. You guys are upset with TBM because he made a negative post about Nvagvup's 3rd rifle hunt thread in a row? That is funny. The only thing that TBM does that annoys anybody is to tell it like it is, most just can't handle the truth. I guess they are lacking confidence? Sense of humor?

03-Dec-14
I consider myself a great turkey hunter. I killed a gobbler and didn't use a blind or turkey call. I was wearing a bright yellow "T" shirt and green shorts. There were two hens and four gobblers in my garden so I went out the back door and shot a gobbler with my 12 ga. Actually I could easily have killed three gobblers but I only wanted one for the pot. I can prove it too, my wife video taped it out the kitchen window. She wanted to know why I didn't shoot the biggest gobbler with the real long beard. I told her I wasn't trophy hunting and wanted it to eat and the smaller one would be better. Besides the old big gobbler was kind of a friend since he came by every day.

03-Dec-14
"Let me get this right. You guys are upset with TBM because he made a negative post about Nvagvup's 3rd rifle hunt thread in a row? That is funny."

Your power to ingore all else amazes me.

03-Dec-14
Sureshot if TBM has been telling it just like it is and everything was the truth then most everyone here is a gun hunter,Alabama turkeys are highly intelligent,theres only two bow hunters in a state,ethics has nothing to do with hunting,hunters that use guides are lazy and bad hunters,useing a gun ever your a failure in life and hes a doctor working at a paper mill wanting to make more money.Not sure honesty and truth were ever part of the TBM agenda.

03-Dec-14
"Your power to ingore all else amazes me."

You guys should try it sometime, it makes it easier to see the humor in life, as well as TBM.

03-Dec-14
Sureshot your entitled to your own opinion on TBM and so is everyone else,guaranteed there is various beliefs.TBM did subject himself volutarily to public critisism,always a risk when a person goes public with their beliefs and comments that they may not be accepted as truth or fact.It was his risk to do so and could have paid off big had he toned down the often radical comments.No one spoke for him!The internet eats people as fast as they appear!

03-Dec-14
Who is the sadder individual, most of the folks posting to this thread or TBM? I know who I would go with at this very moment.

It's funny how blind some people are. Many of the very things they say they can't stand about TBM are things they do themselves.

03-Dec-14
Franzen,

Like what?

03-Dec-14
TSI, Are you still upset he wouldn't accept the free hunt you offered him?

03-Dec-14
"Many of the very things they say they can't stand about TBM are things they do themselves."

Wrong. I have never made a film of my self for youtube telling people how great I am at hunting. I'm not aware of anybody else here that has done that either. Seen lots of pictures of successful hunts, but no movies telling how great hunters they are.

03-Dec-14
Yes sureshot im devistated he didnt take my time and money!I never ever thought he would!His ego would never allow it.I guarantee he wanted to but it would have voided everything he had said.If you recall he was crying about others haveing too much money and they should share the wealth so he could go on more hunts
03-Dec-14
Sureshot cant you see the humour.Think TBM may have got the message perhaps his return will be a mild side.Im sure hes not a bad guy,just cant help himself.

03-Dec-14
TSI, Of course I can see the humor in it. I can even see the humor in Hammer not understanding Franzen's post or editing his own posts. This whole thread makes me laugh. To think this all started because try as some might, they can not get TBM wound up like he can them. It really is funny. I think some are even maybe a little envious of TBM for being able to stick it out with the bow.:-)

03-Dec-14
.....A lot of piling on going on here...Not impressive.

03-Dec-14

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
tonyo6302's embedded Photo
"This whole thread makes me laugh. To think this all started because try as some might, they can not get TBM wound up like he can them. It really is funny. I think some are even maybe a little envious of TBM for being able to stick it out with the bow.:-) "

""Your power to ingore all else amazes me." You guys should try it sometime, it makes it easier to see the humor in life, as well as TBM. ""

. . . . and this last one . . . . .

"Let me get this right. You guys are upset with TBM because he made a negative post about Nvagvup's 3rd rifle hunt thread in a row?"

. . . . . . . is totally false, a dodge, and a spin. Nice lefty try, though.

03-Dec-14
".....A lot of piling on going on here...Not impressive. "

Piling on, or telling it like it is?

03-Dec-14
Regardless of what it is, there is a whole thread dedicated to it. This isn't something to be proud of. That's the last I'm going to comment on this.

03-Dec-14
"This isn't something to be proud of. "

I will take your opinion into consideration. I appreciate your input.

03-Dec-14
LMAO... Sureshot is back at it. Where Nick appears Sureshot is not far behind as was archery 95. The clan....

I understood his post fine Jeff but was wanting his examples from his perspective on the "many things" hence my question of "like what?" He chose to respond by way of PM and stay above the fray and I respect that. He answered quite well I might add.

I guess my little edit seconds after I posted where I added the line about combat boots and a plank in the eye bugs sureshot too. Hmmmm

I didn't realize the edit feature was not to be used here. Oh wait....Seen sureshot and many guys use it multiple times myself. Eye meet plank!

03-Dec-14
Hammer, How's that testing going? Hahahaha, a person of your likes is not capable of bugging me.

05-Dec-14

05-Dec-14
" a person of your likes is not capable of bugging me. "

Lmao. You should have something better than always asking about our arrow testing by now! Nice mature insult by the way. One demential much or what! Sorry your back up is toast but swing away pal!

Sell any homes you bought at the highest market value time ever and then "turn a nice profit" on it at the lowest market value point ever lately? Lmao. If so I have some ocean front in AZ I will sell u cheap. ;o)

You crack me up.

05-Dec-14
Hammer, You make me laugh.. Hahahaha. You and our Dear Leader Obummer have a lot in common, you both like to talk, both ignore facts, and both know they are always right. I am sure even you can figure out the image Obummer got from his actions, can't you?

05-Dec-14
"both ignore facts, "

. . . . and you, sureshot, like to make up facts . . . . which of course is an outright lie . . .

"Let me get this right. You guys are upset with TBM because he made a negative post about Nvagvup's 3rd rifle hunt thread in a row?"

05-Dec-14
" . . . and you, sureshot, like to make up facts . . . . which of course is an outright lie . . ."

tony, An example of this would be appreciated.

05-Dec-14
"An example of this would be appreciated."

Already provided, twice, with 24 hours of time for you to retract it, with or without an apology.

The only "person", and I use that noun very loosely, to mention a rifle kill on this thread was you.

05-Dec-14
Sorry tony, I guess I am confused, the only thing I have seen you point out is a question. BTW, the link referring me to this thread, was posted on a thread about the above mentioned rifle hunt. Certainly you are not trying to play by Hammer's rules of confusing questions or opinions as facts, are you?

05-Dec-14
Yes, I agree, you are confused.

Go play strawman on another thread.

05-Dec-14
Thanks Tony, for a moment there, I thought I was beginning to fit in with this crowd.:-) Next time, if you could have your CF friends refrain from posting links to these personal attack type of threads on gun threads it may help alleviate the confusion on the reasoning behind them.

05-Dec-14
You guys are upset with TBM because he made a negative post about Nvagvup's 3rd rifle hunt thread in a row?

Speaking solely for myself that's a bit of an oversimplification. As I noted in my single post on this thread I felt the greatest regret about TBM's thread over the fact that it could have, and should have been a very inspiring thread.

I was in complete agreement with his premise of always challenging yourself to push out your limits and to develop the resolve to stick to a plan even when it seems everything is working against that plan. If he'd have ended with this thought I'd have been leading the "amens" in the choir.

The problem I had was he continued on by inferring that he was concerned people who did not follow his path would somehow lose their self-respect. That would be a bold pronouncement if it were directed at a group that you had at least some basic, firsthand knowledge of on a personal level.

To direct it towards people with whom your only contact occurs over the internet with was at minimum highly presumptuous. I think it's safe to say that anytime you make those types of inferences it isn't going to sit well with the majority of the target audience.

Some of the other fallout appears from my perspective to be related to comparisons of the relative difficulty between turkey hunting with the bow and other types of hunts (it seems to me that the greatest provacateur is the comparison to the type of hunting for big game animals that has a decidedly physical component).

As "difficulty" can be a subjective topic without a basis for personal comparison I can only speculate as to why some felt this was another example of hubris. From the strictly physical standpoint I'd have to say he was engaging in some chain-yanking to suggest that sitting in a turkey blind was more of a challenge than backpacking in high elevation hunts (not to mention the obvious difference between level ground shooting versus the steep angles high elevation hunts may pose).

The only thing that TBM does that annoys anybody is to tell it like it is, most just can't handle the truth.

To make that statement you'd have to overlook the presumption in telling people you know better than they do what will diminish their self-respect. As I have stated I felt completely in agreement with his post up to this point. With regard to his comments on bailing on a bow hunt to use the rifle I would say that falls under the heading of "personal opinion" and he is every bit as entitled to his as anyone here, including posting them. Please understand that likewise, everyone here is equally entitled to positing an opinion regarding that post.

I guess they are lacking confidence? Sense of humor?

One opinion; another is they may simply see the man behind the curtain and no longer pay attention to the "wizard". The problem with "schtick" is eventually after many viewings it gets old.

Of course that's also just an opinion.

05-Dec-14
Mike, I am glad to see someone understood me:-) The posts were meant to oversimplify and provide for discussion. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

05-Dec-14
Jeff,

" Certainly you are not trying to play by Hammer's rules of confusing questions or opinions as facts, are you?"

LOL. Nice try. You just cant stop the fabricating and personal BS you spew here and you even make up a red herring to another poster and bring me with a straw man into the conversation you are having with him. Wow....Of all the things. It is the weakest leg to stand on I have seen in some time but it is hilariously funny to watch it. You're problem is these guys here know me quite well as I have been here for about 5 years. You sir are kind of a follower trouble maker just like I have said for some time now. You rarely even try to offer advice, help, ideas etc to others. You rarely ask questions to forward a debate but you are quick to spin. Instead you choose to take pot shots at guys just as soon as you get an opening or more so when you see one of your poofed pals or bowsite troublemakers start in on someone.

"Thanks Tony, for a moment there, I thought I was beginning to fit in with this crowd.:-)"

Word to the wise.... Smiley face to cover your humorous disdain or not it aint to bright to insult the entire CF crowd like that. They will eat you for lunch and certainly remember it!

I lost all my respect for you Jeff when you lied to us all! Had you not done so I would just have ignored your immaturity. It must have never occurred to you the business I and several others are in and that's likely because you didn't follow along much in the CF. Me calling you out to which you tucked tail is what this is really all about and has been for months hence why you act like a 3rd grader and bring up our arrow testing at every turn even when a thread has nothing to do with that. I called you out on an obvious lie and it PISSED you off. So be it.

Carry on so I can laugh a little more.

05-Dec-14
"I lost all my respect for you Jeff when you lied to us all! Had you not done so I would just have ignored your immaturity. It must have never occurred to you the business I and several others are in and that's likely because you didn't follow along much in the CF. Me calling you out to which you tucked tail is what this is really all about and has been for months hence why you act like a 3rd grader and bring up our arrow testing at every turn even when a thread has nothing to do with that. I called you out on an obvious lie and it PISSED you off. So be it."

Hammer, You kill me, if you think I tucked tail and run, you are mistaken. The reason I ended the argument over my house is because it is a waste of time to argue with someone who knows everything. Your reading comprehension causes you to miss the facts and only see what you want to see, thus the humor in my narrow minded posts. They mimick your tunnel vision. If you are going to tell a story, tell it right, I built a house, I didn't buy it. Sorry if it upsets you I made a profit on it.

05-Dec-14
"The reason I ended the argument over my house is because it is a waste of time to argue with someone who knows everything. Your reading comprehension causes you to miss the facts and only see what you want to see, thus the humor in my narrow minded posts. They mimick your tunnel vision. If you are going to tell a story, tell it right, I built a house, I didn't buy it. Sorry if it upsets you I made a profit on it."

ROTFLMAO

It was an argument? I don't remember it that way! It was a set up!

Sorry I got it wrong on the bought/built part. However "built" makes your claim even worse! When I questioned you on the built part you tucked tail.

I don't know everything and never claimed or even hinted I did. You're the one making that claim. However I know homes real well and your story does not hold water and by the way.... It was a nice profit not "A" profit! Maybe you can edit it to appear different now.

You didn't do as you claim! You are full of crap! I fricken know better! Your a real piece of work!

By the way there is no real humor in your narrow minded post! I get PM quite a bit showing so when you do this stuff. If there is humor many take it the wrong way pal so they must need an English reading comp class I guess.

Wise up!

05-Dec-14
"You didn't do as you claim! You are full of crap! I fricken know better! Your a real piece of work!"

Hammer, , If only you knew half as much as you thought, what a wise man you would be. You study up on those housing costs to build in 2003 in my area and what housing sales were at in 2010 in same area and tell me I am a liar. I will take many things, but being flat out called a liar isn't one of them..

05-Dec-14
"I will take many things, but being flat out called a liar isn't one of them.."

Oh yea, then explain this whopper !

"The posts were meant to oversimplify and provide for discussion."

Your posts on this thread weren't anything but to try and stir the pot. Oh what a tangled web you weave . . . . . . .

05-Dec-14
tonyo6302, You are correct! My posts were meant to stir the pot on a thread started just for stirring. And what a discussion we have. Now, tell me where it is I have lied? It humors me for you CF regulars to get upset about stirring the pot on a thread started for nothing but stirring the pot. Would this not be a hypocrisy?

05-Dec-14
"I lost all my respect for you Jeff when you lied to us all! Had you not done so I would just have ignored your immaturity. It must have never occurred to you the business I and several others are in and that's likely because you didn't follow along much in the CF. Me calling you out to which you tucked tail is what this is really all about and has been for months hence why you act like a 3rd grader and bring up our arrow testing at every turn even when a thread has nothing to do with that. I called you out on an obvious lie and it PISSED you off. So be it."

"Sell any homes you bought at the highest market value time ever and then "turn a nice profit" on it at the lowest market value point ever lately? Lmao. If so I have some ocean front in AZ I will sell u cheap. ;o)"

Hammer, The above posts you called me a liar on, I am still waiting for that factual information I requested above. If you are going to call someone a liar the least you can do is post some factual info to back it up, can't you?

Hammer

05-Dec-14
" It humors me for you CF regulars to get upset about stirring the pot on a thread started for nothing but stirring the pot. Would this not be a hypocrisy?"

By the way who here is upset? You seem to be the only one upset.

I think a few are thinking daft and not upset.

05-Dec-14
That is what I thought Hammer. Thanks for proving my point. For what it is worth, housing wasn't even close to topped out in 2003, but I guess you knew that already. I guess we can chalk this up to another case of you running iff the head without facts? Thanks again Hammer.

05-Dec-14
Edit...

LMAO. That's what "I" thought. lol.....

"For what it is worth, housing wasn't even close to topped out in 2003, but I guess you knew that already."

Do you even know when it all went down? What's your definition of not even close? LOL..... How much do you think homes increased between mid to late 03 through late 07'?

In fact I know exactly when it topped and fell and you are kinda buzzzz wrong. Doubtful you know much on this as you go by the seat of your pants apparently.. What you say is the silliest and most obvious thing I have heard in a while actually. Of course it wasn't at the top but in 03 it was getting closer. Remember.... dates man dates! Where was it when you claimed to have sold in what was it again....2010! That's what matters most but the other is pretty important too in order to get to a "nice profit!" Remember the nice questions I asked about who built it for you and did family build it etc to help explain it? Hmmmmmm... You ignored. Wonder why and imagine that.

Gezzzz.

Here is a bit of education for you in case you do not know.... 01'-02' bubble begins to form. By late 03 we are just past half way and building a home is pretty damn expensive.. I assume it took you a little bit to build your home so we are nearing 04' now right? Or was it 02' now?..lol... At most a bit over three....Count them...1,2,3 years later 07'-10' the biggest housing crash EVER takes place and homes fall in value very fast. Years of equity whipped out for so many from late 07'-10 and it happens pretty fast. You sold and made a "nice profit" in 10' at the end of a precipitous fall and very near the lowest point ever. wow and good on you. They Must have been the dumbest buyers in history!

I mean it... Good for you though! But....Again.....You built near the height and sold near the low just like I said. In fact you built right past the middle and about 3 short years later POOF! By 2009 and 10' I could buy a $80-100,000 home for 10-15,000 bucks often and did so several times. Hell I could buy a new 05' million dollar lake house for under 500,000 in 2010. That's half incase you cant subtract and that's lake front property on one of the most desirable lakes around me. Glad you turned a "nice profit" on yours though. You are one of a very few and apparently smarter than millionaires who cut their teeth on this stuff. You should go into the housing business that's for sure. I have a family that lives eats and drinks this stuff and you make us all look bad my friend with success like that. I wouldn't have been able to lie a customer into buying in 10' at a nice profit on a home purchased from 01-07'... lol

The amount and how you built it is why I asked those questions in that thread then that you soundly denied answering. You turned a nice profit building a home nearing the top of the market and sold it at nearly the lowest point in history and made a "nice profit." Again....WOW and good on you.

There.... You happy? You're not a liar and I am wrong because you said so and I will just take your word for it. Thanks for setting the record straight. Instead you just are an amazing fella to me. Sorry to have called you a liar.

05-Dec-14
Jeff,

For the record I don't actually care either way to be honest. Its kinda funny with you though. I would send a PM but you like to post them on a public board.

Waste time on this if you wish but I will be the one to back down now. You win..

We really should stay on topic!

05-Dec-14
Kind of amazing. I am 70-years old, so I have been around a bit. I have also read several of TBM's posts and at first, thought him to be a world class horses cloaca. After a bit, I came to realize he was only that when he chose to be. The rest of the time, he was just a royal pain.

On several occasions, I posted on his threads, advising that if we quit posting, he would go away. But the truth is, it was just too dang much fun to not only play on his posts but on the posts of others.

Then, I came upon this thread. It is my first venture onto the CF. Do you guys not realize what you are doing? Dadgum third grade sniping and name calling. Not at TBM, but among yourselves.

Come on. TBM is a doofus. Leave it at that and grow up a little. It remindsme of the guy who was sent to the principal's office for fighting and said, "It all started when he hit me back."

05-Dec-14
"My posts were meant to stir the pot on a thread started just for stirring."

Wrong, sureshot. Another falsehood. This thread was started to document the TBM deleted post of Huntcell.

You can either admit you are wrong here, or this will rack up another lie.

It really is that simple.

Lets be cleaer here, before you continue to weave your tangled web . . . .

You earlier said, ""The posts were meant to oversimplify and provide for discussion."

When I pointed out that your posts were made just to stir the pot, you said, "tonyo6302, You are correct! My posts were meant to stir the pot on a thread started just for stirring. And what a discussion we have. "

SO that is one lie that you admit too on record.

Then you said, "Now, tell me where it is I have lied?"

NOTE 1 : This post has been edited.

NOTE 2 : Note 1 is an attempt not to hurt anyones feelings about using the edit feature on my own posts.

Well, with the implicit lies in your suppposed question that you answered yourself, your count is 0 and 2.

It surely must be hard to see the fastballs coming trying to see through a tangled web.

I personally think that you are POOF material.

06-Dec-14
JTV,

No. If he had his post would go poof as well unless he has multiple TBM screen names under different browsers and different computers. I have 2 computers and one works through yahoo and the other through Google. Though I have the same screen name and reg info they are apparently 2 different things due to different browsers.

I think he took a "solicited" break because all his post are still up and he is in silent running mode. When a guy gets poofed like archery95 did their post vanish along with them. Either that or almost all of their primary post vanish but some remain because if they have a back up computer they only use time to time I guess there could be remnants left over after a poof. At least this is what I have seen from time to time when trolls get poofed.

06-Dec-14

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

06-Dec-14
LOL.

28-Dec-14
Bowsite aka: TBM, is Steve Grace's current landing spot, an unfortunately he found the audience he is looking for - an audience that makes him feel worthy and feeds his illness. If you do some simple Yahoo / Google searches you can see his self glorification/promotion pattern of behavior is not new. Go to his YouTube channel or Facebook page and look at his comments - even when he tries to compliment someone - he beats them down. Since he wasn't able to promote himself and have everyone recognize him as the worlds greatest turkey bowhunter, he is now moving on to Bowsite. Somewhere out there he has an argument with himself regarding who is the best turkey hunter ever - him or his dad, and in the end he proclaims that his 200+ archery kills is greater than his dads 400+ shotgun kills. Go to his Facebook page and see how he is upset because an article regarding new potential world record deer upstaged his article related to a 6 bearded turkey. His behavior on Bowsite is nothing but a continuation of that - yet he has found a receptive audience. There was a posting regarding starting a a Bowhunters Bugles and Screams club. Steve didn't bite because maybe that's a sore spot for him. Try Googling Bowhunters Beards and Spurs club (go to the archery talk link). Steve tried to start a Bowhunters turkey club that now appears defunct (don't think it ever got much further than the press release really). He even says he has paid to go turkey hunting (now that's not DIY). I wonder who won the bowhunter of the year award. Maybe it was your ego and arrogance that got in the way of that club becoming something. Unfortunately - Bowsite appears to feeding his ego at the expense of Bowsite quality. If we all just ignore him, he will go away or change his ways - we can only hope.

31-Jan-15
To think I got around 15-17 text and 4 to 5 phone calls from some of you asking if I was really TBM in disguise? That totally blew my mind away? Didnt know wether to take it as an insult or that you all think I am just one creative lunatic????

I spelk much btrrr than he dous. At leest my typing skilz are consistint.

• Sitka Gear