Mike in CT's Link

16-Dec-14

Mike in CT's Link

16-Dec-14

Mike in CT's Link

16-Dec-14

Mike in CT's Link

16-Dec-14
Matt: Has anyone ever started a thread for the sole purpose of harassing you about your personal take on faith and religion?

I would think not.

So what makes you think it's "OK" to harass Christians simply for believing as they choose?

Matt..you're harassing/persecuting people for their faith. That's not a question, but obvious fact, and it's wrong on every level and you know it.

Quit being an ass.

16-Dec-14

sleepyhunter's Link
Watch and enjoy creep.

16-Dec-14
MF

Forum rule #7.

7.Contributors who are argumentative, intolerant, confrontational, and lack respect for others will be removed. While debate is often healthy, habitual debaters and people who seek confrontation will be removed and potentially blocked from making future contributions. This is necessary to ensure a positive experience for the great majority of our visitors.

Read it slowly and let it sink in. Trust me, we don't need you to save us.

16-Dec-14
as old Hank said..

"Minding people's business seems to be high tone..

I got all that I can do just to mind my own..

why don't you mind your own business? Then you won't be minding mine.."

I'm not a practicing Christian .. it matters not a whit to me what others believe or profess to believe.. it's no business of mine.

16-Dec-14

I will say a prayer specifically for you MF

16-Dec-14

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
Merry Christmas to everyone. You to MF.

16-Dec-14
"I'm not a practicing Christian"

I Do practice. Just some days I'm not very good at it.

he he he

:-)

16-Dec-14
Matty has become a parody of the one trick pony...

Ever since he popped up, on every thread he posts (or creates) he makes the assumption (ass-u-me)that somehow his atheistic views will be accepted by this community.

Interesting, a survey released yesterday indicates that over 60% of Americans believe in the Bible's Christmas story.

Matty...just go away.

Time to apply Rule #1.

16-Dec-14
Funny how atheist like MF will celebrate X-mas. It is total BS that any atheist would do such a thing. Instead they should hold true to their belief and it should just be another day to them with zero meaning. In fact they should take it further and personally boycott Xmas for themselves personally and accept nothing that comes with that day.

They will take advantage of it though that's for sure. The very fact that they accept a gift at Xmas time is hilarious to me because we all know where the whole gift thing on Xmas day originated..... IN THE BIBLE!

Atheist are hypocrites.

16-Dec-14
Hey little Matty, ever find the answer to that Bible question? You won't. Too bad. It's pertinent.

16-Dec-14
ass-u-me

Anyone who can quote Demo Dick Shark Man of the Delta can't be all bad I always said.

16-Dec-14
ass-u-me

Jack, anyone who can quote Demo Dick Shark Man of the Delta can't be all bad I always said.

16-Dec-14
Marchinko does have a way with words, doesn't he?

Also love his difference in definition of "sir" vs "cur"..

Both so applicable to the real world.

16-Dec-14
"Funny how atheist like MF will celebrate X-mas. It is total BS that any atheist would do such a thing."

Wrong...

why shouldn't I have respect for my friends and loved ones beliefs? And join them in their happiness..... Christmas is a beautiful celebration.

you telling me what I "should" do?...

Huh...

16-Dec-14
George Patton always said a gentleman should be able to curse for 3 minutes solid without repeating a single word. I think Dick could probaly do it.....

16-Dec-14
"a gentleman should be able to curse for 3 minutes solid without repeating a single word."

I did a pretty good job of it the one time I hit the wrong nail with a 22 oz Estwing. :-)

Glad I was by myself.

LOL

16-Dec-14
I must not be a gentleman. I don't know 3 minutes worth of curse words without repeating one. Never been big on swearing. Except when I talk to an Atheist, hey creep you gonna man up and show yourself on this thread you started? How about it Atheist Archer come out of the dark.

16-Dec-14
bluedog is at the heart of the matter.

16-Dec-14
"I don't know 3 minutes worth of curse words without repeating one."

Want the list?

I got it off the one of the bathroom walls in highschool.

I'd imagine there's a few more that have been added since then.

Maybe 3 and a half minutes worth?

he he he

:-)

16-Dec-14
Hey little Matt wouldn't you be more comfortable on a site with like minded people say one with fetus slayers and homosexuals?

16-Dec-14

16-Dec-14
Radical Extremist Leftist Fascist Bull$#!t

16-Dec-14
Matt has many virtues. He is faithful. He is courageously evangelical and dedicatedly religious. Sure, he aggravates folks like me with cartoon apologetics but the glass is never half empty.

16-Dec-14
"Want the list?"

No thanks Joey, LOL. I know enough now to get me in plenty of trouble.

16-Dec-14
Best answer to this thread: Thanks Mike in CT

16-Dec-14
"MF Forum rule #7.

7.Contributors who are argumentative, intolerant, confrontational, and lack respect for others will be removed. While debate is often healthy, habitual debaters and people who seek confrontation will be removed and potentially blocked from making future contributions. This is necessary to ensure a positive experience for the great majority of our visitors.

Read it slowly and let it sink in. Trust me, we don't need you to save us."

The first and last sentence of rule 7 should be read slowly by a LOT of folks on this site lately!! There was a time when I used to enjoy religious debates on this forum. I did my share of getting out of hand but for the most part I would respect others opinions, and not PURPOSELY try to ruffle feathers simply to irritate someone. Recently, between the troll threads and the religious threads there has been very little in the way of a "healthy debate". It stinks, because it sucks all the fun out it, and quite honestly...I don't enjoy it anymore.

Ironically this has started about the same time as the arrival of a handful of people on this site that have different views from the majority. Some of you guys need to open your minds up a bit and and listen to other opinions rather than trying to beat them down until they leave the forum. Kinda reminds me of the Muslims and their Jihadi attitude of, "I you aren't like me you don't deserve to be here so I'm going to eliminate you!"

...Rant over...Thanks for listening!

16-Dec-14
Oh gezzz 70 this MF dude is up to no good. Period. There's a big difference.

Blue,

You can give out of respect but should you receive? Conviction in ones beliefs is the way I see it for MF. The difference between you two is you are not over the top spouting off. I have friends that are very different in their beliefs on certain things. I certainly would not join in on the 7 wives things for instance regardless of whether I am trying to respect my friends beliefs or not. Wouldn't share wives either etc etc. OK well maybe some wives I have seen . lol. Just kidding

16-Dec-14
You run with dogs and you get flees!

17-Dec-14
"Oh gezzz 70 this MF dude is up to no good. Period. There's a big difference."

C'mon Hammer...did he burn down your church? Does he stalk you and your family in an effort to force his belief on you? Why do you let him "get your goat"?

"If you want to welcome termites to your home even though their goal is to consume and therefore destroy your foundation, go ahead. I'm not that accepting. Especially when that termite prefers killing babies over holding adults responsible for their actions."

Hack, - Termites don't just insult me and talk about destroying my home, they have the physical means to actually do it therefore I exterminate them. This guy doesn't have the ability to "destroy your foundation" with his words unless you feel he has a good point and are afraid that he speaks the truth. If you are dedicated to your belief and know in your heart that it is solid, you'll ignore the verbal "sticks and stones".

Letting it piss you off is what feeds his desire to keep it up. Instead of spitting in his face, prove him wrong with whatever facts you have on the subject and he'll probably get bored and quit. What you don't realize is that his facts and your facts are one in the same...unable to be proven. The difference is that you are obviously upset and offended by his posts...BUT, he doesn't seem to be the least bit rattled by yours. Hmmm, I wonder why that is?

17-Dec-14
Sleepys story of the EstWing hammer reminded me of Uncle Ollie. We were forming up a concrete job and somehow Ollie forgot to remove his thumb from the top of a half driven steel stake. He nailed it and split it clear to the bone. It was real bad but after all the hopping around and tears Ollie said , " Thank you Jesus "

I just stared at him and finally said Ollie why did you just say thank you Jesus. His answer was beacause I didn't cuss. Jesus changed my heart and I just saw how much.

I used to think about that a lot but its been a while and Uncle Ollie is gone now.

Thanks Sleepy.

God bless you all, Steve

17-Dec-14
Sleepy's story of the EstWing hammer reminded me of Uncle Ollie. We were forming up a concrete job and somehow Ollie forgot to remove his thumb from the top of a half driven steel stake. He nailed it and split it clear to the bone. It was real bad but after all the hopping around and tears Ollie said , " Thank you Jesus "

I just stared at him and finally said Ollie why did you just say thank you Jesus. His answer was because I didn't cuss. Jesus changed my heart and I just realized that cussing wasn't in me anymore.

I used to think about that a lot but its been a while and Uncle Ollie is gone now.

Thanks Sleepy.

God bless you all, Steve

17-Dec-14
Sleepy's story of the EstWing hammer reminded me of Uncle Ollie. We were forming up a concrete job and somehow Ollie forgot to remove his thumb from the top of a half driven steel stake. He nailed it and split it clear to the bone. It was real bad but after all the hopping around and tears Ollie said , " Thank you Jesus "

I just stared at him and finally said Ollie why did you just say thank you Jesus. His answer was because I didn't cuss. Jesus changed my heart and I just realized that cussing wasn't in me anymore.

Thanks Sleepy.

God bless you all, Steve

17-Dec-14

Thanks Sleepy.

God bless you all, Steve

17-Dec-14

Seriously?

"Does he stalk you and your family in an effort to force his belief on you?"

Nope but he stalks us here on Bowsite with the soul purpose to disrupt and be preposterous. What's worse is he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.

"Why do you let him "get your goat?"

LMAO. Well in case you haven't realized he has not gotten my goat at all. I think it is partly comical that anyone can be so uneducated on the facts of the bible so it is no skin off my Butt that he wants to be that foolish. However there is such a thing as fair play and honesty of which he lacks both.

He is a troll plain and simple. If you see it as him only wanting to upset folks then you are seeing a big ole rules violation as well.

"Instead of spitting in his face, prove him wrong with whatever facts you have on the subject and he'll probably get bored and quit."

He doesn't post facts. Instead he post slander toward our beliefs or anyone who believes in God. I would never do that toward a persons beliefs. There is debate and then what he does. The problem in todays world is anyone with a computer can be who they want and just pop in a be a disruptive influence for the soul purpose of just being disruptive.

"The difference is that you are obviously upset and offended by his posts.."

Again not upset. More like shocked that any person could be so friken stupid and out only to cause people irritation. He is like a rash that wont go away. That will soon change. Trust me.

17-Dec-14
"The difference is that you are obviously upset and offended by his posts...BUT, he doesn't seem to be the least bit rattled by yours. Hmmm, I wonder why that is?"

If our posts are not bothering him, then why has he left this thread? MF is a creep. Only a complete lowlife would mock a wonderful season like Christmas.

17-Dec-14
"then you are seeing a big ole rules violation as well."

Pretty soon he'll be calling people posting on the site Dolts or idiots...

17-Dec-14
Blue,

What is it you are alluding to?

17-Dec-14
Doesn't he know atheism is a religion?

17-Dec-14
Yeah, people seem to forget that!!!

Atheism...... I just can't believe in it!!! LOL

17-Dec-14
Two Feathers, it is a common ruse for atheist and secular humanists to maintain they observe no religion. Self defeating so they must pretend

18-Dec-14

19-Dec-14

If a guy came into your house and was a rude jerk all the time and went out of his way to disrupt would you let it go and just say nothing?

There is a huge difference in what MF has done here on this site and what you have done in the past in debates here. I had many a debate with you on religion and science and never once saw you go down the road MF has. Just sayen

19-Dec-14
Hackbow,

Didn't you get the memo? He doesn't hate us he is only trying to save us. Remember?

• Sitka Gear