absaroka6 19-Dec-14
Shuteye 19-Dec-14
Woods Walker 19-Dec-14
Bluetick 19-Dec-14
HA/KS 19-Dec-14
FraDiavolo 19-Dec-14
19-Dec-14

Bluetick's Link
Barry Hussein just signed a law that bars suspected Nazis from getting social security benefits. Now I don't think that any Nazi bastard should be benefiting from our system. But the law applies to suspected Nazis. That means they are punished without being convicted. I don't know about you but that seems to set a very dangerous precedent.

19-Dec-14
Since when did it matter if something was constitutional with this administration?

Carry on.

19-Dec-14
How about something more basic. These people came here, Nazi(or not), guilty (or not), got jobs, built lives, raised families, PAID TAXES, and now they are denied what they earned.

I don't support the Nazis in any way, shape, or form, but you need more than the word of someone who "THINKS" these people looks like someone from 70 years ago. Our last Pope was in the Luftwaffe. No one said anything about that.

Where will it end?, it will get to the point where "you wore the uniform, so you must be guilty. Personally, I want more proof. This is just my opinion.

19-Dec-14
I agree with Bowfreak, what difference does it make? He does what he wants and no one does a thing about it.

19-Dec-14
Consteeetution? We doh neeed no steeeking Consteeetution!

19-Dec-14
What's disturbing is that Congress passed the law for Barry to sign.

19-Dec-14
Does the same apply for SUSPECTED invaders?

19-Dec-14
If you read the article you will discover that, as bluetick said, the is a law Congress passed, and the President signed. If you get all the way to the end, you'll see that the standard is far above "suspected" Nazis, although lower than it was previously. If you don't like it, call your Congressman.

"The bill signed into law by Obama terminates Social Security payments for individuals stripped of their American citizenships due to their participation in Nazi persecutions during World War II. U.S. law previously mandated a higher threshold — a final order of deportation — before a person's Social Security benefits could be terminated."

• Sitka Gear