Dogsoldier 26-Jan-15
Owl 26-Jan-15
BowSniper 26-Jan-15
DL 26-Jan-15
BowSniper 27-Jan-15
24-Jan-15
She is my absolute favorite candidate.

24-Jan-15
Finney, you couldnt, do half the stuff Sarah has did in her life, nor could any of the other candidates.

24-Jan-15
Had enought of him.

24-Jan-15
Matt Finney is here only to irritate and disrupt.

He came here for one reason and one reason only - to attack and disparage everyone and anyone who believes in God.

Why would a person come here for that reason? Is he so insecure with his own atheism that he has to dump on anyone who's not also an atheist? I don't get it.

24-Jan-15
Well she must be pretty smart since she ran Alaska pretty well and a whole host of Democrats have run their respective states into the ground, including Obama.

24-Jan-15

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo
The King of TBVIEC has so much class.

24-Jan-15
Jim in Ohio...X2

24-Jan-15
Matt Finney,

Tell us just two things Sarah Palin has said that makes you think she's stupid.

Just two.

24-Jan-15
You have to understand.... MF was TOLD by someone that Palin was stupid. So to be part of that group that's what he has to "think".

He personally is clueless as to exactly what that might have been, or that it was likely a hit piece taken out of context... or the FACT Obama has said dozens of things that make her look BRILLIANT! And we haven't even had to go to the pages of verbal histrionics by Biden or Pelosi.... but it's Palin who's "stupid"???

good grief....

None of that is important because some leftist who's grasp of reality, facts and integrity are on a level of the liars infiltrating the bowsite as of late...said so....

24-Jan-15
I'd bet he thinks Sarah said she could see Russia from Alaska.

The only problem with that is she never said that.

So who did say that?

Tina Fey on SNL!

24-Jan-15
I've listened to her speak, I don't think any smarter (or less smart) than other politicians. I will say that something about her must scare the liberal media, they are horrible to her and her family. If Fox news said some of the crap I've read or heard about Palin about any woman, they would be in hot water.

25-Jan-15
A friend told me this:

The powers to be will pick who ever wins.. Bush probably is the choice as he is in their pockets for cash and also he is for stupid common core. A lot of people will not vote for him.

They have to get a Republican in there to blame for the coming free fall. Like I told you before the 8 families in England own most of everything in this country worth having. Rothschild is the leader and all are worth more than $100,000,000,000.00 or 100 trillion dollars.

They run both parties and tell Obama what to do and when. He doesn't care what is said about him and when they are done with him he is gone!

25-Jan-15

BowSniper's Link
Palin might explain some conservative principles well, but much of what she says comes across an uneducated gibberish bluffing her way through the question. Here is what Plain DID say about Russia, and if you think any of this sounds presidential then you need to take the MILF blinders off.

Palin would be an embarrassment in any tough interview or with critical international dealings with Russia or Iran.

Lovely sweet lady who's heart is in the right place. But its terrible that she didn't finish out her term as governor. Either she bailed for a big pay day, or bailed because she couldn't take the heat - but both are a deal breaker for me.

25-Jan-15
Too early to tell,I would like to see her in a debate or tough interview. Obama was a great orator and look what he brought and there may be a little truth to her explanation as to why she stepped down.

26-Jan-15
..."she says what they fear...the truth"

I would add that she has come out in support of the tea party, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Conservatives.

"We are war weary and we ARE BROKE!"

26-Jan-15
Agreed. I like Palin but I am not ready to elect someone with the judgement to allow themselves to be subjected to reality TV.

26-Jan-15
Hey - easy on the reality TV digs. Ha! :-)

26-Jan-15
I doubt if she will ever hold another public office. Too much money to be made doing other things besides having the media up your backside 24/7. I just don't see her wanting to expose her family and marriage to that crap either.

26-Jan-15
agree with Pat although I would take it a step futher and say that she is seriously, fatally, unelectable. She couldn't get elected dog catcher.

27-Jan-15

BowSniper's Link
Even some of the conservative media are not taking this talk seriously, or are showing any interest in the prospect. See link

• Sitka Gear