Bou'bound 02-Feb-15
tonyo6302 02-Feb-15
Bigpizzaman 02-Feb-15
sleepyhunter 02-Feb-15
TD 02-Feb-15
Yendor 02-Feb-15
Owl 02-Feb-15
27-Jan-15
I have no favorites but, the Pats have been raked over with the non issue deflate gate. The biggest surprise was Troy Aikman's comments. I wonder how much of a distraction it has been for their game preparation?

Pats 24, Hawks 17

27-Jan-15
I think it'll all come down to turnovers. Whoever ends up on the plus side of the fumbles and interceptions wins.

27-Jan-15
Any chance they could both loose? I'm a jets fan so I hate the pats. The Seahawks have become unlike able for me the way they run their mouths non stop.

27-Jan-15
My prediction is that someone will win, and someone will lose..

Many will rejoice with glee at who won, and many will be dissappointed and saddened.

;^)

27-Jan-15
Can't wait for this year's Doritos commercials. LOL!

27-Jan-15
My biggest hope is that Sherman gets lockjaw- today! And what is with that other assclown grabbing his crotch when they score? Pitiful. As for the game Pats 31 SH 27

27-Jan-15
I don't have a dog in this fight but will watch and make up my mind then.

27-Jan-15
I predict that I won't watch much, if any, of the game. I can check out the commercials online afterwards.

27-Jan-15
Seattle 27, New England 20

27-Jan-15
Seattle 31 - Patriots 17

Pocket passers who are not mobile don't do well against this defense.

They haven't played many teams with great Ds this year.

Unless Seattle implodes like they did against Packers I don't see Patriots keeping it close.

BTW Who cares if you don't have a dog in the fight! It's football.

27-Jan-15
23-17 new england

27-Jan-15
New England 34, Seattle 24

27-Jan-15
New England 24 Seattle 17

27-Jan-15
Really don't like either team but............

28-24 Pats

27-Jan-15
Ball boy gets canned 10-1 odds

27-Jan-15
I hope the ball boy gets canned so he will drop the dime on Brady. :)

27-Jan-15
Ball boy gets paid off and canned...so he won't drop the dime on Brady...8^)

NE: 23 SE: 20

27-Jan-15
Team that scores the most will win!

27-Jan-15
I thinks the NFL Refs will win the game.

27-Jan-15
Not sure but I think they said that NE has to play with completely deflated balls...so NE:37 SE: 31

27-Jan-15
Until the inflation controversy, I expected it to be Seattle. NE might now feel like it is them against the world and play out of their minds.

27-Jan-15
Deflated balls?

Really?

The deflated balls were discovered at halftime, then properly inflated.

At halftime, the game was still in play.

In the second half, with fully inflated balls, New England out scored the Colts 28 - 0!

So just how and where did New England gain an an advantage with the deflated balls?

27-Jan-15
41-10

'Hawks win.

NE will never know what hit them.

27-Jan-15
Green Bay really threw the ball on the "Legion of Boom." Belichick will pick up on that. If the Seattle D isn't a step ahead on that fact, NE has too many options to overcome. Mistake free football favors NE.

28-Jan-15

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Pretty sure only these guys know who's really supposed to win.

28-Jan-15
The ball boy was in a restroom for 90 seconds, assume 10 seconds to enter and exit, leaving 80 seconds to delfate 11 footballs from 12.5PSI... to around 11.0PSI? You know this would take equipment right? And I'm not talking about a pump and a gauge if you're doing it at a rate of one ball every seven seconds more or less. If the NFL is going to fine or otherwise penalize the Patriots they're going to have to explain themselves much better than they have to date. And besides, at the end of the day, "what difference, at this point, did it make?"

At any rate, I like the Seahawks (even Richard Sherman) but the Patriots will win it 34-21.

28-Jan-15

bad karma's Link
40 seconds to deflate 12 balls to the value the Patriots balls were.

I have no idea who will win, but still want both to lose. The MeHawks versus the Cheatriots..... football deserves better.

28-Jan-15
From your link.

"Bottom line? Clearly, a Patriot assistant who is quite accustomed to handling Tom Brady’s precious balls could easily have turned the Jan. 18 conference championship game into a joke.

All he needed was 40 seconds, a men’s room stall and deflated ethics."

He just used the needle and counted one thousand one one thousand two... learn something new everyday...

Still, does anybody think the Colts would have won this game if it weren't for the deflated balls? I don't, they were outplayed every which way. I hate the fact that now the superbowl is all about deflated ball instead of Bill Belichicks favorite stuffed animal.

28-Jan-15
No, the Colts were outmatched that day.

But that does not take away from the assault to the integrity of the game, any more than the other Patriots problem, or when Josh McDaniels was with the Broncos and they videotaped the other team's practice in London. Like it or not, the Patriots are stained, and deservedly so.

28-Jan-15
My prediction is it's going to be a really nice quiet day in the woods..

28-Jan-15
There has been no integrity in the NFL since their first strike.

Golf, anyone ?

28-Jan-15
28-17 Hawks

28-Jan-15
NVA if I hunt without a tag but don't kill am I still Guilty??

28-Jan-15
I predict I will be at the Boat and Fishing tackle show at Dallas Market Hall while the game is going on. It would be nice for the Seahawks to win.

28-Jan-15
What owl said. Green Bay exposed how to beat them, Belichick will have dissected that game film until it's nothing but pixels laying on the floor. They have no answer to the monster named Gronk. He is a game changer, an anomaly, nobody like him in the league. And appears healthy.

Brady is a Hall of Famer and has one more in the tank. Seattle isn't at home. NE won't give it away if they get up on em.... like the Pack should have....

NE 28-17

28-Jan-15
Gisele will admit to checking Tom's balls for proper inflation, pre and post game.

All will be envious, depending on their point of view.

;-)

28-Jan-15
Belichicks girlfriend isn't hard to look at either..

28-Jan-15
seahawks 24 pats 21 anybody know what the point spread is in Vegas?

28-Jan-15
Latest info I have is... you pickem.. no spread.

28-Jan-15
"Ball boy gets canned 10-1 odds"

I thought Michael Sam got cut and wasn't in the NFL?

(Sorry...I couldn't resist!)

28-Jan-15
My prediction.......

There will be a lame a$$ed half-time show with some over amplified no talent pop "star".

29-Jan-15
It's Katy Perry, a young woman who had a hit record called "I kissed a girl and I liked it." One sympathizes.

29-Jan-15
I have never understood the people they pick for half time shows. Here's a novel idea. What age bracket can afford a Super Bowl ticket? Teenagers or twenty year olds? I don't think so. Maybe get entertainment that caters to the people that paid to get into there. Having said that I don't mind Katy Perry but wouldn't be my first pick.

29-Jan-15
Skip it entirely. The acoustics are horrible and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with football.

As far as the age bracket idea goes, they had Stephen Tyler on the half time show a few years ago and he was pathetic. He used a STAND UP MIKE, with colored hankerchiefs tied to it!! Really Stephen? Still stuck in the 70's, huh?

I'd rather see a "wardrobe malfunction"!!!

29-Jan-15
The super bowl has next to nothing to do with the measely 80,000 people who are there.

it about the 170M that watch on TV (and that is just in US)

Super Bowls account for the 21 most-watched programs in American TV history in terms of total audience.[1] Most-Watched TV Programs, Total Viewers Super Bowl XLVIII (Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos), 2/2/14; 167 million viewers Super Bowl XLVI (New York Giants vs. New England Patriots), 2/5/12 ; 166.8 million viewers Super Bowl XLVII (Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers), 2/3/13 ; 164.1 million viewers [2]; 108.693 million [3] Super Bowl XLV (Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers), 2/6/11 ; 162.9 million Super Bowl XLIV (Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints), 2/7/10 ; 153.4 million Super Bowl XLIII (Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers), 2/1/09 ; 151.6 million Super Bowl XLII (New York Giants vs. New England Patriots), 2/3/08 ; 148.3 million

30-Jan-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

30-Jan-15
lol

30-Jan-15
the commercials are more entertaining than the half time shows.

30-Jan-15
Why are the Patriots involved in some kind of controversy?

PHOENIX -- Remember the touchdown play two weeks ago that caused a mess of 300-pound men to celebrate like small children on the last day of school? The one that tackle Nate Solder said caused him to black out as he neared the goal line?

It never should have happened.

"Speaking to reporters on Thursday, the NFL's vice president of officiating Dean Blandino explained why the Patriots had an illegal formation on the play when Solder recorded his first NFL catch and first NFL touchdown in the same play against the Colts in the AFC title game.

"There was an issue on that play where on the previous play, [Cameron] Fleming had reported as an eligible player," Blandino said. "And on the Solder touchdown he went back to playing an ineligible position. Thats illegal. Thats an illegal substitution. So thats something we discussed with the crew. Bill [Belichick] was made aware of it. So were going to be looking for that, make sure we follow the proper mechanics so that doesnt happen again."

For Fleming to go from an eligible player to an ineligible player, by rule, he would have had to sit out one play (unless there was a timeout, a penalty, or it was the end of a quarter) before returning to the field.

The Patriots have benefited greatly from use of ineligible receivers and eligible tackles through these playoffs, but a formation like the one the Patriots used on Solder's touchdown is exactly the kind of thing that Pete Carroll and the Seahawks will be looking out for on Sunday."

30-Jan-15
I predict the balls will be full of air.

31-Jan-15
Cancel the game. Neither deserve to be the winner.

01-Feb-15
"NVA if I hunt without a tag but don't kill am I still Guilty??"

You lost me with that one, Tim. What are you referring to?

01-Feb-15

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo

01-Feb-15
I try to regard any Super Bowl with enthusiasm. I am a minority, I reckon. lol

01-Feb-15
Got $1 and 1 beer bet on Patriots.. even money.

01-Feb-15
27 to 17 Seahawks. Go Hawks

01-Feb-15
I predict that starting with the kickoff in another ten minutes, Bowsite will pretty much have NO traffic until the game is over. (The time for the stupid halftime show excluded.)

01-Feb-15
The Patriot's playbook has been hacked. Amazingly, it only has two lines:

1. Get the lead

2. Let the air out of the ball.

01-Feb-15
The Patriots already got robbed. The seagulls hit the planted leg of the kicker and that should have been fifteen yards and a first down.

01-Feb-15
Wow!

Seattle has been totally out-played, yet at halftime the game is tied 14-14 and Seattle gets the ball to start the 2nd half.

Despite showing no offense for most of the first half, they scored two TDs in the last 2:16.

01-Feb-15
NVA,

Two comments....

1. Seattle plays "good enough". Don't see them as some Legion of Boom dynasty.

2. Can someone please please stuff a jock in Chris Collingsworth's mouth?

01-Feb-15
Collinsworth might talk a lot, but he totally called Seattle's last touchdown.

01-Feb-15
Dayum!

01-Feb-15
Good game so far.

01-Feb-15

01-Feb-15
4:48 left in the third and I am finally ensconced in my living room!

56 miles of commuting in a blizzard and enough paperwork, snow blowing and shoveling to wear me out.

A cold beer, some guacamole and elk tacos. Ahhhhhh...

I'm here now, so the game will get boring.

01-Feb-15
lol sleepyhunter!

01-Feb-15
So my prediction may have been off! This could be fun.

01-Feb-15
I feel dirty rooting for the Pats. Like cheering for the Cowboys..... Think I'll take a drink out of the toilet to wash the taste out of my mouth. lol

01-Feb-15
That's how Seattle beat Denver. Last few seconds.

01-Feb-15
Wow!!!! Would never have predicted that!

01-Feb-15
The dumbest play call in Super Bowl history!

Seattle had the ball 2nd and goal on the one yard line. But instead of giving the ball to Beast Mode at least twice, they called a pass play?

UFB!!

01-Feb-15
Wilson handed the game away on a silver platter.

01-Feb-15
I agree Nva. I couldn't believe it either.

01-Feb-15
SWEET!!!!

01-Feb-15
I don't blame Wilson for the throw so much as the staff for making the call. Make them stop Lynch or take a roll out after faking to Lynch. Mind numbing. Unbelievable.

Hats off to the Pats and Seattle for fielding a great SB.

01-Feb-15
The game was worth watching. I really didn't have a dog in the fight but I was rooting for the Pats because I don't think the under inflated ball thing was a bunch of BS. That is all the media talked about for two weeks. The Pats whipped the Colts really badly in the second half of the game with a fully inflated ball. The Colts should be glad the Pats didn't use a fully inflated ball in the first half or they would have got whipped worse. I have never liked the Colts since they sneaked out of Baltimore. I love it when the Ravens beat them.

01-Feb-15
I agree, how stupid can you get.

01-Feb-15
The last three plays should have been Marshawn left, right, and up the middle.

01-Feb-15
Carroll just said they were scheming for 3 and 4th down and that Pats had their goal line personnel on the field. Ok, then why throw into the box from the 1 yard line on 2nd down?

Poor fellow looked shell shocked. Tough to lose the SB on 1 call with 3 downs, 1 yard and arguably the best short game in the business.

Oh, well, they are young and fixing to sign Lynch to a career deal. Wilson will just get better if stays healthy. He's got the right stuff between his ear pads.

01-Feb-15
Seattle managed in the last few minutes to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

First a truly BONEHEADED play call(even my WIFE...who's not a football expert by any stretch of the imagination)made the comment at the ball snap when she saw the QB getting ready to pass..."They're going to PASS??? Are the nuts?"

Uh...yeah!

And then the Pats have the ball on the goal line and they MUST get it out of the end zone (this is the Hawks last real chance to save the game) and one of the lineman jumps the snap and goes offsides for a 6 yard penalty, which get's the Pats out of the end zone!

Frickin' brilliant.

01-Feb-15
And whats up with the fistfighting? really??

01-Feb-15
Hey Sleepy, kind of like the war between Iran and Iraq years ago.

Nothing like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Squawks!

01-Feb-15
Wow, just wow!

02-Feb-15
Tim guessed it right!

02-Feb-15
Hey, Bou, my prediction was just as accurate !

;^)

02-Feb-15
That's my secrete to paying for Sheep Hunts, NFL predictions!! LOL

02-Feb-15
"Nothing like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."

That's right DL. That was a play I'm used to seeing the Cowboys/Romo perform.

02-Feb-15
Funny, Carol was a genius with the fake field goals, onside kicks, hail mary two point conversions, pass plays to the endzone with 6 seconds in the half.... he's always been the gambler and it seams he nearly always wins the bet.

Now he's an idiot....

Luckiest team I had ever seen. Even getting down to where they were was by a miracle catch, has to be one of the greatest in SB history, right up there with the giants receiver catching the ball on top of his helmet.

Way I see it is their luck ran out. And watching the end of the game.... couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys....

02-Feb-15
It was totally heartbreaking to watch the interception after that remarkable catch by Kearse, and then Lynch's 4 yard run to the 1 yard line. I understand some of the reasoning with the play call, but still think that it was stupid. The Hawks had 3 downs for 20some second. They wanted to have all three available. So instead of running it and using their timeout, then running again with no timeouts. They thought that they would sneak a pass in and then have two more plays. The problem was the defensive back made the best play in his life to get the interception. Lockette should have extended his hands more. But it was the wrong call.

02-Feb-15
TD, Bill Buckner was a good fielder, too. ;)

• Sitka Gear