Anony Mouse 28-Jan-15
Anony Mouse 28-Jan-15
bad karma 28-Jan-15
HA/KS 28-Jan-15
Anony Mouse 29-Jan-15
Anony Mouse 31-Jan-15
HA/KS 31-Jan-15
27-Jan-15
If anyone still believes that obama is not a muslim, please provide some evidence. Every day that goes my, the evidence that he is totally and completely a muslim seems to grow.

I am aware of the nearly complete overlap between leftist and radical muslim philosophy, but he is a muslim - a philosophically radical muslim.

27-Jan-15

Bowbender's Link
Well, there's this. Probably not the best example however...

27-Jan-15

27-Jan-15
I could give a rat's patoot if he's a Muslim. What bothers me more is that the SOB is a friggin' MARXIST!!!

27-Jan-15
He is actively releasing terrorist commanders for, literally, nothing. As such, I could not make the case that he is not a flesh-and-bone muslim terrorist much less a mere muslim.

At his most patriotic, he embodies HA's point that muslims and leftists are becoming indistinguishable.

28-Jan-15
I saw the video of the big wig's refusing to shake her hand.

28-Jan-15
Nobody in America hates what Obama is doing to the country more than I do. But you can't prove a negative, Henry.

28-Jan-15

ar troy's embedded Photo
ar troy's embedded Photo

28-Jan-15
I said nothing about proof, I asked for evidence. If there is a positive, provide the evidence. Nothing said about proving a negative.

28-Jan-15
HA, what the phu more do you need? He is mooslim-krishtyen to the bone

an MFr nightmare

28-Jan-15

Anony Mouse's Link

28-Jan-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Study: Men Who Take Selfies Are Prone to Be “Narcissistic Psychopaths” ?

WASHINGTON – A study recently released showed that men who post more selfies scored higher on measures of narcissism and psychopathy.

“It’s not surprising that men who post a lot of selfies and spend more time editing them are more narcissistic, but this is the first time it has actually been confirmed in a study,” Jesse Fox told The Ohio State University. (continued at link)

28-Jan-15
Sure you did. You began with a statement and challenged folks to present evidence, as in "prove me wrong."

28-Jan-15
Could be semantics, bk. The fact remains that any evidence that he is not a muslim is slim at best.

29-Jan-15

31-Jan-15

31-Jan-15
Too true, Mouse!

• Sitka Gear