Contributors to this thread:
Bluetick 28-Jan-15
NvaGvUp 28-Jan-15
Bluetick 29-Jan-15
Mint 29-Jan-15
28-Jan-15
Headline from today's Union Leader:

"Southeastern NH hits the snow jackpot"

We look at differently than NY, MA, or CT. Our motto is come to NH for the skiing. Then get the hell out.

28-Jan-15
I do everything possible to avoid skiing anywhere east of the continental divide. Sometimes it is unavoidable.

28-Jan-15
2015, The Monster Snow Storm That Never Happened.

NYC was supposed to get 2' of snow. They got 5.5"!

But Cuomo told New Yorkers they would be arrested if they ventured out or drove.

Just where does the law give Cuomo the authority to tell free people they can't venture out in a snowstorm?

29-Jan-15
Just want to mention for all the global warming trolls, it was -11 this morning.

29-Jan-15
I think Cuomo is a crook but I don't fault him on this one. Last January we had a big storm and he waited to long to close down the roads and a lot of people got stuck and messed up the roads for days since the plows couldn't do the job properly. I was leaving for a hog hunt the next day and driving on the LIE I must have passed at least 50 abandoned cars on the LIE in a ten mile trip. You have to remember we have a lot of liberal metro sexual idiots here that will not use common sense and stay off the roads with there Prius's.

• Sitka Gear