Bluetick 06-Feb-15
Pat C. 06-Feb-15
TD 06-Feb-15
Meat Grinder 07-Feb-15
Nolan McDonald 07-Feb-15
29-Jan-15

Norseman's embedded Photo
Norseman's embedded Photo
Excavated this old toilet yesterday. I can't find any manf marks or info on it. Anyone know the age of this? Unique goose neck front drain. It's porcelain over cast iron, even the lid. Any info it can flush out of you guys and gals?

29-Jan-15
Appears to be a Royal Flush. The original tankless toilet.

Used by Kings and Noblemen. Hence the absence of a lid. Was used when men were men and didn't squat to piss.

Probably brought over by Columbo on the Santa Marrietta.

Could be worth a crap load on ebay.

'Course, what the chit do I know?

29-Jan-15
i bet someone would buy that to restore an old house.

29-Jan-15
Last time I saw those was at Parris Island, S.C., 1976.

05-Feb-15

Anony Mouse's Link
No plans to change shape of Illinois church that looks like...

05-Feb-15
I am going to sell mom's house at auction in a couple of months. The auctioneer looked over the place and got excited about some old bottles and a urn down the cellar that I would have thrown out as junk. I am going to sell the house, thirteen acres of land with a pond and stream. The pond is full of bass, bluegills and crappie. My dad could sit on the back porch and kill all the deer he wanted. Tomorrow morning I am going to ice fish the pond and remove some of the bass for a friend that likes them. I normally turn them loose.

06-Feb-15

Bluetick's Link
These guys can probably answer our questions. Class is about to begin, please take a seat . . .

06-Feb-15
and put the seat down when class is over. 8)

06-Feb-15
We'll plunge right into the text and plumb the depths of knowledge of toiletology. The teacher is strict and will tolerate no crap.

06-Feb-15
I think I would research that,it may be worth more than one thinks

06-Feb-15
Always the seat, but if I ever put down the lid the bird dogs would die of thirst.... in a matter of hours they tell me.... but bird dogs lie, never believe anything they tell ya.... when they get bored they'll make up any ol story....

07-Feb-15
Could be a Ferguson--Al Bundy's throne of choice.

07-Feb-15
Looks like King obama's crown to me

• Sitka Gear