Woods Walker 29-Jan-15
Owl 30-Jan-15
Owl 30-Jan-15
Mint 30-Jan-15
Fulldraw1972 30-Jan-15
Jim Moore 30-Jan-15
Pat C. 30-Jan-15
29-Jan-15
Al of us veterans are racists! WWII we were racist against the Japanese. In Vietnam Nam were racist against the VC. In Korea we were racist against the Koreans...etc, etc, etc.

the left wing community has all kinds of names for the hateful right. Funny how their hate towards a patriotic America is justified. It exists within in their pea - brained philosophy of bashing the folks that fought for their right to be so condescending in the first place.

Despicable is right!!!

29-Jan-15
That is what blows me away. The movie wasn't pro war, didn't even get into the reasons we were there, and didn't even try to lend support for our being there. It's a mostly true story about an American soldier who lived to protect those he loved and served beside, and the difficulties that service resulted in. What passes for media and journalism these days cannot understand nor accept that Americans of all stripes revere such patriots, and hold them in the highest regard for the sacrifices they willingly make for each of us every day. It is sickening, and shameful.

29-Jan-15
“racist tendencies” toward Iraqis and Muslims and “went on killing sprees in Iraq on assignment.”

Nonsense. That was Chris Kyle's job wasn't it? That is what a Sniper is supposed to do isn't it? USA Military was not over there to play nice.

29-Jan-15
One of my favorite movies is Gran Torino. Clint makes no bones about calling it likes he sees it. Spooks, stacking gooks up like sandbags, endless racial slurs.

There are some people who get what our vets have gone through - in WW I & II, Korea, Viet Nam, Iraq.

Seems our owners want our soldiers to be cold blooded killers, when it's convenient for them, but "politically correct" the rest of the time.

29-Jan-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

30-Jan-15
"Killing spree..." Really??? I guess, in his eyes, WWII was a Nazi holocaust.

The American left is a tribe of Ishmael.

30-Jan-15
Nathan Bedford Forrest. On this thread. That's funny. I expect a leftist to impale himself on that pike any moment now.

30-Jan-15
What is hilarious is that in Iraq the movie is a big hit with movie goers shouting out for Kyle to shoot the kid trying to pick up the RPG. Seems they don't think Kyle was a racist.

The simple fact is that the far left is totally and utterly clueless to reality.

30-Jan-15
Wow, anything and everything to try and wreck one our nations hero's. I think I would take the word of the soldiers fighting at his side. They were there they seen it and lived it together.

30-Jan-15
Was probably the deer hunting scenes before and after that sent them off the Rez...if I can say that without being a racist.

30-Jan-15
THe disrespect that comes through in some of this blows my mind. Even to think the words "snipers are cowards" is beyond my imagining but to say them aloud and so publicly and against such a tragic and heroic person. You would have to have known the man to call him a racist....this just disgusts me.

30-Jan-15
What do you expect from these complete idiot's. None have served and are clueless.

• Sitka Gear