IaHawkeye 30-Jan-15
IaHawkeye 30-Jan-15
Russ Koon 30-Jan-15
gflight 30-Jan-15
HA/KS 30-Jan-15
gflight 30-Jan-15
HA/KS 30-Jan-15
30-Jan-15
Even if none of them hold a strong conservative pedigree - please rank them in order of their conservative credentials (highest to lowest). I am curious how they are viewed nationally. For example - On the east cost Christie might seem more conservative than the other two, where in middle America is might be different. Or that Rand Paul might pull strongest conservative of the three based on libertarian appeal. Please JUST RANK THESE THREE for now compared to each other. We all know there are stronger conservatives out there for a separate thread...

30-Jan-15
All three rank right down there with whale sh*t.

Sorry bowSniper that is how I see them.

As you state there are BETTER candidates out there.

I can't rank any higher or lower than the next as they are all on the bottom.

30-Jan-15
1. Paul. He has a little of his daddy's wacky, but I would consider voting for him.

2A. Christie. I won't vote for him under any circumstances.

2B. Jeb. I won't vote for him under any circumstances.

30-Jan-15
I kind of see it the same as AR with ranking as 1. Paul, 2. Christie, 3. Bush. Where would Rick Perry fit into that listing (IQ points aside...)

I very much like Paul's independent constitutional side, but need to see how he stands up to a grilling about foreign policy.

I like Christie for the speeches he can make and push he gives to move an issue forward. Maybe less stalemated gridlock government.

Bush is like a Ford Pinto. A lemon from the start ready to catch fire and explode!

30-Jan-15
Paul, although way down on my list. Fat ass- would never vote for him Bush, public doesn't want any more Bush's, couldn't get elected.

30-Jan-15
Paul, although way down on my list. Fat ass- would never vote for him Bush, public doesn't want any more Bush's, couldn't get elected.

30-Jan-15
1. Paul

2. Pick one, who cares?

30-Jan-15
1. Paul - Rated 100% conservative by more than one site compares how to these other two Liberals?

30-Jan-15
I don't see Paul with the fortitude to do it. Has he ever actually been in charge of anything? What would he do if the pressure was on? Probably in the 85% conservative range. Your "sites" that rate him 100% conservative seem to have roots in libertarianism.

The other two are in the 60% conservative range.

I consider none of the three to be viable candidates. If they run, I hope they are out early.

30-Jan-15
Heritage has him at 95% lifetime. I don't remember them being rooted in libertarianism. I believe you are projecting his father because of non-factual hate.

Link to 60% please, I can't find it...

30-Jan-15
gflight, I had a link but could never find it.

All of this is from memory, so I could be off on some details, but the gist is correct. It had a number of the most likely candidates from both parties on a continuum. Paul was 100%, Cruz 98%, the rest of the republicans trailed down to just over 50%. The highest democrat was maybe just over 10% down to Sanders at 2%.

Bush, Romney, and Christy were not the lowest republicans, but I think all were just a few percentages above or below 60%.

I know that if a person steps on the wrong side of the line just once they are forever an EGOP in your book.

• Sitka Gear