Hammer 01-Feb-15
NvaGvUp 01-Feb-15
TSI 02-Feb-15
gflight 02-Feb-15
TSI 02-Feb-15
gflight 02-Feb-15
TSI 02-Feb-15
30-Jan-15
Our latest troll, 'Coca,' got outed by me and others on his 'Stop Telemarketing Calls' thread, so he deleted some of my posts.

What did I write that was so offensive?

1. I asked him what his financial interest was in the outfit he was promoting.

2. I noted that a Google search did not turn up even one person named 'alg pei' in North America, let alone in New Brunswick.

Within minutes, he removed my posts. He then also removed a post from gflight for noting Coca was soliciting and should be poofed for doing so.

He's a troll for sure!

30-Jan-15
Is he real :-)

30-Jan-15
I believe these are just people that are hard up for entertainment.

30-Jan-15
Randy,

If you lived in 'New Brunswick,' you'd probably be hard up for entertainment as well. ;^)

30-Jan-15
I hit alert as well...

30-Jan-15
Has anyone been crazy enough to clink on his link?

30-Jan-15
Not a chance..

30-Jan-15
Yea, same here.

I think this is a different guy than we've been plagued with over the last 15 months, but maybe not. Maybe it's BenG, HunterBrad, Fauxdoc, ad nauseum, trying to get revenge and wanting to mess with our computers.

30-Jan-15

30-Jan-15
tick

30-Jan-15
Coca, deleting somones Posts just because you dissagree with them is a tad cowardly.

30-Jan-15
I just tossed him.

Here's what he posted:

"Oh come on guys. I tried providing some information I thought some people might find useful and interesting. The post itself was merely of an informative nature. I had no idea that a chosen few would take such offense to it. My intention was noble...but some like to take everything out of context and put their own spin on it. I would like to think that the majority of people on here are not so close minded and hostile. From what I've been reading on these forums it seems we share a vast amount of idealogies. I had no idea such a harmless posting would cause this type of reaction. Such was not my intent."

So, he's not only a troll, he's willing to lie about it all as well.

Based on the post I tossed, it looks a lot like he may indeed be BenG, HunterBrad, and Fauxdoc.

30-Jan-15
Probably GJ messing with you Kyle.....LOL!

30-Jan-15
Thumper,

Nah, it's not Doogie.

If ya'll are wondering why I tossed him, yet then posted what he wrote, it's a secret for the moment!

30-Jan-15
I did click on his link at work knowing full well the filters they have would not allow anything malicious through.

Needless to say it would not allow it!

30-Jan-15
If it is a malicious site then he deserves not only to be poofed, but his azz kicked as well. If these creeps woke up in an alley someplace all busted up they might think twice about what they are doing.

30-Jan-15
From Coca puffs on the "Goodbye and Good riddance" thread:

I was a member on here quite a few years back.

Kyle, you may remember the "wife" of a "Bowsite member" a few trolls back. I pointed out to that troll that we are "registered posters" and the at the Bowsite doesn't have "membership." The reference caught my eye and it was too similar to chalk up to coincidence.

I left it because the amount of ignorant people who are so back woods they have to go out to go into the woods were a persistant pain in the proverbial butt.

Wow, doesn't that comment smack of the elitist liberal intelligentsia....

I decided to rejoin, but apparently nothing has changed.

Actually, we've found new ways to drag our knuckles on the ground back to the cave. Which comes in handy as it builds up the calluses we'll need for all the typing we do when you keep regurgitating the same failed liberal policies for us to deep six.

The ignorance and stupidity on here by a few who seem to think its their site has reached new lows. The neanderthal way of thinking by these few far outweighs any benefit the majority of people can gain.

Reader's Digest version translation: no one's buying what I'm shoveling.

It is truly mind boggling how inept these people are.

It's frighteningly scary how much more appealing the thought of reading "War and Peace" is compared to having to try and stay awake long enough to read your inane babblings....

Now I remember why I left. Some people are such idiots its amazing. Let them revel in their own ignorance and stupidity.

Reader's Digest version translation part 2: No one's buying what I'm shoveling.

Rejoning this site, even for such a brief period, reminded me .why I left years ago. These people need a reality check...and some brains would be awfully beneficial for them as well.

Reader's Digest version translation part 3: No one's buying what I'm shoveling. (Yeah, I know it's getting repetitive-I need trolls with imagination dammit!!)

Au voir mon petit ami.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....

30-Jan-15
Mike, my friend, you are off the charts amazing with your ability to skewer jerks like 'Coca' with humor and great wit!

Well done!

PS.

Remind me to never, ever, get on the wrong side of you! lol!

31-Jan-15

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo
Changed the spelling of the name too. ;)

01-Feb-15
The ones that gets tossed all sound alike when they spread their bull crap here on Bowsite. I think that it is the same person each time too. It's like listening to a singer sing different songs. Their voice never changes.

01-Feb-15
RMWbowman just showed up on the "Atheist likes intelligent design" thread.

Trolls are like mosquitos, you just cant get rid of all of them.

01-Feb-15
tactics will evolve - ethics will not

tick

01-Feb-15
Was there a Poof? What did I miss?

01-Feb-15
No poof. It looks as though he left on his own.

02-Feb-15
I dont believe COCA is neither real,or from New Brunswick and likely not even in Canada.Its a fake registration.Anyone from NB right now is far more concerned about snow removal,not tele marketers.

02-Feb-15
How much snow in Gagetown?

02-Feb-15
We have got about 60-70 iinches here bout 50 miles fro gagetown.another 30 plus today and maybe 20 more thursday and 10-12 saturday.

02-Feb-15
Wow. Hope those Army Engineers are enjoying snow removal....

02-Feb-15
Im sure they are busy

• Sitka Gear