ar troy 22-Feb-15
SB 22-Feb-15
Narlyhorn 22-Feb-15
Shuteye 24-Feb-15
Woods Walker 24-Feb-15
Eagle_eye_Andy 24-Feb-15
bb 26-Feb-15
20-Feb-15
If the "terror attack" consists of "our president is a liar and a failure and his policies are dangerous to America"....

then... yeah. Sign me up to be a terrorist....

I wonder if they know how laughable they come off with this insanity. They certainly don't seem to care.

TBVIEC has turned into an synonym for "embarrassing".

20-Feb-15
We should demand proof of this lie and if none is given then heads should role!

20-Feb-15
After this administration is gone these people need to be charged with lying to the American people and jailed!!

20-Feb-15
Sovereign citizens are a legitimate threat although I wouldn't call them terrorists. They believe the government has no right to issue driver licences, car tags etc. Most of their activity comes in the form of lawsuits not physical attacks. However their physical attacks have resulted in the death of police officers.

20-Feb-15

Anony Mouse's Link
OTOH...

20-Feb-15
If it was a "communal living site" for a group of sovereigns or Christians, I believe the feds would be calling it a "compound".

20-Feb-15
Hoo-kay....I got it now. ISIS is not a threat according to the A-Hole-In-Chief.

It's......US!!!! Meaning those of us who believe in limited government and who question whenever the government does anything that flies in the face of the Constitution.

That means YOU spikey!!!

When you get your black head wrap model it for us!

21-Feb-15
If this don't convince a lot of people that Obama is a muslim nothing will!

21-Feb-15
Well if nothing else he's finally defined who he thinks the enemy really is!

“We have met the enemy and he is us.” ....cartoonist Walt Kelly

21-Feb-15
If you have a bible and a gun you are the enemy.

21-Feb-15
Ah crap im the bad guy again

21-Feb-15
Ammo, Check.

21-Feb-15
Conservatives and global warming and extremists like Dr.Carson.

It hard to keep a staight face when this guy talks.

22-Feb-15
WW if you're not a Muzzy then yes you are on Obamas list

22-Feb-15
We all know Obama wants to put an end the the American way of life. What we should be seriously contemplating is how many government agencies are perfectly willing to help with that, and whether we expect a sea change within those agencies if a republican is in charge. I just don't see it happening, and when you start counting agencies, and add in the police and military who will just follow orders, anyone honest will admit we are in trouble.

BMB sounds really great, but we are allowing them to outlaw those bullets almost by presidential fiat right now. We are going to have to come to grips with the fact that our problems run deeper than the party in the White House at present.

22-Feb-15
Really?.... Wait until we all get REALLY pissed off!

22-Feb-15
Any of you guys back east been to the Knob Creek shoot in Kentucky?

One of my kids friends told me about it after he went last year. Checked it out on Utube. Night shoot was interesting way to show what just a handful of folks are capable of.

24-Feb-15
Like the old Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said;

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

24-Feb-15
And I pray that someday soon the Islamo-Loonies find that very thing out if they try to stage an attack on a mall or some other public venue here and they get shot to pieces by ARMED Americans!

Apparently that's the only way this will ever happen as our President has no intention of actully DOING anything to these pieces of s*** other than try to "understand" them and give them the jobs he thinks they need.

Obama needs to LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY!!!

24-Feb-15
You guys notice what ISIS calls christians? Crusaders. Its interesting to me that our president referenced the Crusades and what the former crusaders did (which was killing the same people we should be fighting today) when making excuses for radical islamists. I don't believe it is in anyway a coincidence.

26-Feb-15
Would I be off the hook if I get the prayer rug out everyday, do gyrations toward Washington, telling Obama ("Dear Leader") through sign language, that he's number one?

• Sitka Gear