RJ Hunt 25-Feb-15
Sixby 26-Feb-15
Sixby 26-Feb-15
HeadHunter® 26-Feb-15
Amoebus 26-Feb-15
Anony Mouse 26-Feb-15
23-Feb-15

Woods Walker's Link
An Al Quida offshoot calls for terror attack on Mall Of America. I guess we need to get them jobs!

23-Feb-15
Woods, what with the dems trying to put the squeeze on us with their latest budget outrage by telling everyone that DHS will be defunded and it's the GOP's fault, I frankly smell a rat. The release of this alert is a little too coincidental, too convenient for them.

23-Feb-15

Bluetick's Link
Besides, maybe we should defund DHS after all. I think we'd actually be safer.

25-Feb-15

25-Feb-15
You guys need to help them with employment.

I need a new set of jack stands for my dodge cummins. Wonder how many isis I need to keep the front end off the ground

26-Feb-15
Watching Fox Business News today and it was reported that Obama has brought three hundred thousand Islamics into the USA in this last term. More than all the Mexicans and South Americans and Legal immigrants put together. ( An Anti= Christ Army??) right here in our country,that few seem to know anything about?

26-Feb-15
Watching Fox Business News today and it was reported that Obama has brought three hundred thousand Islamics into the USA in this last term. More than all the Mexicans and South Americans and Legal immigrants put together. ( An Anti= Christ Army??) right here in our country,that few seem to know anything about?

26-Feb-15
It at some point, here in America, it is going to be like 'the old west'! .... and that will be the only answer to getting rid of 'the bad guys'! Politics and the court system, judges and lawyers, keep putting good honest American's in danger! We the People's hands are tied....Islamic Terrorist = the next Fossil Fuel!

26-Feb-15

Amoebus's Link
If the bombers/terrorists are like me, they would get into the MOA and either a) get hopelessly lost and have to page their wife or b) get so bored that they would pretend to get lost and page their wife at the end of the day from Hooters.

Sixby - do you ever question what you see on TV? I have included a link to the DHS statistics so you can fact-check for yourself. I will highlight a few numbers here.

- Total refugees and asylums (this seems to be where your fox friends got their numbers for '10-'13 was 257k. Most of these are from places at war - like Iraq/Burma/Bhutan/Cuba/Iran/Somalia/etc.

- Total Green card status for the same time period was ~4million. Most of these people come from Mexico/China/India/etc.

- Total (former immigrants) becoming citizens from '10-'13 was ~3 million. Basically the same make-up as the green card category.

26-Feb-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Cross post for Amoebus ;o)

• Sitka Gear