Anony Mouse 01-Mar-15
NvaGvUp 01-Mar-15
SB 02-Mar-15
Shuteye 02-Mar-15
23-Feb-15
From IOTW:

"The Parking Ticket

by Cardigan • 02/23/2015

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket..

We went up to him and I said, “come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?”

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an “asshole.”

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Shirley (my wife) called him a “shithead.”

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We always look for cars with Obama 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we’re retired.

It’s so important at our age!!"

23-Feb-15
Awesome! I now have a new hobby!

23-Feb-15
You learn something new and useful every day!

23-Feb-15
That's a good one!

I was waiting on the wife at Sam's when I saw a ranch truck back into a yellow Icon Suv, it had an o sticker. I watched the rancher write the note he left on the windsheild. After about 20 minutes curiosity got the best of me and I just had to find out for sure if the rancher really left a legit note. I found out in fact he did, he was a successful rancher and wanted to do the right thing, pay for the damages. I was able to swap a couple of hog hunts for the little crease he put in the yellow Icon.

23-Feb-15
Thumper :-)

:-)

:-)

Still laughing!

24-Feb-15
A New Jersey State Trooper stopped a beautiful young woman for speeding.

He approached the car and asked her, "Do you know why I stopped you?"

She said, "I hope to invite me to the New Jersey State Police ball."

The Officer responded, "New Jersey State Police don't have any balls." Then, red faced he said, "Have a nice day lady and slow down."

01-Mar-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

01-Mar-15
Typical liberal.....no sense of humor and too dumb to know it's a JOKE!

01-Mar-15
Hahhahahha. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the rock this morning.

Honestly Finney, I have yet to read anything from you indicating a sense of humor. If it makes you feel better to think so you can choose to believe whatever you want.

01-Mar-15
Yeah, I thought they were funny, but from a much different perspective. Hahahahahahaha!

Rock on.

01-Mar-15
A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me come into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!" The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ." The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America ! That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East . I am not American." He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Africa ." Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?" The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

01-Mar-15
Mouse,

I must disagree.

The Russians are here working their butts off.

The Vietnamese are here, having escaped death from the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese. They too are working their butts off and they have created tens of thousands of businesses that employ other Vietnamese, Americans, and who ever else will give a day's work for a day's pay.

02-Mar-15
True Nva....but it WAS funny!

02-Mar-15
A man had lost an arm in an accident. He became very depressed because he loved to play golf.

One day in his despair, he decided to end it all. He got on an elevator and went to the top of a building to jump off. He was standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man skipping along, whooping and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw that this man didn't have any arms at all.

He started thinking, what am I doing up here feeling sorry for myself, I still have one good arm to do things with. There goes a man with no arms skipping down the sidewalk so happy, and going on with his life.

He hurried down and caught up with the man with no arms. He told him how glad he was to see him because he lost one of his arms and felt useless and was going to end it all. He thanked him again for saving his life and said he knew he could make it with one arm if that guy could go on with no arms.

The man with no arms began dancing and whooping and kicking up his heels again.

Curious, the man with one arm asked, "Why are you so happy anyway?"

He said, "I'm NOT happy. My balls itch."

Heart-warming stories like this just make one want to cry

• Sitka Gear