Anony Mouse 25-Feb-15
Anony Mouse 25-Feb-15
itshot 25-Feb-15
gflight 25-Feb-15
gflight 26-Feb-15
Woods Walker 26-Feb-15
tonyo6302 26-Feb-15
24-Feb-15
Just saw something that the VA Secretary had been on video with a homeless vet. He claimed that he was Special Forces!

24-Feb-15
I'm inclined to give the latest guy a pass since he was a Ranger and a member of the 82nd Airborne. He should have chosen his words better.

I have found that if you really pay attention to the military things you see people wearing in the world you will likely meet some very interesting people....I have not met a faker yet but I'm looking for them.

24-Feb-15
Being a part of the Obama administration makes you a Special Farces vet... but I wouldn't be proud of it.

24-Feb-15
HoytVector,

For the record, Bill O'Reilly has been vindicated.

You should remove him from your personal list of stolen valor.

24-Feb-15
Yeah, people from other news networks have backed up Bill O'Reilly. He was telling the truth and people that were there said so last night on TV.

24-Feb-15
I'm with ya there blue. we don't need more laws.

24-Feb-15
HoytVector, A reporter from another net work brought great video, in color, last night. BTW it was a liberal network. It looked like a war and cops sure as hell were shooting and it was chaotic.

There were at least two reporters that were there, with other net works, that stated what Bill O'Reilly said was true. The video was time stamped and It was excellent video, shot by professional TV people. Bill thanked the reporters for having the guts to come forward with the video even though they are from competing networks.

David Korn started all this BS on Mother Jones or Huff Post and he and MSNBC lie about O'Reilly all the time because he is kicking their butts in the ratings. Oh, BTW, David Korn was fired by Fox News.

24-Feb-15
HoytVector,

Do you have a link to a Stolen Valor website that supports your claim?

I would love to read it, even though Bill has been thoroughly vindicated by several news organizations.

24-Feb-15

tonyo6302's Link

24-Feb-15

tonyo6302's Link

24-Feb-15
HoytVector,

I don't know from where you came, but you are on the wrong Blog to try to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

O'Reilly NEVER claimed he was in the Faulkland Islands, as Mother Jones reported.

He never claimed to be in combat with U.S. Troops.

He did say that reporters were knocked to the ground.

What he did say, was that he covered the Faulkland War from Buenes Aires. That has been subtantiated, even by the NBC Bureau Chief.

Here is some video evidence for you

Wise up, is my advice to you.

Now, once again, DO YOU HAVE A LINK TO A STOLEN VALOR WEBSITE THAT SUBSTAINIATES YOUR ORIGINAL POST ??????

If not, please change your Bowsite handle to Brian Williams.

24-Feb-15
Tick

24-Feb-15
Tony,

It's HunterbradDocKeating and whatever else he calls himself. Kinda ironic, him posting on a Stolen Valor thread.

Googled him, only a few posts on the Bowsite, all CF.

24-Feb-15

tonyo6302's Link
I went to Stolenvalor.com and searched for Bill O'Reilly.

This was the response;

"Your search for: bill o'reilly produced 0 result"

24-Feb-15
Tony,

Let's ask him if he can define "Maggie's Drawers".....

24-Feb-15
Just for the record, I am no fan of Bill O'Reilly.

He is an anti-gun progressive RINO. Leans just enough right to win favor of a few.

24-Feb-15
Typical,

A guy pops up out of nowhere, posts citations from websites with "questionable" (that's being kind in many cases) credentials, huffs and puffs about making a point and then waxes indignant.

Also typical; in all instances the only point being made was some people have precious little to do with their lives other than inventing multiple personalities and serving up endless regurgitations of the same, failed talking points.

You were dull the first time around, getting duller with each iteration.

"Maggie's Drawers"?

25-Feb-15
HoytVector,

England was at War with Argentinia.

The warzone included all of Argentinia.

So, still no link to a stolen valor website from you. Still cannot back up your claim.

Who is lieing now?

25-Feb-15
"Call me what you want but At 0:37 in video Bill O'Reilly says he was "IN THE FALKLANDS" "

You lie.

In your video linkm, he said "in a war zone, in Argentina, in the Falklans."

Those are his exact words. Taken out of context by Mother Jones - and you.

Did you not listen to your own link ?

Are you not man enough to admit you are wrong?

Still waiting on your stolen valor website link to back up your claim.

25-Feb-15

tonyo6302's Link
Posted for you once again, HoytVector.

Pay special attention from minutes 6:35 to the end of the video, where the reporters who claim Bill lied are outed by a Left Wing Website owner.

"Roomservice" Enberg and Corn are the liars, not Bill.

So, you have had plenty of time now to double-google the internet to find a stolen valor website to back up your post.

Find one yet? I would be glad to read it.

25-Feb-15
Liberals just can't help lying. They lie to themselves that their progressive ideas actually work and they lie to themselves that they are more enlightened and better than everybody else. Just look at Olberman.

25-Feb-15
HoytVector, aka Richard Christy from New York.

Richard Christy is a contributer to the Howard Stern show.

From Hoyt "Richard Christy" Vector's first post;

"I've been following this line of news since before Brian Williams as I'm very active with the local ROTC program."

HMMmmm, local ROTC program eh ?

HMMMmmm, funny he would mention stolen valor.

Maybe someone should alert the moderators.

25-Feb-15
exaggerating the severity of the riot you witnessed or exaggerating that were shot at or rode in an airplane with a certain unit is not the same thing as claiming military service that you do not have.

Neither Brian or Bill have done that....the issue here is whether either of them can be thought of as a credible journalist.

25-Feb-15
Do I have HoytVector to thank for the crappy music on autoplay that starts up as soon as I open this thread?

25-Feb-15
Rick...that is the new feature of the CF. When a troll is identified, the troll song plays. Further, it also attached to his base IP identity and follows him everywhere on the Internet. Pat found this feature buried in the new Obamamet regulations being imposed.

25-Feb-15

tonyo6302's Link
So, HoytVector,

Has the Howard Stern show grown tired of you too?

You said, "as I'm very active with the local ROTC program."

Since I know that only active duty Military or retired Military teach ROTC, do you want to explain your statement?

I still have seen no link to a stolen valor website to support your statement.

Does the word "Poser" mean anything to you?

Care to venture a statement as to what military branch and college of ROTC you are affiliated and active with?

Don't tell me you are affiliated with the USMC ROTC program.

25-Feb-15
As soon as this thread opens, the music starts as though there was a link in auto-open. I've checked and can find no open links. I suspect someone has hidden one somewhere in the messages ...

25-Feb-15
TOS...you missed my previous post.

New feature where Paul is auto-tagged with the Briarcliff Manor HS fight song. Pat got the new code from the soon to be released new net neutrality rules.

25-Feb-15
HV: "PS, its pretty easy to have removed. FYI "

I guess it is up to him. Of course, the tech level at Briarcliff Manor HS only works on Commandor 64 computers.

25-Feb-15
TOS,

I just turn down volume on my speakers (unless the selection has a funky beat that I can really bug-out to)

the one playing has a touch of dubstep up in it, good for dance, laughter & such

25-Feb-15
So Oreally the gun grabber is telling stories?

Imagine my amazement....

26-Feb-15
That is not surprising either, I just have some dislike of o'really because of his ignorant gun stance and would expect him to be like the others (Rush and HSUS)...

As far as music and autoplay crap I have script blockers....

26-Feb-15
Overall I trust what O'Reilly says 100% more than I do some lying troll who isn't even honest about what or who heshit is.

26-Feb-15
HV,

"What I'm affiliated w or not is my business. I'll share what I deem necessary."

You are the one who threw your ROTC affiliation out there. Don't be surprised that those in the know challenge you on your lies.

"How about addressng the issue of your liar O' Reilly."

I did, several times. But I tell you what, I will call your Junior High School Counselor today, and suggest remedial reading comprehension class for yourself.

"Clean your own house before carrying n about about someone else's. "

Please tell me what I need to clean up. I take both destructive and constructive criticism very well, and always try to learn from others.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear