- Pete Carroll coaching decision

- Loch Ness monster sightings

25-Feb-15
An STD

25-Feb-15
HAHA!!!

25-Feb-15
Things I trust more than Barack Obama:

Lorena Bobbitt sleeping next to me with a kitchen knife...

25-Feb-15
300 ft bungee on a 200 ft jump.

25-Feb-15
- "Pete Carroll coaching decision " That's just mean.....funny, but mean :-)

25-Feb-15
With all the problems seen with Obamacare, I wonder if there is a connection between increased availability of transplant organs and the ISIS organ procurement program?

Some sort of a quid pro quo going on?

25-Feb-15
Rattle Snake Land Mine Charles Manson Iran Russia Ted Kennedy

25-Feb-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
I trust rattlesnakes way more than him.

25-Feb-15
Hoyt, I am sure he has his lackies doing it for him....

25-Feb-15
I'd even trust BILL CLINTON more than I trust Obama!

The above statement has the following qualifier....

You have no idea of how difficult it was for me to type those words, as I trust Bill Clinton about as far as I could throw him upwind in a hurricane with my good arm.

The difference between him and Obama is that I trust Obama about as far as I could throw him upwind in a tornado with my bad arm!

26-Feb-15
DL, did you hear me scream like a lil girl when I saw that pic!!!

26-Feb-15
The senate republicans to grow a set & act like they are in the majority.

A man can hope can't he :>(

26-Feb-15
ISIS might be harvesting organs, Iraqi diplomat says

UNITED NATIONS -- Iraq's ambassador to the United Nations asked the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday to look at allegations that the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is using organ harvesting as a way to finance its operations.

Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim told reporters that in the past few weeks, bodies with surgical incisions and missing kidneys or other body parts have been found in shallow mass graves.

"We have bodies. Come and examine them," he said. "It is clear they are missing certain parts." He also said a dozen doctors have been "executed" in Mosul for refusing to participate in organ harvesting.

Alhakim briefed the council on the overall situation in Iraq and accused ISIS of "crimes of genocide" in targeting certain ethnic groups. (continued at link)

New Kidney Transplant rule: Younger patients get the best organs

"...The nation’s organ-transplant network is considering giving younger, healthier people preference over older, sicker patients for the best kidneys.

Instead of giving priority primarily to patients who have been on the waiting list longest, the new rules would match recipients and organs to a greater extent based on factors such as age and health to try to maximize the number of years provided by each kidney - the most sought-after organ for transplants..."

Due to availability of transplantable organs, there has been a long history of black market organ transplantation. While illegal in the US, widespread transplantation in other countries of purchased organs from the poor is well documented. ISIS has recognized that this market exists and they have the resources to obtain the product.

• Sitka Gear