gflight 27-Feb-15
bad karma 27-Feb-15
bad karma 27-Feb-15
Woods Walker 27-Feb-15
gflight 27-Feb-15
NvaGvUp 27-Feb-15
Mike in CT 27-Feb-15
26-Feb-15
Great stuff all the way through. For a short question/short answer 'lightning round,' see the last five minutes if you don't have time for the whole thing.

This guy's the real deal. There are no questions anywhere about his beliefs.

26-Feb-15
That's part of what he said at CPAC.

26-Feb-15
I still say that a Walker/Cruz ticket would be a winner!

26-Feb-15
Ben did a really good job also. Walker and Ben would be a great ticket.

26-Feb-15
I love Ben Carson, but because he's never run anything, I'd rather see him as a personal advisor to a President Walker or a President Cruz.

26-Feb-15
Whomever it winds up being, if they win I want to see him/her make Trey Gowdy the AG!!!!

26-Feb-15
Carson gun problem. Cruz and Walker support 2a....

26-Feb-15
gflight, your smearing of Carson on guns is getting old!

27-Feb-15
Unfortunately for Ted and us, CPAC success hardly parlays into a slot on the general ballot. Hopefully, he is an exception because he sounds spot-on. Like a 1st term Reagan.

27-Feb-15
Telling his stance is smearing is it?

Are you my personal Troll now?

I am sorry Nva, I am starting to see why the trolls bother you so bad that follow you around. It gets annoying, like mosquitos around you in the morning at daylight...

Ben Carson before....

Asked by Beck for his thoughts on the Second Amendment, Carson gave the popular pro-gun argument: "There's a reason for the Second Amendment; people do have the right to have weapons."

But when asked whether people should be allowed to own "semi-automatic weapons," the doctor replied: "It depends on where you live. I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I'm afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it," Carson elaborated. However, if you live "out in the country somewhere by yourself" and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, "I've no problem with that."

Shows that some peoples rights are ok but others are not, core values right there.

This is his new revised stance which shows his ignorance to guns or gun rights....

Ben Carson said he changed his mind and was against gun registration now because "sinister internal forces" could surface in that scenario.

He "used to think they needed to be registered, but if you register them they just come and find you and take your guns."

He said, "I would never advocate anything to interfere with Second Amendment rights; however, I do think we have to be intelligent" and address situations where people with AK-47s are mowing people down.

"We need to discuss, 'Is there something we can do?' We have to keep in mind that law-abiding American citizens absolutely should have gun rights."

How many people have been mowed down with AK47's lately?

How many people are killed with any kind of long gun.

I think my favorite troll said one time....

We need someone with leadership experience like Romney who has been a Governor. Not someone like Paul who has no leadership experience like our current community organizer.

So Ben has separated conjoined twins and spoke at a prayer breakfast? Qualifications don't matter anymore?

Carson had said he was not a member of any political party. “If I were part of one, it would be called the Logic party, and it would be dedicated to commonsense approaches we all should be able to see.”

However, on the day of the 2014 midterms he joined the Republican Party as "truly a pragmatic move" because of the possibility of a presidential run in 2016.

Anyway, I digress, Cruz would be great and his debate skills would destroy but I believe Walker the better candidate. Listened to him yesterday on Hannisty and he was talking about the debt in Wisconsin. The areas under his control are showing surplus but the media is lumping in areas not under his control to show an overall deficit for the state....

27-Feb-15
Those folks blindly vote Democrat anyway. My father-in-law is one.

Balance is the key with unions, great for people but can go too far. His record is a plus because he has provided needed balance....

27-Feb-15
Last I checked, Scott Walker won three straight elections in Wisconsin, so the idea that he'd "never get elected by a majority in an state" is false on its face.

Limpvector strikes with his usual accuracy and truthfulness.

27-Feb-15
Aha, so now you're using the other ID to respond? What happened, troll, forget which false ID you're posing/posting under?

27-Feb-15
Sybil has plenty of personnas to go around! Heshit could have it's own football team!

27-Feb-15
"Do you want to discuss your understanding of majority? "

Are you talking "simple" majority?

With stress on simple....

27-Feb-15
Walker exempted Police and Firemen from his action. You'd think a self-professed 'educator' would have known that.

When school employees were give a CHOICE (Oh, the horror!) to opt out of their unions, over half of them did. Ain't freedom of choice grand?

BTW, Walker did this and then got re-elected twice in a heavily unionized state.

Hmmmmmm.

27-Feb-15

Mike in CT's Link
Do you want to discuss your understanding of majority?

No, but I'd love to discuss your lack of understanding. I guess someone has engaged in an extended checkout of the Briancliff Manor School Districts copy of the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

I can understand your confusion though; anything involving "a number that is greater than half of a total" would pose a problem for you;

Having only the mental acumen of a half-wit I'd expect you to struggle when the needle moves past 50% of anything.....

• Sitka Gear