Mike in CT 30-Mar-15
Pat C. 30-Mar-15
sleepyhunter 30-Mar-15
Anony Mouse 30-Mar-15
Shuteye 30-Mar-15
Woods Walker 31-Mar-15
Thumper 31-Mar-15
29-Mar-15
Matt your such a fool we don't hate anyone, your the only one spewing hate, so give it up DA!

29-Mar-15
Matthew: If you would take a step back for a minute you will see you're doing everything you can to rationalize that a deviant, homosexual lifestyle is no different than a regular old heterosexual lifestyle.

Deviant is deviant...no matter who is involved or what they've done in the past.

If there are men that want to poke other like-minded men in the keester, then that's their business, and so long as they keep it to themselves no one really cares.

BUT, when you tell me that "I" have to accept that men poking other men in the keester is "normal", then "I" have a problem with it.

That lifestyle deviates greatly from the norm. It is not normal for a man to poke another man in the keester. It isn't now, never was, and never will be "normal".

Just because 51% of society thinks it's OK, there's 49% of us that will never, EVER, accept it as being OK, or normal. I have no problem with homosexual people living their lives in private, but when you bring it to my doorstep and, by law, tell me I must accept their lifestyle as "normal", I push back. Not gonna happen.

You'll find that this forum is 99% 49%'ers.

I'm proud to be a 49%er.

29-Mar-15
No your right Matt I didn't watch the movie. Because I don't care if a guy wants to become a woman. You see I don't want your deviance shoved on me. Don't you get it ? We don't need to embrace that lifestyle. So quit shove your sick demented shit on the rest of us!

29-Mar-15
If you want to be gay, then be gay. What two consenting adults do in private is their business. I just don't want to hear about it, or see it, or have to PAY FOR IT!

And whatever you do don't EVER expect me to accept it as "normal". Being attracted to another man's anus is ANYTHING but normal.

30-Mar-15
So what you're saying is that I have no right to an opinion of my own in the matter. I either accept homosexual activity as socially acceptable or be given a label that implies a social defect in my character. Correct?

Hard to believe that this actually needs explaining to a male adult, but...

...Matt..my feelings are no different than probably 95% of heterosexual men. The thought of accepting that anal sex with another male is "OK" is just not in my DNA, nor in theirs.

I'm tolerant Matt, meaning I will tolerate, but never accept, approve or agree with.

30-Mar-15
"I'm tolerant Matt, meaning I will tolerate, but never accept, approve or agree with."

And that makes you the polar opposite of Mr.Finney.

30-Mar-15
The oft-repeated tactic of the left is to force you to accept a false premise and then try to defend it. It is, by design, an attempt to put you in a lose-lose scenario; the answer is to simply reject the false premise and argue your point on merit.

For example, any mention of poor job performance by our current President is foisted upon you as "racism"; the answer is to refuse to address the racial component and to focus on the number of areas of poor performance; actual (U6) unemployment, % Labor force participation, foreign policy gaffes, etc.

The false premise is intended to prevent the left from having to defend the indefensible; there is no intent to enter into an honest back-and-forth, fact/rebuttal type of discussion. The tactic is 100%, pure-distilled hypocrisy.

Don't engage the myth, explode it with facts.

30-Mar-15
If you're a homophobe, it's probably because you have a very low IQ. Really Matt now your name calling that's real adult ain't it there pally.

30-Mar-15
What MF may be trying to say here is that he wants to be a transgender person. Or may already be. Seeking approval from the CF.

30-Mar-15

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
sleepy...found this on his Facebook page ;o)

Mike...great post. As mentioned elsewhere, I copied it and saved it so I could repost it as needed--a perfect response to the proregressive mind. Suggest others that agree, do the same.

30-Mar-15
When I was growing up gay meant happy. Queers are what they now call gay. Doesn't bother me what they do, just don't try and push it on me.

31-Mar-15
Here's on for you Pz'er.....

Elton John, and his partner, David Furnish wanted a baby. They had their sperm mixed together and a surrogate mother was artificially inseminated.

When the baby was born, Elton and David were ushered into a ward where a dozen babies were lying in their small beds, eleven of them crying and screaming. In the corner one baby was lying serenely.

A nurse came over to both of men and indicated that the happy child was theirs.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Elton asked David. "All these crying babies, and yet our baby is so content. This just proves the superiority of gay love!"

The nurse said, "Well, he's happy now, but just watch what happens when I pull the pacifier out of his a**."

31-Mar-15
Strange, never heard of this Beck guy, or his gay movie?

• Sitka Gear