Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 29-Mar-15
HA/KS 30-Mar-15
DL 30-Mar-15
HeadHunter® 30-Mar-15
HA/KS 30-Mar-15
29-Mar-15

HA/KS's Link
Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.), an organization that rescues kidnapped children from sex slavery. Their team consists of former CIA, Green Berets, and SEALs who risk their lives to rescue children in bondage.

30-Mar-15
tru, the fact that he couldn't help them while working for the US is not necessarily all bad. Our government was not created to be the world police.

30-Mar-15
We have an organization in Sacramento that does that. According to the FBI Sacramento is a major cross road for sex trafficking. They have created a nice rehab place in the foothills for girls that have been rescued and want to live in a safe place. I helped work on it and it's very nice. One large Easter service our church raised $325,000. to add another home on the property. One girl that was found in Sacramento was 11 years old that was being used as a sex slave. Young girls are actually being sold here in the US. Hard to believe stuff like that goes on here at home.

30-Mar-15
I say "Take No Prisoners" ...I hope the judicial systems are better than Americas!....ours at times SUCK! My heart & soul go out to those kids and a Big Thank You to the O.U.R. Team !!!

30-Mar-15
HH, it should be a capital crime.

• Sitka Gear