sureshot 31-Mar-15
Dave G. 31-Mar-15
Joey Ward 31-Mar-15
Dave G. 31-Mar-15
Shuteye 31-Mar-15
LINK 31-Mar-15
sureshot 31-Mar-15
30-Mar-15
Did you guys see the news story this morning - two guys dressed as women rammed a gate at NSA headquarters (near Ft Meade) with one killed and one wounded by guard in subsequent shooting. Bizarre!

In the photos, it also shows a white police SUV with a wrecked front end, and that uniformed offficer also being rolled away on a stretcher for medical care.

But where does the white police SUV fit into the story? It somehow is never mentioned in the timeline. If the bad guys got shot at the gate (and not inside) then who is getting rammed by the police vehicle and when? This crazy story makes no sense at all !!

30-Mar-15
Maybe they are unhappy with the governor of Indiana and got lost....

31-Mar-15
I think crashing the gate at NSA in a stolen vehicle while taking a drug infused joy ride. Bad things happen to stupid people.

31-Mar-15
...all while wearing women's clothes....now that's a joy ride!

31-Mar-15
Since reading Matt's posts, I've become very tolerant of these cross dressers.

I'm even more tolerant of the NSA police shooting them.

But that's about as liberal as I can go.

31-Mar-15
Dave. what am I wearing?

31-Mar-15
Uh....khakis?

31-Mar-15
SA,

If it's women's garb I wouldn't try accessing NSA anytime soon. :^)

LOL Joey.

31-Mar-15
I think the white police vehicle blocked them and that's when the shootin' started.

31-Mar-15
Being cross dressers you know their political ideology. Cross dressers are always trying to hijack this forum and likewise they get turned away.

31-Mar-15
Is it safe to assume that these cross dressed dope heads were white since I have seen no protests in the streets or mention of their ethnicity in the news?

• Sitka Gear