'Ike' (Phone) 01-Apr-15
Hammer 01-Apr-15
AZOnecam 01-Apr-15
TD 01-Apr-15
Bluetick 01-Apr-15
Woods Walker 01-Apr-15
Hunting5555 02-Apr-15
31-Mar-15
Did not read your link Spike, but watching geo-politics lately and I am very concerned for Israel. Seems the intelligence/diplomatic community, including some former Obama team members/supporters, are starting to speak out on the disastrous ME policy in general.

31-Mar-15
Simple really.

Like most liberal/leftists he cannot just come right out and be honest about his true goals. So he just works to those goals while saying something else. Kind of "if you like your plan you can keep your plan..." all the while working at getting rid of your plan.

He wants global power to shift to the islamists. It's what he is doing in the ME.It is what he is doing in Nigeria. If you look at it, who he has surrounded himself with... it is what he is doing in America.

"I killed Bib Laden!" "I'm droning Al Qaeda!" while stepping on the throat of Israel and handing nukes to Iran....

31-Mar-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Obama is a vicious anti-semite. Oh, he may SAY that's he's not of course, but like everything else the piece of sh*t says it's just flat out lies. Look at the bastard's ACTIONS. And then look at the kind of "advisors" that he surrounds himself with...Al Sharpton a documented racist, anti-semite.

31-Mar-15
To anyone who has been paying attention to prophecy, this comes as no surprise. Israel will stand alone against all nations. The alliance of evil nations will not prevail against her because God will fight the fight for Israel.

There is much conjecture about where America will be in this. We do not know, but we will not be with Israel. The US will either be irrelevant, or joining the battle on the side of evil.

31-Mar-15
HA+1... That is not to say individuals must be yoked to an evil regime. We will all be judged on our own merits.

31-Mar-15
Owl, that is correct. We are each responsible for our own actions. Fortunately we do have the option of accepting Christ's sacrifice on our behalf because our own merits are worthless. Otherwise we have zero chance of ever meeting the perfection required to come into the presence of God.

31-Mar-15

bad karma's embedded Photo
bad karma's embedded Photo

01-Apr-15

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
I don't think so...Israel will not wIt!

LONDON -- Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defenses to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times of London reported Saturday.

In the week that the U.N. Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defense sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran. To ensure the Israeli bombers pass without hindrance, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defense systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defenses will return to full alert.

01-Apr-15
Don't want to make this a religious thread but those who read the bible can see what is coming... America is currently working against Israel's interest.

01-Apr-15
Yeah, it's happening.

01-Apr-15
BK..... awesome post. How that would not give any rational person pause.... I could not understand.

Sadly... that pretty much says it all. In one clean clear inarguable message.

01-Apr-15
The Bible also tells us only the Father knows. While the U.S. appears to be taking a different stance with Israel, there are multiple ME countries that fear Iran much more. If the post above about air defenses is accurate, this would be an example.

A lot more game to be played. I believe any resolution towards a two state solution allows for two years. Obama will be gone. Hopefully, with God's will, a more reasonable individual will occupy the WH. Policy towards Israel could swiftly return to what has been our customary approach.

01-Apr-15
Spike,

Maybe I give too much credit, but I do wonder if the Israel/U.S. dust up is part of a greater strategy? Use it to pressure Iranians at the negotiations table? The "leak" of Saudi approval for air space might cause the Iranians to believe Israel is more likely to attack if there is no agreement, and Israel is now less likely to concede to the U.S. to wait?

Could the leak about air space approval also be deliberate to cause the Iranians to think they might have to de-deploy air defense assets if an attack comes from a different direction or multiple directions?

Just think there is always more going on than we/the press is aware of. Maybe that is just hoping on my part!

01-Apr-15

Bluetick's Link
Thomas Sowell says allowing Iran to have nukes is 'the most catastrophic decision in human history.'

01-Apr-15
That's because we have the worst President in human history. But then again he DID get a Nobel prize for being half black. Maybe that will save us.

02-Apr-15

Hunting5555's Link
White House running PR for Iran!

• Sitka Gear