Woods Walker 01-Apr-15
NvaGvUp 01-Apr-15
Bowbender 01-Apr-15
Anony Mouse 02-Apr-15
Anony Mouse 02-Apr-15
Anony Mouse 02-Apr-15
NvaGvUp 02-Apr-15
31-Mar-15
now that you are In Like Flynn and really slick, just have a simple question, all honest n stuff

are you involved in or affiliated with, in any way, an anti-hunting org, animal rights group or have any other connection to folks that may not approve of this website and/or its members?

Just curious

31-Mar-15
Why ask? Do you actually expect even the slightest scintilla of truth from heshit?

All heshit is, is a taxpayer screwing, lying, attention whore of the first order and deserves not one syllable of response, no less a thread directed at heshit.

31-Mar-15
Greg,

Yeah, like you'll get an honest answer from a guy who hasn't been honest with us once in a year-and-a-half.

Good luck with that!

Besides, we know he's a hunter because last fall he posted his personal deer hunting story which included a doe scampering away.

31-Mar-15
Place your trust where it has been earned guys.....

No doubts warranted where Greg is concerned.

01-Apr-15
I will not fit your narrative, because that's what you want.

Interesting choice of words given your posting history here. I can't recall anyone as committed to a "one-size fits all" mindset than the one you've consistently maintained.

I understand that you like people to fit in a neat little box with your bland generalities.

Careful son, this is a hunting forum and there is a bag limit for irony.....

People are either good, bad, commie, liberal, conservative, black, white, god loving, liars, etc.

Thank you for that masterful statement of the obvious. FYI, I have long-ago accepted that the Earth is round, water is wet and 2 plus 2 equals 4.

But you fail to see that we are all of those things. And your heroes are all of those things.

If you speak of the collective "people" the manifestation of those traits would be universally represented; hardly newsworthy. When you speak of individuals only those wholly unsure of who and they are would ever be so conflicted.

Project much?

01-Apr-15

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
I still see a resemblance here. Very close.

01-Apr-15
So NOW you're speking the truth? RIIIIIGHT.......

Liar.

01-Apr-15
Color me stupid!

If this person is a constant reincarnation of someone, how are they able to do that? Doesn't Pat have the capability of blocking an entire computer? How many computers can one person have?

PZ, how about a picture of you with an animal harvested with your bow, and the story?

01-Apr-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Here is PZ, aka.,'HunterBrad,' with his alleged "bow killed deer."

Of course, anyone with half a brain can see this doe died from getting caught in a fence she was trying to jump over.

PZ's not just a liar, he's a very bad liar.

01-Apr-15

Bowbender's Link
This is from a thread several months ago... Nothing but bravo sierra from this guy. No honor, no integrity.... And he teaches kids

I really don't know what PZ's problem is, but he needs help. No, really he does.

From Itshots link....

"I'm brand new, just getting out of the service and all. Ive been bowhunting since I was 14 though. I didn't get my first bow deer until I was in my 20's."

From my attached link:

"My first bow deer was last year. Just a doe but what a rush trying to get them within 30 yards!"

From another link:

http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=220260&MESSAGES=26&state=NY#2326510

"You are so right Overland. I've been teaching 15 years now and I truly feel sorry for new teachers today. Society has beaten the motivated, spirited teachers into submission. Apparently we are the cause of the recession, we are the cause of kids committing crimes, failing, etc etc."

So.....you didn't get your first archery deer until your 20's, which apparently was just last year, but you've been teaching for fifteen years, which would make you mid to late thirties.

*POOF*

02-Apr-15
Submission Removed by The New World Order

02-Apr-15
Submission Removed by Magic Eraser

02-Apr-15
Submission Removed by [email protected]

02-Apr-15
"I will not fit your narrative, because that's what you want. I understand that you like people to fit in a neat little box with your bland generalities. People are either good, bad, commie, liberal, conservative, black, white, god loving, liars, etc."

This from a guy whose very first appearance on the CF was to start a thread entitled, "Why Do Conservatives Hate So Much?'

I swear, you cannot possibly make this stuff up!

ROTFLMAO!!!

• Sitka Gear