bad karma 22-Apr-15
Sixby 23-Apr-15
Sixby 24-Apr-15
bear2 26-Apr-15
Hookeye 03-May-15
17-Apr-15
I agree with that.

17-Apr-15
"The game plan is simple, destroy marriage by making it valueless/meaningless, and then you can do whatever you want to the culture."

Agreed. But why? Who or what has set out to destroy the institute of marraige and the culture?

Is there a spiritual world consisting of a perpetual battle between good and evil? Does this spiritual world, if it exists, have the ability to influence the physical world by infiltrating the minds of humans?

Is this possible? Otherwise why would there be a culture war at all? Why would everyone not see the good in the institution of marraige, and wish to perpetuate that good rather than destroy it?

17-Apr-15
I agree with Ted Cruz. There is no place for queers in America and there is no place for Athiest or Muslims. Our forfathers never dreamed that freedom of religion was about anything other than the religion that espoused the one True God that they knew and that this nation was founded upon. And no, Islam is not worshiping the one true God because that God is Jesus and they do not recognize that God was manifest in the flesh. Any one that does not speak that God is come in the flesh is Anti-Christ.

God bless, Steve

17-Apr-15
PeeZee is a liar. And he posts lies here continually.

Delete his lying a$$ at every opportunity.

17-Apr-15
Marriage has always been between a man and a woman. Let's keep it that way.

17-Apr-15

gadan's Link
This is an excellent article explaining the reason NOT to change the definition of marriage.

17-Apr-15
"religion should be left at the door when discussing issues about our world."

Update: That is one of the dumbest and INACCURATE things I have read on the forum in a while.

17-Apr-15
"Marriage has always been between a man and a woman"

Or between a man and women if you are a Morman

17-Apr-15
Sir Hunter. #1 if Cruz was misquoted it was not by me. I was addressing what was already posted purporting what Cruz had said.

I agree with that sentiment. I do not respect queers, I abhor them. I do not respect atheist., The fool has said in his heart that there is no God.

I gladly leave religion at the door but I will not leave what God has said about these despicable people at the door. I will leave the killing of them up to God but I will despise them and everything evil that either stands for. They are what is wrong in this country today and your sentiments and other foolish people like you will bring the wrath of God against us. In fact it already has and that is why we are in the situation we are in today.

God bless, Steve

17-Apr-15
X2 "I agree with that."

17-Apr-15
Absolutely amazing. Incredible that people continue to quote and are taken in by the latest and greatest politician let alone the sanctity of marriage. Although it may not be necessary in terms of "marriage" but a man and a woman are the single constant and the ONLY single constant that can produce the miracle and beauty of a child and the innate desire to procreate. That reward was at one time the defining weight in "marriage" that went unchallenged. "Marriage" to the letter has been relegated and denuded to a "together" status. Two men two women and two "anything" can be married. Ask a carpenter about floor joists and that about sums up the word marriage IMO in any other "union" other than a man and a woman.

The Rock

17-Apr-15
Ay yo, Vic is back

welcome back Rocky!

The It

17-Apr-15
Wow sixby.....I must admit that you're an appalling man. And I have a mouth that'll make sailors and truckers blush. I suppose the difference between us is, you're just a sad hateful man.

You abhor gays? Well.....you know what they say.....

Gays don't bother me. No more than a guy who hunts with a cross bow bothers me.

I must admit though, you hide behind your version of God's word, as if it were written just for you. Get a life bum.

And yes I'm very conservative. Very very.

17-Apr-15
Sixby X2

17-Apr-15
"Murder of innocents, and the advocation for evil from such as those of you are doing right here on this thread."

And you hard-nosed holier-than-thou bible thumpers wonder why people are turning away from religion.

If having faith in God means that you have to hate Gods very creation...why would anyone WANT to buy into an organized religion that preaches such bulls**t?!

And they are ALL bulls**t plain and simple. Religion is nothing but the rich mans way of conning their weak and fearful minded minions into tithing their hard earned pay to his bank account in exchange for making them believe that death is not the end, but merely a beginning. T.F. is always asking. "Have you been brain washed?!" Well, fortunately some of have not been. If you guys are representative of what heaven is like, I have no problem knowing that I'm not going there!

It's funny...religious folks blame non-religious folks for causing all of the worlds troubles. All the while they preach hate and carry out punishments they deem as warranted by "their" God simply to satisfy their own agenda.

I often wonder if it might be the people hiding behind made-up scripture and worship that God really hates for ruining his image!?

17-Apr-15
So, Sixby, anyone of another religion besides your particular version of Christianity is not welcome in this country?

17-Apr-15
RK - where in Sixby's last post do you read the name Jesus? He told us what God's Holy Word has to say about this and he was accurate.

17-Apr-15
I don't approve of the gay lifestyle or marriage. I don't approve of Atheist beliefs. That is as far as I can go with it. Gays and Atheist's can do what ever they want, as long as they don't break the law and they don't push their beliefs on me. I value my own relationship with God. It's my business nobody else. I cannot or will not try to convince Gays or Atheist's to change their behavior or beliefs. I think it is Sinful to do both. They made their decision. They can live with the consequences. Do I believe Gay marriage is ruining traditional marriage between a man and a woman? No. Not even close.

17-Apr-15
TF. Not Old Testament

What did Jesus my savior have to say?

I've read the Old Testament and the same Torah

I may have misunderstood that you two are Jewish and the New Testament is not important to you. My mistake sorry

18-Apr-15
Jesus said I did not come to bring peace upon the earth., I came with a sword. Jesus said: Not one jot nor one tittle of the law shall pass away. Mat_5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled

The law which God gave by Moses is not destroyed by Jesus but it is fulfilled. Not done away with but fulfilled.

so I will not kill or murder you ., I leave that judgment and execution to God Its his purveyance.

I will not commit adultery with your wife because God through the Holy Spirit changed my heart. The law against adultery is still in effect but it is fulfilled by a changed heart that subjects me to God and to His Word and to His Lordship and authority.

I will not be a Sodomite because that is not only against God's order but is abhorant to the spirit that is within me.

Ect. Ect.

(2Th 2:10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

(2Th 2:11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

(2Th 2:12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Doesn't sound to me like God loves them. At least not in the love you are describing as accepting them in the state of sin that they are in unless they repent of it and call upon Him for mercy.

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And that is very clear that God did not make Sodomites, Queers, gays, homosexuals but they are perverted and self made because they do not recognize the authority and Lordship of God but they exalt themselves as their own law and own god so that they can commit the lustful sins that they want to commit.

It is very clear that some of you have pleasure in Sodomy and in sin. You will either repent of that or you will have to stand before God with it. Go to church and try to feel good about yourself. Hey, Get a legal marriage certificate. It won't help you when you face God. That message is not hate . Its real love. It is the only hope that you have. Repent of sin and call upon God and He will have mercy and He will forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.

First you need to see sin for what it is. It seperates you from God and from the most wonderful relationship you could have with Him right here in this life and in the life to come. God hates sin. He will absolutely destroy those that live in sin and reject His great sacrifice. Jesus, for my sin and for your sin.

God bless, Steve

18-Apr-15
Here is the problem. A free society requires that we permit lifestyles that others may not like. And the people in those lifestyles, including gay couples, have to have a means to resolve their disputes and to define their relationships.

A gay couple that bought a house together, and has children, may need to resolve a breakup, just as a heterosexual couple would. That may mean gay marriage, or it may mean a civil union.

How to define it is a political decision. But it is reasonable to have something in place to define the relationships, and the legal obligations as well as the means to resolve disputes.

I've never spent one minute working on a civil union or a gay marriage case. So, please don't think of this as a means of increasing my business.

18-Apr-15
Sixby

So you can't answer the question

But you can accuse some members of the CF Sodomites

"It is very clear that some of you have pleasure in Sodomy and in Sin"

Back up your statement and specifically identify who you are talking about. You would have to have intimate knowledge of such activities to be "very clear"

18-Apr-15
when are y'll going to learn... Sixby is a bitter bitter old man.... if you do not think like he does, you are against God and all that is holy.

I do not blame gay marriage, like BK there has to be a legal description; whether it be marriage or union, either label, its the same damned thing.

The bible has many passages related to what is right and what is wrong... down to what we should be eating.

I do not believe that is what God wanted us to do.... to blindly follow the bible as some who post here believe. Do we blindly follow the laws of our gubment to the letter?? No. Do we follow the basic tenents of these?? Yes.

No matter how much it may turn my stomach.... IF two individuals truly love each other, and are not harming others.... go ahead, love each other. I will not judge... at least openly LOL....

And who knows, my philosophy may be full of shiot.... but that will be determined when my life here on earth is over.... and that will be between myself and God.

18-Apr-15
Sixby, you wrote:

"Our forfathers never dreamed that freedom of religion was about anything other than the religion that espoused the one True God that they knew and that this nation was founded upon."

Are you saying that the only religious freedom is the freedom to be a Christian? Are you saying that I should not be allowed to worship according to my conscience in the ancient way of my people? I sure hope you aren't, because if so, your position is complete B.S. and I think the "Founding Fathers" would disagree mightily with you.

18-Apr-15
The Founders of this country simply stated that "congress shall make no law respecting a religion nor prohibit the free exercise thereof".

This meant there there would be not state religion. It meant freedom for people to choose a religion, or not to choose one. The government would make no law in this regard.

Like the Second Amendment, this seems very difficult for people to understand, but it is written very clearly.

18-Apr-15
"This meant there there would be not state religion. It meant freedom for people to choose a religion, or not to choose one. The government would make no law in this regard."

Exactly, and it seems Sixby disagrees with this.

18-Apr-15
Iktomi(Rick)"This meant there there would be not state religion. It meant freedom for people to choose a religion, or not to choose one. The government would make no law in this regard." Exactly, and it seems Sixby disagrees with this.

No I do not disagree with your right or anyone elses right to choose.

People have the right to choose. They can choose God or reject God. They can choose the real living God according to their knowledge of Him as did many native Americans or they can make up an evil god , as did many native Americans., Skidi Pawnee , Aztecs, Mayas, and many others who practiced worship of many gods and practiced human sacrifice.

However many worshiped the One God and that was evidently the revelation of Himself that God gave them. I am sure they will be judged by a righteous, holy and equitable God by the lives that they lived and do live. I love what the Hopi and Navajo teach about the Way of Walking in Beauty and Harmony.

So one chooses. They choose the Way , Truth and the Life or they choose themselves and make a god out of themselves.

God does the judgment and the reception or rejection. In fact He declares that in the Judgment Day many will come to him calling Him Lord, Lord and saying we have worked miracles in thy name, we have done this and done that and He says , Depart from me ye (workers of iniquity) I never knew you,. He then commands the holy angels to take those people and to cast them into outer darkness.

What I am saying is outside of government. This people of the USA will either repent of their murder of babies, fornication, sodomy, adultery, lying , thieving and all that is against God or they will suffer the consequences. In fact judgment is already made for the murder and immorality and it will only be set off by repentance and by calling upon God to forgive us as a people and truly meaning it.

God bless, Steve

19-Apr-15
not a man on this site has to AGREE with sixby's stance or his words

next thing you know, he'll be guilty of 'hate speech'...what a crock o shiii

and, FWIW, acceptance is so 1999, if you don't openly and actively celebrate, respect and support alternative sexual lifestyles you are no different than the man who openly proclaims his aversion to it

the old saying was "you either S a D or you do not" now it's " you either S a D or you apologize for not living that way"

total bullchit shakedown

19-Apr-15
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

John Adams

There is NOTHING in that statement saying that the government can make people be moral or religious. It merely states that unless the people choose to be moral and religious our nation will fail. We are seeing the results of the people choosing to be immoral and not religious.

Among other impacts is that our government has become immoral and is fighting the free expression of Christianity.

19-Apr-15
Anybody see John Stossel's show last night? Highest percentage ever in our country that attend church regularly. Great debate about religious freedom and what it meant exactly.

19-Apr-15
itshot, Henry,

Two great posts. Not much left to be said.

20-Apr-15
For all those here who want to lump all Christians into sixbys camp, DON'T.

Nowhere does it say that God hates anybody in Scripture. Sure, he hates all sin and does mention sodomy in particular but a sodomite, a liar, a glutton, etc. all share the same place in hell apart from a relationship with Christ. All can be redeemed and in fact, contrary to what sixby said earlier, John 3:16 says: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him, should not perish but eternal life. And the next verse says: He sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

21-Apr-15
Gadan:Nowhere does it say that God hates anybody in Scripture. Are you sure about that?Pro_15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. Pro_15:9 The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness. Pro_15:26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words. Pro_15:28 The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things. Pro_15:29 The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. Pro_16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Pro_17:4 A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue. Pro_17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD. There are a lot more and we should know them. For instance see the judgment of God is against those that stand up for the wicked so we should be careful to not take the side of the wicked against God's people. Judge what I say by the Word., Not by your emotion.

God bless, Steve

21-Apr-15
Is it a correct assumption that God hates anything that is "an abomination" to Him?

21-Apr-15
Correct Kevin.

Recently heard a woman say grace:

"God bless these sinners, as they eat their dinners."

21-Apr-15
Sixby,

I never read what you post any more. You say hateful things but never ever fail to sign off "God Bless, Steve".

Maybe Billy Joel was thinking of you when he wrote "I'd rather party with the sinners than cry with the saints."

21-Apr-15
I never said God hates sinners. I believe if you read Romans 1 you will see where there are people that God will allow to believe a lie and be damned. It gives a list of the attributes of those people. There is a strong sense that there is a distinction between wicked and sinners. Because they have not a love for the truth , God will send them a strong delusion and allow them to believe a lie and be damned.

I can see the you folks do not read my posts. That is why you are so upset by them.

As to my God Bless you at the end of my posts. I sincerely mean that. Its not about me . Its about God's blessing each of you to know Him. Oh an good choice of people to quote about God. Billy Joel,. You got to be kidding me.

Sundowner.Is it a correct assumption that God hates anything that is "an abomination" to Him?

Yes except is the answer lies in the definition of abomination. Its actually stronger than hate. It means to revulse , deplorable., completely disgust.

God bless, Steve

21-Apr-15
"Abomination means despicable and that He hates them and their lifestyle. God defines them as fodder for the fire."

That is a powerful statement Sixby. If being a gay person is a sin in God's eyes then being forgiven for that sin is possible thru Christ. They must repent as everyone should.

21-Apr-15
Amen brother sleepy!

21-Apr-15
Sleepy. That's the point Bro. No disasgreement from me on that statement at all. Now I guess that repentance needs defined.

God bless, Steve

21-Apr-15

Proregressives merely want to remove the building blocks that allow for a civil society. Dissolution, destruction or rationalization of the lessening of moral cultural standards allows the belief and practice of anything.

Already the pederasts have begun to adopt the methods and philosophy of the gender confounded LBGTACDCXYZ to gain acceptance of their sexual orientation. Don't even add in the Muslim definitions of moral values.

Guard your goats, sheep and chickens!

(edited/updated)

It has begun:

Pedophilia Is Not a Crime, Says Rutgers Prof Margo Kaplan

21-Apr-15
I did say queers. Not sinners. KC Cummings , you are nitpicking. Queers are an abomination. All of us have been sinners and all of us are sinners until we are born again of the spirit of God. As to God hating them. If they repent and stop being sodomites and make Jesus Lord of their lives then they take themselves by the grace and mercy and application of the blood of Jesus out of the queer category. No longer hated. Actually there are around 400 scriptures condemning Sodomites and the sodomite lifestyle as a destroyer of the family and God's ordained plan for out lives. More than any other sin that I know of. When scripture addresses sin it almost always goes to Sodomy. Paul explains that pretty clearly in Romans 1 and shows why it is so despised of God.

God bless, Steve

22-Apr-15
how much longer are you fellows going to boil this cabbage?

23-Apr-15
I'm not the cabbage. You guys are digging your own hole.

K Cummings:So I can only assume that by what you said, you think are no longer a sinner? Interesting.

I've been born again of the Spirit and I'm still a sinner.

Keep digging Six, keep digging

Are you proud of that? Do you believe it is God's will that you are sinning? I do not have any idea what you think being born again is but Jesus said that he that is born of the spirit is like the wind. It listeth not where it wills.

The wind is under God's direction. The man or woman that is born again is under God's direction. So is God directing you to continue sinning? I have my doubts about that. So you believe when Jesus told the woman that was caught in the very act of adultery that he did not condemn her but for her to go and sin no more, that He gave her direction that was impossible for her to follow and that because she was a human that she just had to keep right on sinning? That is what you are saying. You have to sin. That means you are not born again because the Gospel of Jesus is come in power . Jesus overcame death , Hell and the grave and he holds the keys. When we are born again we become one with Him, His body. So are you making Christ Jesus a sinner? You may be superior in human intellect to all that are in Christ but you certainly are not in The Word which is WHo Christ is.

Here is a little Word that will help you with the sin problem.

1Jn 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1Jn 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

How did Jesus walk? Without sin. This is why we must be born again , re-generated, converted, we cannot do this on our own. It is the power of God and the work that Jesus accomplished by the power of His Resurrection that enables us to do it. We not only need to be forgiven but we need empowerment. Jesus made the Way so that we could do this (in HIm)

God bless, Steve

24-Apr-15
This is my last answer on this subject .

KPC: Proud? No. Gods will? No.

However:

If its not God's will then those that are born again of the Spirit of God will not abrogate that will. They do what God wants them to do. Like the wind.

as to the scripture in 1st Jn. read the rest of it and in context plus the first few verses of chapter 2/ This is not different than Paul telling believers that if we confess our sins He is just to forgive us those sins. It is telling us to not sin but that if we do we have a propitiation with God, Jesus Christ the righteous.

In answer to the last part of you conversation , Queers , Sodomites may be your brothers but they are not my brothers until they repent and are born again , if they ever do. My brothers may be sinners but they are not wicked abominations to God. That said as much as I am disgusted by Sodomites if I saw one about to be run over by a car I would put my life on the line to save him./ If I saw him hungry , I would feed him, If he was sick and needed to go to the hospital I would take him and pay his bill if he could not afford it.I do not equate disgust and revulsion with hating the person. I am disgusted by the lifestyle, their actions. even the way they talk. I do not want to be around that person. No different than I do not want to share a campfire with you. I do not hate you., I don't even know you. I do know the spirit.

Anyway like I said. End of this conversation for me and you have my blessing to get the last word.

God bless, Steve

26-Apr-15
Sixby, Hope your wife has never worn pants. You do tend to be a tad bit arrogant. You wear your hair over your temples and don't mar the edges of your beard right?

03-May-15
I like old George........

on a related topic

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-dubious-task-of-making-everyone-above-average/2015/03/20/0ec5a4e6-ce6e-11e4-a2a7-9517a3a70506_story.html

• Sitka Gear