'Ike' 06-May-15
Thumper 06-May-15
NvaGvUp 06-May-15
Woods Walker 06-May-15
MT in MO 07-May-15
NvaGvUp 07-May-15
DL 07-May-15
20-Apr-15
There's a new book coming out on May 5 by Peter Schweizer that details where, how, and why the Clintons have become so rich.

It goes into detail on who gave money to the Clinton Foundation and what they got in return.

It appears even the MSM is eager to see and publicize the sleaze.

I just ordered a copy on Amazon.

"NEW YORK TIMES: CLINTON CASH ‘MOST ANTICIPATED AND FEARED BOOK OF A PRESIDENTIAL CYCLE’

by ALEXANDER MARLOW, 19 Apr 2015

The New York Times reported Sunday evening that a forthcoming investigative bombshell book on Hillary and Bill Clinton will soon be the focus of major feature stories and is regarded as “the most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle.”

For weeks, news outlets from the Washington Post to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer have alluded that the highly-anticipated May 5 release of Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich by three-time New York Times bestselling investigative journalist Peter Schweizer could be a presidential game-changer. Schweizer is President of the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI) and a Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News.

The New York Times revealed that Clinton Cash describes how the Clintons’ income from 2001 to 2012 was at least $136.5 million, how Mr. Clinton would routinely fetch half-a-million dollar honorariums for speeches while Mrs. Clinton was Secretary of State, and much more.

Despite the Clinton campaign’s ability to dismiss “critical books as conservative propaganda,” the Times says “Clinton Cash is potentially more unsettling, both because of its focused reporting and because major news organizations are expected to pursue the story lines found in the book.”

The Times adds, “Members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee have been briefed about the book’s findings.”

Publishing giant HarperCollins said in a press release that the book represents the culmination of a one-year deep dive investigation by Schweizer’s GAI investigative unit. The GAI, which has quickly established itself as one of the nation’s most respected—and feared—Washington watchdog organizations, has gained notoriety for vigorously investigating both Republicans and Democrats, as well as releasing its investigative findings through major national mainstream media partners, such as CBS News’ 60 Minutes, New York Times, Politico, ABC News, and Fox News.

Indeed, GAI and Schweizer have already left their investigative mark on Capitol Hill. Schweizer, whom Newsweek dubbed “The Wonk Who Slays Washington,” was responsible for the ouster of former Republican Rep. Spencer Bachus (R-AL), then-chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, after his book, Throw Them All Out, exposed insider trading by members of Congress."

20-Apr-15
Is this pre-hype to sell the book, or does the MSM intend to report on this? We will soon find out.

At the risk of being attacked, I don't mind Hillary being their nominee. Yes, many will automatically vote for her, but like the last election cycle she could do more to help the Repubs by demoralizing Dems and being responsible for a low voter turnout on their side. Keep her the nominee and keep the stories coming, but from sources other than the candidates. OTH, the ability to vote against her will probably motivate a lot of Rs to go vote. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but Warren probably scares me more than Hillary.

I'll go a little further. No matter what many of us think here, I doubt a hard and quick right turn is going to happen. Rs will need to show that their plans will bring the country back to our roots and be successful for everyone who is willing to work and sacrifice. That will take time, so I pray many do not throw their vote away just because we do not get what we want completely and immediately.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

BTW, not a Graham supporter, but at least he had the courage to begin talking about common sense needed SS reforms this past weekend.

20-Apr-15
Frank,

I would not have a concern if the Former First Witch were the Dem nominee. As Rand Paul said over the weekend, she's got so much baggage that when she flies somewhere, she needs an extra airplane just to carry it all.

She's very bad under pressure, she's not even remotely close to being likeable, 'Clinton Fatigue,' as well as being a total phoney - rages against executive pay while raking in $200+K for ten minute speeches, e-mailgate, Clinton Foundationgate, ad nauseum. Then there's her Iowa debacle last week.

20-Apr-15
Hopefully the book will change some democrat voter minds. If it hurts her, that is a good thing. Possibly the democrats will stay home and not vote.

20-Apr-15
Damn, I thought they were broke not long ago...

20-Apr-15
"Dead broke!"

Just ask Hillary.

21-Apr-15
"Dead"? That'd be Vince Foster and the Americans at Benghazi that were left hung out to dry.

21-Apr-15
How in the world can you try appeal to the uninformed about "income inequality" while you get $300,000 per hour to bloviate?

21-Apr-15
keepemsharp,

Ask Princess Fauxahontas.

She lives in a multi-million dollar home, gets paid $500,000/year to teach one class at Harvard, yet is the hero of the Occupy morons because she rages about income inequality.

21-Apr-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Perfect!

21-Apr-15
If this was on the NY Times it would be better:)

21-Apr-15
Actually, the NYT has taken a fairly strong position on that, noting it must be investigated. Same thing with the WashPo.

21-Apr-15
Chronic pathological liars who spend a year and a half on the CF trying to disrupt every discussion and who are here for no other reason than to crap on people's character and integrity, and to call us haters and racists, are not allowed on my threads.

Pretending to 'play nice' does not magically turn a liar and a fraud into a respectable and honorable person.

21-Apr-15
I still contend that there is NOTHING that could be discovered or told about hilary that will turn her voters against her.

The only way to beat her is to have a candidate who excites the rest of the electorate to come out and vote. The odds are stacked very much in favor of hilary.

21-Apr-15
Henry,

I disagree. Her hard core will not stray, but there are a great many who, when exposed to the truth, will look elsewhere.

22-Apr-15
Voters that are inclined to oppose her need a candidate to energize them and motivate them to go to the polls, but I also see fence sitters and nominal democratic voters who, once they get a good hard look at Hillary, will be more inclined to sit this one out. They damn sure won't vote for a Republican, but many of them won't vote for Hillary either.

22-Apr-15
Some, who may be likely to vote democrat, will not support Hillary simply because she is perceived to be the "inevitable" nominee. Sort of a revolt against a coronation. That may have been a factor in '08 among dems, and the result was the nomination of obama.

There will be a primary, especially if the Clinton Cash book appears to hurt Hillary. O'Mally and Lizzy Warren are waiting......and hoping.

The libs are not all that excited about giving Republicans an open manhole to the sewer Hillary and Bill represent.

23-Apr-15

sureshot's Link
Some of these accusations may be more than we could have ever imagined.

26-Apr-15
"I still contend that there is NOTHING that could be discovered or told about hilary that will turn her voters against her."

She's for sure not answering any questions, again. UFB

26-Apr-15
Personally, I am thankful for people like mr Schweitzer that expose these politicians.

Backus, what a crook.....and exposing insider trading....what a license to steal!

Now the Clintons- yes! I'm hearing some typical liberal reactions- for supposedly smart folks they sure are a bunch of robotic drones. I asked one friend of my wifes and she said, "Oh I'm going to look the other way since she is a woman in a mans world"

What?!

26-Apr-15
I am not saying that she should not be exposed for the corrupt leftist criminal that she is. I am just saying that she has a solid core of support that will not be swayed. That means the people must come out and vote for a viable alternative or she will be president.

Contrary to my predictions, she is running. Now (instead of not!) that she is in, she will not get out for any reason short of death or court orders taking her off the ballots. Even with the court orders, she will not quit.

27-Apr-15
SBx2

28-Apr-15
Still no answers from Hillary and the ms media is not calling for her to be held accountable. Its like this is her entitlement package.

28-Apr-15
I have a Liberal woman that lives next door and I send her emails daily which states what Hillary has been up to for years. She won't talk to me anymore but I keep sending the information to her anyway. Her husband is a Conservative and I don't know how he keeps from divorcing her. He comes over everyday for a game of cribbage and a beer. He goes hunting, fishing, golfing and plays tennis. She is a member of PETA. I once asked her if she wishes she could take her vote back and she yelled back, NO. You can't help people like her.

03-May-15
Bighorn picturing you and your neighbors just cracks me up... sounds like fun! You know she's posting her side of the story on DU right?? ;-)

04-May-15

bad karma's Link
This fellow nails it. The Clinton Foundation isn't really a charity.

04-May-15
In 2012 and 2013, the most recent years for which their IRS information has been filed, this alleged 'Charity' spent $32,000,000 on 'Clinton Family Travel!'

That's $43,836 per DAY!

It's good to be the King (and Queen)!

05-May-15
ttt

05-May-15
Steve CO,

Help has arrived! I have a new neighbor moving on the other side of me and they are Conservatives. He is a CPA who works for an oil company and he said that his wife is a real strong Conservative. I may have to send her over to visit with my Liberal neighbor on the other side of me.

I have no idea what the Liberal across the street is doing nowadays because I haven't talked to him for 15 years. His wife is a school teacher who has a very filthy mouth on her.

06-May-15
THINGS THAT I TRUST MORE THAN HILLARY CLINTON:

* Mexican tap water

* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign

* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection

* A fart when I have diarrhea

* An elevator ride with Ray Rice

* Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby

* Michael Jackson's Doctor

* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran

* A Palestinian on a motorcycle

* Gas station Sushi

* A Jimmy Carter economic plan

* Brian Williams news reports

* Loch Ness monster sightings

* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

06-May-15
Hillary is not taking any questions about the Clinton Cash, nada. She's set up a web site to de-bunk the book but she's not addressing any of the questions. The LWL news media is not asking any questions so Hillary feels like all the questions have been answered or gone away. Bill said he needs to pay the bills ????, what an idiot.

Right before WWII Patton and Eisenhower captured Shreveport LA during war games. This exercise proved that with proper supply lines a small military force will defeat an unsupported larger force every time. In the last 10 years the Clintons have been given 2 billion dollars, that we know about, to develop those supply lines. jmo

06-May-15
Yeah. He needs to 'pay the bills' because between the two of them, they've only raked in $136,000,000 in speaking fees since he left office in 2001.

Who wouldn't struggle to 'pay the bills' if that's all you're getting paid?

That's why they're 'dead broke.'

06-May-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Damn right Bill has bills to pay. Hookers are expensive!

07-May-15
It looks to be that I will be wrong on this one. FOX reported their poll shows Hillary's numbers going up April over March. Unbelievable to me. We are in trouble!

07-May-15
Bill looks like he has been hitting the bottle pretty hard. Last time I saw him on TV he looked kind of crazy...

07-May-15
Maybe if he drinks enough, Hillary will look good to him;)

07-May-15

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

07-May-15
Sorry but someone could not consume enough alcohol without going unconscious to make her look good.

• Sitka Gear