Steve CO 04-May-15
Woods Walker 04-May-15
Steve CO 07-May-15
Anony Mouse 07-May-15
HA/KS 08-May-15
Woods Walker 11-May-15
03-May-15

'Ike''s Link
Shocking, not...Can't wait to see how this one is down played by OBaby....

Two suspects are dead and an officer suffered non-life threatening injuries after a shooting erupted outside a Muhammad art exhibit and contest in Dallas Sunday.

According to the Dallas Morning News, two men pulled up in a vehicle and then shot an officer outside the Curtis Culwell center Sunday evening. They were then fatally shot by police officers.

The officer's injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, the paper reported.

03-May-15
He's already said that us Christians need to get down from our high horse because of what happened 1000 years ago.

What a complete as*hole.

03-May-15
10 to 1 he turns this around on the organizers...

04-May-15
What kind of incompetent thugs were they ?

They are initiating a surprise attack yet there shot dead and can only wound one in the process. What were they using paint ball guns or Russian ammo. Must be hard to find good jihadist these days.

Hats off to security guard hope he gets a big raise. I can see some good offers coming his way for someone's personal body guard. Damn he is good!

04-May-15
This is what happens when they start playing cowboys and muslims.

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!

04-May-15
Free Speach... you either have it, or you don't.

04-May-15

sureshot's Link
ISIS? Maybe we should seal the southern border?

04-May-15
Entrapment...

04-May-15
"Beer For My Horses"......

04-May-15
It's sort of a wonder they got off a few wild shots... I suspect they had a few JTV type characters hanging around.. ;-)

04-May-15
That seemed almost to easy....

Guess we'll see how long it takes for the rats to stop taking the bait..... or it they start lining up for their share of it....

04-May-15
Good job by the Police Officer !!

04-May-15
Homeland security ought to schedule these events all across the country. It would be like hunting over a feeder. You know the Muzzys are going to show up. Lock and Load. Good way to cull the herd.

04-May-15
I see that the Talking (melon) Heads on CNN are ranting about "assault weapons" again WRT this incident.

04-May-15
Shows just what the dreaded assault weapons are capable of in untrained hands... :-/

04-May-15
Shows just what the dreaded assault weapons are capable of in untrained hands... :-/

04-May-15
Steve, yup. The guy who is the most competent with his gun is the one that is likely to come out on top, regardless of what he's packing.

04-May-15
"Good job by the Police Officer !! ".....awesome job by the police officer, the unarmed security also did his job.

Best drawing of the night was the chalk figures out front. Note to terrorists, Texans know how to shoot!

04-May-15
Chris;;

Yessir !!! Awesome Job !!!

04-May-15
And my post shows the dreaded home PC in untrained hands... ;-)

Apparently the dead Hajis were devotees of spray and pray. Hopefully they were able to train others before they went to hell..

Texan cops? Well, they're Texan cops.

04-May-15
"Homeland security ought to schedule these events all across the country. It would be like hunting over a feeder. You know the Muzzys are going to show up. Lock and Load. Good way to cull the herd."

My thoughts exactly. You could also have a rally for "radicalized" Muslims. You could get them all fired up with cartoons showing Allah as the camel shagger he is along with firing them up about getting the people who drew them, in addition to "death to Israel" commentary.

You could also advertise that there will be a real stoning of a genuine infidel and some beheadings, so be sure to bring a knife! If you don't have one knives will be available for free.

It wouldn't be fair chase for sure, but it'd get the job done.

What I'd rather see used instead of firearms would be human sized glueboards. It works for cockroaches, why not Muzzies?

07-May-15
In all fairness Tru, I don't think they would have pulled this off in any event. The police were in the reddest of condition red and the hajis were hoping to get lucky. In a way I guess they did. They got to become martyrs and I'm happy the officer could accommodate them.

07-May-15
Something that goes way over the head of proregressives (like PZ) is that while promoting the meme that Geller incited some crazy Muslims to become cannon fodder for the cause of Sharia in America, the same dolts push the gay/queer agenda every day...and with a goal of acceptance of this lifestyle on everyone (including the highly emotional and excitable Muslims)--which is against the dictates of Mohammad. The gender confused have been tossed from buildings, beheaded, burned and simply shot by Muslims.

But promotion of queerness has never been mentioned as a trigger for Muslim violence.

Aloha Snackbar.

08-May-15
Evan Sayet @EvanSayet My favorite drawings at the Muhammad cartoon festival in Texas were the two chalk outlines out front.

11-May-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear